Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 11:31 PM   #201
Masderanoe
Enting

Back In Mirkwood there were to many spiders to fit into all of Mirkwood so Grady had divised a plan to attack Rohan.

Grady went down the great tower to a balcony around the middle of it. Below him were hundreds of thousands spiders.

Grady: Tonight we march to the river that seperates our lands are lands and Rohan. Tommorow it will seperate our lands and are lands. Get ready to march and remember no harm will come to the horses or else harm will come to you.

With these words the spiders prepared to march.

Grady met with Tingleclaw and Spikelegs before the march.

Grady: Tingleclaw, you will stay here and guard Mirkwood.

Tingleclaw: Ok

Grady: Spikelegs take 2,000 army spiders and 1,000 worker spiders. Head down the River Running to the sea of Rhun. Start a fortress there, and select a spider who you think is worthy to control it. Then take a few spiders and come back to Mirkwood. Once at Mirkwood you will recieve 10,000 spiders once you have gotten those head to Rohan. You will meet up with my army just south of Fangorn.

Spikelegs: Yes sir.

He huried off to get his part of the army and the worker spiders to go to The Sea of Rhun.

Grady went off and collected the a large amount of the army 150,000 in all the rest would stay in Mirkwood and protect it.

Just before Grady left he hander Tingleclaw a piece of parchment and told him something about it. Tingleclaw knodded and then went to get some spiders.

The spiders marched out of Mirkwood and to Rohan. When they reached the river they stopped at one of there own cities and waited until morning.

When Spikelegs and his army reached the sea of Rhun they found that a band of orcs was there. The orcs were slaughtered like flies and the building begun.

Smiley people are happy when they make smileys.
Old 12-12-2002, 10:46 AM   #202
Duddun
I Antha

The Rabid Monkey scouts came back reporting that a large army of spiders were headed to Rohan. Frerin did not like having them so claso so he sent out Rabid Monkey Emmisary#8 to go convince them to move somewhere else. If the monkey didi not come back the main army of monkeys would be sent to attack. Rabid Monkey Emmisary#8 got to the horde soon. But he could not find the leader.
RME#8: Where is your leader?!
Grady: At the back, but you shall not see me.
RME#8: If you do not except this you will have war with master Frerin!
I'm Not Evil!
If the critics say it's good, is it really That good?
It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a balloon!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-12-2002, 11:05 AM   #203
Masderanoe
Enting

OOC: Hey I'm the leader of my army Duddun.

Grady: Then war it will be.

Old 12-12-2002, 02:56 PM   #204
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*For the lasts 5 posts Eärniel became fed up with being locked up. She turned her back to the door and took out the little mobile phone that Cirdan had given her.*

Eärniel: Neh neh neh. This is my ticket out. *presses some buttons and holds the phone to her ear* Hello? Yes, it's me. Listen, I need a favor.... no it's nothing much. It's about your favorite choice of weapon...... Yeah, that's the one! Think I can borrow it for a while? ..... No I'll be very careful with it.... Ow, come on, you know me..... Really? Thanks! Send it over as soon as you can! ..... Now? Even better! Thanks a lot. I owe you a cheesecake.

*She disconnects and puts the phone back into her pocket. After a few minutes the air in front of her starts to shimmer and a red and black object appears. The sea elf's eyes grow large and a misschievious light glows in them.*

Eärniel: Neh neh neh. Perrrrfect.

*What is Eärniel up to? What is the mysterious and powerful object that she summoned and how does it work? Will she finally escape or will she spend the rest of her life in the pink room?*
Old 12-12-2002, 08:10 PM   #205
Duddun
I Antha

Quote:
Originally posted by Masderanoe
OOC: Hey I'm the leader of my army Duddun.
OOC: Yes, I know that.
IC: *Rabid Monkey Emmisary#8 then quickly ran back to Frerin and bore the tidings. Frerin was not happy but he was going to keep his word.*
Frerin: Go get all the monkeys we shall have a counsel!
RMe#8:Yes sir!
Frerin: Good.
RME#8: Sir, they are here.
Frerin: Good, Now all my monkeys, We are going to war!!!!
RM's:*Gasp*With who?
Frerin: Masderanoe, we march now! Leave enough to guard behind, see if the ents will help guard. The rest follow me!
*He jumped on his pony and they followed him marching along. Soon they saw the army. The archer monkeys shot as fast as they could and were destroying the front line while they marched. Soon the battle came. The monkeys were winning, since the spiders had not expected the attack so quick.*
Frerin: Continue! We have the lead! Do not get tired now!
RM's: Yes, sir!
*They rallied on destroying most of the spiders in that regiment.*
I'm Not Evil!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-13-2002, 07:34 PM   #206
Masderanoe
Enting

Spider: Are scout patrol was attacked by Frerins army earlier today sir.

Grady: What, those idiots probably thought that that was my army!

Spider: What are we going to do sir?

Grady: Well I've given it some thought and I've decided that attacking Rohan may not be the best idea. I think that we'll attack the Wilderlands they stretch down from Mirkwood all the way to the Ash Mountains. Besides I don't want to make Frerin and his army my enemies they did save our army from human. BILLY WILLY GET OVER HERE!

The two monsters that the staff had summoned ran up beside him, well considering that they were 500 feet taller than him besides isn't the right word.

Billy: What is it sir?

Grady: Go to Frerin's army try to persuade them to make an alliance with us if they refuse then feel free to test that new axe the spiders gave you out.

Old 12-13-2002, 07:43 PM   #207
Duddun
I Antha

Frerin sat their happy of his victory. Unknowing that that was only his scouts. (I mean who would put there scouts in such big groups?) Then these two large demon-like things came up and introduced themselves as embasarries from Grady.
Frerin: He's dead isn't he? Well what a rat he is! Still alive! Ergh!...*continues rabbling on*
BillyWilly:Um...Excuse me but could you shutup now?
Frerin: I guess...
BillyWilly: He has come saying he is not taking over Rohan, and wishes for your alliance.
Frerin: We killed him though!
BillyWilly: Again, that was just a scout army
Frerin: Oh...
BillyWilly: Sooo??
Frerin: Tell him we accept and send him a small army to aid him in whatever he IS taking over. As long as it does not come near us!
BillyWilly: Thankyou! Goodbye.
*They walked away with the small army of monkeys and Frerin returned to killing himself by smoking on his pipe toooooooo much.*
I'm Not Evil!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-13-2002, 07:52 PM   #208
Masderanoe
Enting

Billy: We got an alliance with Frerin, and he's sending a small part of his army to help us with the wilderlands.

Grady: Tell him to keep his army there's nothing in the wilderland except squirrels and REGULAR bunnies. If anything we should send him part of our army to help him with Rohan.

Billy: How do you know he's going to take over Rohan?

Grady: Horses, he wants his monkeys on horses it's too predictable. Send 75,000 spiders to aid him 5,000 will come with me to attack the wilderlands the rest will come back I wonder if Tingleclaw has finished my plans yet.

Billy: We got an alliance with Frerin, and he's sending a small part of his army to help us with the wilderlands.

Grady: Tell him to keep his army there's nothing in the wilderland except squirrels and REGULAR bunnies. If anything we should send him part of our army to help him with Rohan.

Billy: How do you know he's going to take over Rohan?

Grady: Horses, he wants his monkeys on horses it's too predictable. Send 75,000 spiders to aid him 5,000 will come with me to attack the wilderlands the rest will come back I wonder if Tingleclaw has finished my plans yet.

Old 12-13-2002, 07:58 PM   #209
Duddun
I Antha

Frerin's army came back. And told him they were rejects. Then Frerin ordered out his karate monkeys and told them they were marching to take over Rohan.
KRM: YAY!!!
Frerin: Thankyou, Thankyou, but please SHUT UP so I can finish or we will all die!
KRM: Yikes! Ahh...He's gonna kill us!Help!
Frerin: No no no...*mutters to himself*How dumb can a monkey be?
*A Rabid Monkey hears*
RM: VERY UN DUMB!!!
Frerin: So anyway...what were we talking about? Oh yes...Taking over Mirkwood.
RM: NO Rohan.
Frerin: Oh, ok, MARCH Then!
KRM: Yes sir!
Frerin: Get all the horses and bring them to me.
KRM: OK.
Off they went to Rohan, singing away. Then they got there and attacked!Just then a large army from Grady arrived and went off to Rohan.
I'm Not Evil!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-13-2002, 08:07 PM   #210
Masderanoe
Enting

The combined army marched to the walls of the city and the fire spiders blasted the walls down. Then the army marched into the city and took it over. Rohan was now under the control of Frerin.

(Back in Mirkwood)
Billy and Willy walked up next to Tingleclaw

Tingleclaw: Can one of you send a message to Grady for me?

Billy: Yes!

Tingleclaw: Ok tell him that his plans are complete, the army has multiplied, and a massive amount of armor is being made for the spiders.

Billy: Ok

Old 12-13-2002, 08:18 PM   #211
Duddun
I Antha

Soon the monkeys were riding the horses back. They loved the horses already. They were back fast. Frerin gave all the karate monkeys horses and all the monkeys that carried blades. And of course his faithful servants, Stakloft and Posscot, horses. Then some errand riders got the extra and all the horses were distributed.

The spiders had captured all the people in the city and brought them back to Mirkwood.

Worker Spider#124: Excuse me...There are too many monkeys for our city I suggest we move many of them to Rohan.
Frerin: Great idea! GET TO IT!
Worker Spider#124: Yes sir!

Much of the army marcheds to Rohan and moves in. They find they still need more room so now they started building an underground to Rohan.
I'm Not Evil!
Duddun, Son of Bubbun
Old 12-14-2002, 07:15 AM   #212
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

It was time for attack!! zavron leading the wisps of smoke into Imladris.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-14-2002, 08:36 PM   #213
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*meanwhile, in Angband, the balrog has gone to have a nice afternoon tea with Scarlet and the Dragons, leaving Earniels room unguarded*

Earniel: *pokes head out door and looks around* AHA! I'm free!!!

*she creeps through the corridors of Angband, somehow finding her way to the platform from which the Nazgul Queen addresses her army*

Earniel: Romans and countrymen, lend me your ears!!!

MN#45: We aren't romans...

MN#92: Or countrymen...

Both: And we dont have ears to lend!!!

Earniel: It's a saying... *mutters under her breath* Idiots.

Dragon#9: I heard that!!!!

Earniel: Oops. Anyway... I, Earniel, the most intelligent and beautiful sea elf...

*soft sniggering in the audience*

Earniel:...have come to free you from your enslavement to the wicked Nazgul Queen!!!

MN#72: Actually, we quite like the Nazgul Queen.

MN#123: She's definately a better leader than YOU are!!!

MN#12: What do you want from us???

Earniel: Your assisstance in my gaining control over all Middleearth!!!

*audience laughs loudly*

D#23: What's in it for us???

Earniel: Nice, airy accomodation... fresh fruit and vegetables...

Audience: BOO!!!!

Balrog: *comes out with Scarlet and turns to the nearest dragon* Whats going on here?

D#3: That stupid elf wants us to join HER and forsake NQ!

Balrog: *rolls eyes* She's going about this all the wrong way... she should have realised that we are loyal to NQ, and she will have to give a signed certificate giving Earniel the right to control us for a period of time before we will listen to her...

D#3: She's an elf, what do you expect?!

Poiple: *flies up to whisper this new information in Earniels ear*

Earniel: ...

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 12-15-2002, 02:42 PM   #214
Earniel

OOC: Meh...now you've ruined my plans. I never was after control of Middle Earth anyway nor after turning your army from you. I'm sweeter than that. Drat.... will have to improvise.... Oh well....

Eärniel:*listens to Poiple and goes red in the face* NOW you tell me!

Poiple: Sorry.

Eärniel: Sorry?! Don't tell me you're SORRY!

Poiple: Look, what do you want me to tell you then? That I'm not sorry for you making a total fool of yourself before an evil army that is very uncharacteristically loyal to it's caught commander?

Eärniel: *grabs Poiple by his collar* Look Poiple, you three were assigned to ME to help me STOP the evil armies invading! So far you've abandoned me to have a cup of TEA with the enemy who locked ME up in the first place!

Poiple: But Scarlet's Scaley's mum, you can't expect....

Eärniel: *shakes Poiple* I don't expect anything! What I WANT is some loyalty!

Scarlet: *firmly* That'll be enough, sea elf. Put the little one down. We are loyal and will always be so to NQ.

Eärniel: *drops Poiple* Hah! Some loyalty! In the end you all left her to rot in Maggie's prison, didn't you? And you don't even have a decent leader left but a daft balrog who doesn't even take his job of guarding prisoners seriously! The moment another of the invaders turns one leary eye on Angband you're all extinct like the dinosaurs you are! *storms off angrily, leaving NQ's assembled army very, very embarassed with themselves*

Scaley: Um... wait, where are you going?

Eärniel: back to my little pink room! REDECORATING!

Balrog: *worried* No! You musn't!

Eärniel: Hah! make ME! *walks out of sight*

Entesse: Mmmm... I think we made her a bit mad. I've never seen her that way. Eru knows what she'll do in a state like this.

Scaley: Guess so, we'd better go after her before she does something really stupid.

Poiple: Or before she starts redecorating!

Balrog: *gasps* NQ is going to have my head if she comes back and finds the place redecorated!

*the three little dragons run off in the direction Eärniel has disappeared in. NQ's army stays behind, too embarassed to look at one another. Finally one of the dragons ventures very softly:*

D#45: But we're dragons, not dinosaurs, aren't we?

D#86: I know, but it takes a braver dragon than ME to tell HER that...
Old 12-17-2002, 03:02 PM   #215
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: You know what? Maggie and Human can't get online right now so I'm gonna be writing for them.

*In a scary forest in Middle Earth, Human and her new assistant Roya had Glorfindel tied up against a tree.*

Roya: Lets kill him now. Maggie will be devistated and we can attack Imladris without her counter attacking.

Human: Ok, kill him. NO! Wait! Untie him. I will fight him to death.

Roya: But that's stupid. He might get away, or worse yet, win.

Human: He won't deafeat me! I am the most powerfull ninja ever!

Roya: Uh, Rule #27 of being an evil overlord: I will not get an over inflated ego and put the good guys in an easily escapable plan--

Human: Don't quote rules at me! Untie him!

Roya: *Rolls eyes* Allright, whatever. *Unties Glorfindel*

*Glorfindel leaps up and looks for a place to run. There is none so he grabs the nearest object, which happens to be a rock that would make a very good projectile. He throws the rock at Human but Human leaps out of the way. Human has a sword and charges after Glorfindel.*

*Just then, Katt and Tano show up. They knock Roya out and Glorfindel climbs up a tree. They reenact the Star Wars: Episode Two ending fight sceen only with swords. No one gets their arms cut off and Tano and Katt end up almost passed out on the ground. Human thinks she has won.*

*Just then a yoda like figure appeared from behind a tree. It was Goldiegollum. She pulled out a sword and prepared to fight with Human. You know the fight scene. In the end Goldie had to decide whether to let a giant tree fall on Katt and Tano or not to let Human escape. She chose the tree, as always.*

Human: We shall meet again! *Ninja's off into the bushes*

Goldie: *Holding up the tree* Uh, a little help here please?

Edit: I finished it!

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."

Last edited by Katt_knome_hobbit : 12-17-2002 at 05:11 PM.
Old 12-17-2002, 05:19 PM   #216
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

(Just as human thinks she's home free a person jumps out of the bushes. It is the Other.)

Other: Mwahahaha!!! You have failed once more foul Ninja! And now you will suffer the fate I have prepared for you!

Human: *gasp* It's you!

Goldie: Who?

Other: Your pardon, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Maggie.

Katt: (waking up) Wha- oh no... Not another one!

Other: I'm not another one, I've been here all along. This I've simply divided myself into three instead of two as it was before. (turns back to human) As for you.... (snaps fingers, Human dissapears)

Goldie: What did you do with her?

Other Maggie: I put her away. She will remain in a small dimension that appears as a small room painted in wavy urple and neon green stripes where the tra la la lally song plays for all eternity. Thank you for rescuing my... friend here. I must return with him now. (she and Glorfindel dissapear.)

Tanoawake again) Well, that was odd.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 12-20-2002, 11:13 AM   #217
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

I led my wisps of smoke into Rivendell destroying it completely. At the end, all that remained was hundreds of chickens walking around the place.

I stood laughing at the chickens as I ripped a leg of a cooked chicken that i was holding.

''Yumm...Nice chicken....Ouch!! whats this?'' I took out the thing that was in my mouth. It was a ring.
''Whoops!! I've just eaten Elrond!! MwuHaHaHaHahahahaHa!!!!'' Chokes on chicken bone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 12-21-2002, 06:55 PM   #218
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: Um zavron? There are some problems with your post. 1. Maggie is going to absoluty kill you again for destroying Rivendell, 2. All the mist got blown away by a giant fan, 3. You could't have eaten Elrond because Maggie has his ring.

OOC2: But anyway...

*Katt was preparing to roast coney's over a fire with Tano after sending Roya back to Seattle*

Katt: If we really want to win all we have to do is join sides with Maggie and then over power her.

Tano: *not listining* Ok *Suddenly she jumped knocking Katt over.*
"NURGH!" cried Katt in a fit of fury and grabbed Tano by the coller getting ready to bash her head in.
"KATT! You're a genius!"
"Um...I am?" She asked confused. Then: "Of course I am!"
"This is...so spectacular! Why didn't I think of it before?!"
"Because I"M the genius remeber?" said Katt, not quiet sure what Tano was talking about.
But Tano's short attention span was already was distracted by the coney....
"Hmmm, rabbit..." She sat down again. licking her chops.
"What is your point woman!" Katt exclaimed.
"Er?"
"What were you just talking about?"
"Coney?"
"No!"
"No?"
"NO!"
"Aw, but I'm hungry! Why'd you'd cook it if you didn't want to eat it?"
"NO! What were you talking about before?"
"Before I was talking about coneys!"
"And before that?"
"Coneys."
"Before the coneys!"
"You."
"Yes?"
"Hmm...raosted coneys..." *wack* Katt hit Tano up side the head.
"What about me?"
"You hit hard!"
"You said That I was a genius!"
"I did? Well, I take it back!" They paused a moment.
"Agh!" creid Katt. she dove and recued the raosting rabbit form the lovely yellow fire, which would have surely burnt it to a crisp. She whipped a knife out of the middle of no where and started carving the thing up in to little tiny bits of coney, steaming and looking a bit like chicken.
"Wait!" cried Tano standing up. This time, Katt was ready and didn't get hit.
"What! I wanna eat!"
"I..." Tano said slowly, trying to get a hold of her self. "Had an Idea...."
"About Coneys?" Asked Katt helpfully.
"NOOO! Not about Coneys!"
"Are you insulting my coney?!"
"No, no, no, it's lovely...hmm...smells good! That was a nice fire you made....ARGH!"
"What now?!"
"I just had it then I forgot it. OH! No! Wait...wait...Maggie!"
"What about her?" Katt asked.
"We can do what you said and reclaim Middle Earth!"
"Why?"
"Good question. I don't know! It was your idea!"
"Whatever." Katt mumbed and went back to her rabbit. Tano stood a moment head slightly cocked to one side. "You want some?" Katt asked her.
"Er? What?"
"Coney. You eat; taste good, yes?"
"Oh! Yum!" They sat down to some mighty happy chewing, when Tano asked:
"Now, what was I talking about again?"

"Well, um, er, ha, ohh," Katt was floundering. They had finished the coney and were sitting rather uneasily next to the fire. "Hey Tano!" she called. "Wadda we doo now?"
Katt created a bag of marshmellows for herself and threw some more wood on the fire. She noticed she didn't have a stick and made one of those for herself too.

"What?" asked Tano.
"What what?" asked Katt.
"What did you just say?"
"I said 'Damnit! I don't have a good marshmellow stick!'"
"No, before that."
"What did I say before that?"
"I dunno! I'm asking you?"
"That's right. I asked what to do now."
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why did you ask what we were going to do now?"
"Cuz I didn't have a marshmellow stick."
"Oh. Never mind."
And they tosted marshmellows for a while.

OOC3: Recognize this Eliza? I liked it so much I used it again.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 12-22-2002, 10:35 AM   #219
Earniel

*Meanwhile the dragons reach Eärniel's room. However they find the door locked from the inside.*

Poiple: *knocks soflty* er... Eärniel? Are you there?

Eärniel: Go away!

Entesse: Owww come on Eärniel, you can't stay the rest of the RPG in there sulking.

Eärniel: I can! And I'm not sulking!

Entesse: Yes, you are!

Eärniel: No I'm not, I'm REDECORATING!

Balrog: *has a fit* Nooooooooo! This is too much! Stop it!

Eärniel: Make me!

Balrog: I will! *fires up and burns the door down*
Old 12-22-2002, 09:52 PM   #220
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

Balrog: *bursts into the room and goes into shock at Earniels redecorating*

Earniel: Do you like it?

Balrog: *collapses onto the floor and bursts into tears*

Earniel: *is confused* Ummmmm... whats wrong?

Balrog: *crying* NQ did so much for me, and now i have failed her. i will never be able to show my face in uncivilised society again. All i wanted to do was make her happy...

Earniel: *confused look*

Poiple: Look what you've done! You're so mean!

Earniel: But i didn't mean it... i just wanted to have some fun...

Balrog: *still crying*

Earniel: *cautiously goes over and pats the Balrog on the shoulder* there, there... *looks imploringly at Poiple* What do i do?

Poiple: I don't know. Maybe we should contact NQ...

Balrog: NOOOO!!!!! Don't tell her what i've let happen!!! *cries louder*

Earniel: Oh dear...

*meanwhile*

NQ: Hmmmmm... to join with maggie, or not to join with Maggie, that is the question.

Willow: Stop with the reciting!

NQ: Fine then... I'll sing... *starts to sing It's a Small World After All, VERY loudly*

Willow: No, no, ANYTHING but THAT!

NQ: *rolls eyes* Somewhere over the rainbow...

Willow: This is really starting to bug me...

NQ: Well, if you'd just let me go...

Willow: No, i have a better idea...

NQ: *gulps*

Willow: MAGGIE!!!!!

Maggie: *appears* I was kind of busy

Willow: Can you do something with NQ for me?

Maggie: Like what?

Willow: Put her somewhere out of the way, give me some peace and quiet.

Maggie: *shrugs and snaps her fingers, making NQ vanish. Then returns herself to her previous position* Now, where was I?

Willow: Finally, some quiet... *goes to sleep*

*Unfortunately for her, NQ had just been transported to where Human is - the room of urple and neon green stripes...*

NQ: Nooooooooooooo!!!

Human: oh, hello! *sings along with the Tra-La-La-Lally Song*

NQ: Where is my Balrog when i need him?

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Closed Thread