Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-19-2005, 04:52 PM   #201
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Lily cut a dash as she danced .... Viv too was stroking the fires of the assembled wraiths as the moon shone down in splendid lunar light ... this party was really getting going ... eight's eyes were glowing hot coals of annoyance and Wikkie himself took the birthday girl Gor lightly by the hand and spun her around ... the others started clapping and humming ...
Butterbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 05:01 PM   #202
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Gor was magnificent in her ball dress, leaving a generous view of both her South and North sides. Her cheeks were flashed and looked almost rosy, her eyes glowed bright red with excitement. Wikkie felt his heart melt considerably. Drawing Gor in his arms, he started a slow dance in tune with the Snake's sinous movements, whispering sweet nothings into Gor's ear. She sighted contentedly and put her arms around Wikkie's neck.

Lily changed her partner from 5 to 8. Somehow, she lost her chainmail bra in the process.
That was really a night to remember.

Last edited by CrazySquirrel : 07-19-2005 at 05:11 PM.
CrazySquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2005, 11:25 PM   #203
CrazySquirrel

By the time Lily and Eight finished their dance, Five was blazing with anger. He grabbed Eight by the collar of his fancy red robe and dragged him in the shadows for some man-to-man talk. Goth, appearing from nowhere, grabbed Lily, quite unsteady on her feet already.
By the time Five and Eight returned, their robes torn and noses bleeding, the campsite was empty. The two (Five and Eight) sat dejectedly at the table. Khamul, somber and brooding, joined them soon.

"Why is it, that the bloody colonials always get the meat, while we, Middle Earth natives, always get raw bones?" asked Eight. "Not even that" replied Five, sighting.

Some distance away, in the shadows, Goth was kissing Lily passionately. "It reminds me of our mission to Far Harad back in 1418…" giggled Lily. Goth's hand, sliding down Lily's back, suddenly stopped. There was something cold and wet and slippery there.
"Oh you Slippery Thing!" cried Goth. "Spying on us, are you?".
"Just like Sau!", giggled Lil. "Slippery Sau I name you".
The snake nodded its head several times in acknowledgement.
Old 07-20-2005, 09:47 AM   #204
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Mor and Viv having finished their slowdance, retreated behind a low hill some distance away. Mor slowly, lowered Viv onto the verdant grass. They kissed passionately.

Suddenly, Viv felt something cold and slippery slither arcross her legs and she shrieked.

"Bloody mood-breaker of a snake!" shouted Mor and grabbed hold of it's tail, swinging around and letting it go. The snake plopped audibly into the river nearby.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 10:37 AM   #205
CrazySquirrel

Wikkie spent some time spiriting Galadriel's King-size bed out of Lorien. When the majestic heavy-curtained azure-coloured bed slowly materialized in a grove of willows near the bank of Anduin, Wik slowly undid the bodice of Gor's evening dress, letting it fall to her feet. Lifting Gor in his arms and whispering sweet words into her ear, he put her on the bed. Gor moaned and streched like a cat. Suddenly, she felt something very wet and slippery graze her legs and left side. Startled, Gor let out a piercing shriek. Cursing, Wikkie hissed the spell that sent the poor Slippery Sau flying as a rocket to Lily. With a loud SMACK, SS landed on Goth's backside.

"You are here AGAIN!" shouted Goth.
"Darling S-Sau!" where have you been? Stay with Mommy!" screeched Lil

Slippery Sau grinned slyly.

Last edited by CrazySquirrel : 07-20-2005 at 11:01 AM.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:34 AM   #206
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Moaning and groaning echoed from all directions within a limited area. Exuberant Nazgul love-making was going all over the place.
Old 07-20-2005, 11:36 AM   #207
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Afterwards, Mor brought forth a clay pipe, loaded and lit it and offered Viv the first drag of smoke.
Old 07-20-2005, 02:24 PM   #208
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

The three remaining wraiths (including Khamul, Five and Eight) were sitting at the table all the night, drinking themselves senseless and listening to Eight's dull story about some numenoreans he has slaughtered way back in the Second Age. The story interested them little, but the sounds filling the still night were worse to bear.
Suddenly Five banged his fist on the table and cursed. "By Melkor, I can't stand this any longer! Those arrogant dogs the Numenoreans! I would kill them all!"
Khamul snapped to attention, drawn from his dark thoughts by Five's voice. Allies were important in his situation, especially since his incident with Viv.
"You ssspeak wisssely, Lord Buzukkumarzzzz". Khamul knew that calling Five by his full name was a certain way to his heart. The same applied to Eight. "Do you agree with hhhim, Lord Hharadmurathh?"
Gordis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 11:26 PM   #209
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

"I think it's about time we left for Gundabad." said Mor to Viv."We've goofed about here long enough I think." He said angrily, Mor's unpredictable fearsomeness showing itself.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 07-20-2005 at 11:27 PM.
Old 07-21-2005, 12:01 PM   #210
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

"Aye, we agree," said five drunkenly, as he and Eight similtaneously slipped into a drunken sleep, Khamûl grinned as he slipped a phial out of his pocket, and mixed it with a beer, which he took to Mor.
"Here you go Mor, For many yearsss ssservicce," he said passing the drink to Mor, who fell asleep almost immediatly.
"Never could handle hiss drink," grinned Khamûl, who grabbed Viv, and pulled her away from the sleeping Nazgûl.

"If you want to be my queen, the you mussst alssso leave Mor and all the others alone. I prefer to keep my women to myself."
"Who said I wanted to be your queen," replied Viv.
"Oh I think you do, you never could ressssissst power, and anyway, you're to far in now. If you tell Wikkie I can sssay you are in it as much assss me, I've always had a knack for persuading people. There'sss no way out, even if you wanted one," hissed Khamûl smugly. The drink had obviously done him no harm.
"You've got it all figured out haven't you?" replied Viv.
"Yessss," hissed Khamûl.
"Well, I guess being a queen wouldn't be all that bad," thought Viv aloud.
"No. T'wouldn't. Ssso which part of Middle-earth would you like, my queen?"
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Telcontar_Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2005, 04:43 PM   #211
CrazySquirrel

Viv narrowed her eyes and licked her lips and was about to reply when something heavy, slippery and wet dropped from the tree right on Khamul's head.
Viv took no time to look what it was, she turned and ran. Muffled hissing of two voices behind her soon died away.
"SSSSHHH" hissed Khamul
"Ssshhhhssssssss" hissed S-Sau in reply. He took instinctive liking to Khamul immediately.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:28 PM   #212
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

Meanwhile, in Lorien, Galadriel was angry. Some time ago, she was surveying a lush table prepared for her 7000 anniversary celebration. Suddenly a dark shadow covered the Golden wood. Leaves rustled without a wind, frozen in deadly cold. Dishes from the already laid table vanished one after another. While Galadriel stood open-mouthed, silverware, napkins and finally the table followed suite.

Furious, she ran to her Mirror, to be confronted by the usual fiery read Eye and its boring owner. Galadriel steeled herself to hear the Dark Lord's 2564-th love declaration, before she could rise the vital question of food theft. Just in the middle of it all, the mirror suddenly darkened. Unexpected images filed before her eyes. Dark wraith revelry, shrieks, fierce dances, and the following orgy. The White Lady turned from the water blushing like a maiden.

A heated argument followed between Lady Galadriel and her generally meek and self-effacing husband Celeborn.
"My dear, let it be, the food is unimportant! The cooks are working like mad, we sent for supplies, all will be in order by tomorrow."
"Nooo! I will not let mere wraiths defy Me! They had almost done in poor Haldir! I can't stand it! Am I not the bearer of the Ring of Adamant?"
"But Darling, you can't use it so openly. It is supposed to be top secret…"
"The Ungoliant with secrecy! I say I use it and return all the food."
"Uhm, darling, I am loath to tell you, but they have also stolen our bed…"
"My bed ? MY BED? The Bed that Celebrimbor the Ring-Maker has made for me?"
"You never told me that, Galadriel" said Celeborn somewhat shrilly.

But Galadriel was not listening…With bulging eyes and face resembling a negative image, she cried out a dreadful spell. Trice she cried. Slowly, with great resistance, the huge bed materialized.
Grinning in triumph, Galadriel stretched her arm South in a gesture of denial.

Wikkie and Gor suddenly found themselves on the wet dew-covered ground.
"Morgoth's pelt!" growled Wikkie. "The bloody White Witch is at work with her mithril trinket".

But the power of the White Ring he would not defy. He was wise, Wikkie.

Last edited by Gordis : 11-29-2005 at 12:24 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 04:56 PM   #213
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

"the earth moved ..." (literally) breathed one of the many wraiths at this point ...

Last edited by Butterbeer : 07-22-2005 at 04:57 PM.
Old 07-22-2005, 05:23 PM   #214
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

"For crying out aloud. Let's get going. I at least want to check out the skislopes of Gundabad, and if no one else feels the glowering Eye of Sau on him/her I going now." said Mor.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:37 PM   #215
Gordis
Lady of the Ulairi

And North they rode for some days, and came at least to Carrock. Cropping out of the ground, right in the path of the stream was a great rock, almost a hill of stone, with a flat space on the top and a well worn path with many steps leading down it to the river, across which a ford of huge flat stones led to the grass-land beyond the stream. There was a little cave (a wholesome one with a pebbly floor) at the foot of the steps and near the end of the stony ford. Here the party gathered and discussed what was to be done.

"Very few people live in these parts, unless they have come here since I was last down this way, which was many years ago", said Wikkie.

Khamul shook his head and hissed "I know of sssomebody who livesss not far away. That Ssssomebody made the ssssteps on the great rock. He is a huge Man-Bear, called Beorn. He hasss eaten many a Dol Guldur orc"

"A Man-Bear? We must go and find him!" shreeked Lily enthusiastically, always eager for new acquaintances. Then, feeling everybody gaze at her, she added hastily "Perhaps he knows about the Shire."

"Is that REALLY necessary" asked Gor apprehensively.
Old 07-23-2005, 05:46 PM   #216
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

"of course NOT" said Wikkie annoyed ... remember our prime mission here, "Speed and Secrecy!" ... (a rousing chrous rang out followed by a rather muffled effort from Khamul) ... " i don't want a load of overly-intelligent wild Black and Brown Bears howling at us on our trial all the way to Gundabad!"

Even at this time of the year, further up in the mountains there was still good skiing to be had if they actually did move on a bit quickly ... and of course Gundabad (Wikkie reminisced indulgently for a momment) offered great apres-ski fun too ...

the others saw wikkie was annoyed and backed away from this eery cold smile that even now played on his lips...
Old 07-24-2005, 02:54 AM   #217
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Date: 10 August

"Come on, Viv, let's have some fun before we begin the dour searching, shall we."

Mor and Viv took their skies and carried them up to the summit and strapped them on. Slaloming skillfully down the steep slope they even more skillfully skidstopped, spraying Wikkie with deluge of powdersnow.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 07-24-2005 at 08:03 AM.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:02 AM   #218
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

Aprrox 10th august?

Wikkie was enjoying seeing the sights again and in a good mood, suddenly a snowball whizzed through the air hitting Mor clean on the nose!

The last few remaining bottles of bubbly were ice-cold in the mountain snow ... their bottles glistening in the bright sunlight ... Wikkie thought back to the sudden decision and the hard fast ride to Gundabad... he was keen to get back North.

Last edited by Butterbeer : 07-24-2005 at 07:11 AM.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:49 AM   #219
CrazySquirrel

"Mor, Viv!!!" yelled Lily "Where in Middle Earth have you got the skis?"
"Ask Wik" replied Viv, flashed as no wraith ought to be

"Wiikiie!" screamed Lily, "I want to skiiii!!!Please!!!"

Wikkie was planning a night party in Gundabad's most famous drinking den "The Happy Orc". Only he had to get wine somewhere... The orc beverage was hardly appealing.
Old 07-26-2005, 06:24 AM   #220
Butterbeer
Elf Lord

a snowball hit lilly too

"the ski's are up in the challet there!"