Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-05-2003, 05:50 PM   #201
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

I don't know what the intentions with the escaping orc are so I left off here. If he has to escape, Aralle can still call Imarwyn back. Otherwise, Imarwyn can deal with him.
Old 11-06-2003, 10:50 PM   #202
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

Strider

Hi. I'm back! I decided to end the Theodur saga by New Years and with your permision start Hytorax 3 and end the series. Once the series is ended, I will turn it into a fan comic and post it here. If any of you have AIM, please tell me. Thank You.

Yodaman
Old 11-07-2003, 09:05 AM   #203
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Umm... I do not believe there will be a Hytorax 3 at least not for quite some time. There have been a new rpg in planning for ages now, I believe it will be the rpg following, after the end of Hytorax 2.

Great to see you posting again Tessar!! Welcome back to the game!

Earniel: As with all Lief writes, I believe it is pretty much up to us wether this orc will escape or not. If he escape, our presence will be known to every one. If he don't, we still come unnoticed. Yet others may have seen us already...
Old 11-09-2003, 03:50 PM   #204
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

But can I run my own Hytorax 3? I think it needs a fitting end. And also, can I write a fan fic using some of the Hytorax characters? Thanks

Yodaman
Old 11-09-2003, 04:07 PM   #205
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Hytorax will receive a fitting end. It will be concluded in Part 2. There's really no need for a Part 3, though I'm sorry you weren't with us in Part 1.

Hruad is a politician, completely unskilled with any weapons. I doubt that you could easily find a place to involve him in your fanfiction.

Athalt Cranain is a military captain of Enedwaith. So long as he continues in that role and doesn't have any adventures that are too spectacular in their results, I guess I don't mind your involving him in the Writing Forum.

Other people would be more logical for heroism than my characters. I often choose for myself people who aren't exactly heroes.

Aralle sounds like she'd be easier to involve in fan fiction, because she is a very adventurous type. She is led by the Valar from adventure to adventure. However, you'd have to ask Silverstripe before using her.
Lief Erikson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 05:37 PM   #206
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

For my fan fic, I wanted my character (who's the father of my character) to somehow find the Hytorax too early so Shadowhands sends an army in the past to stop him. Is that acceptable? Thanks

Yodaman
Old 11-21-2003, 11:35 AM   #207
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Ah, I am in the military now, so sorry for my inactivity. I won't be able to post for another 2 weeks I believe, then I'll be at home again.

Both Lief and Eärniel can post for Glimdrell during this period if need be, as their characters are with him. You may all include Iriana as well... ofcurse, no choisemakings that would alter characterization and such...

Have fun
Old 11-21-2003, 05:09 PM   #208
Yodaman
Elven Warrior

Sorry I havn't been able to do more Hytorax stuff. Been busy with a fan film. Thanks

Yodaman
Old 11-30-2003, 03:01 AM   #209
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Well that fight's over. Falathion or Eärniel, please feel free to post about the encampment.
Old 12-01-2003, 11:18 PM   #210
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Alright, so we're there... somewhat...

I just thought hungry orc/goblin/troll/whatever -> horse.

I made it open for next one to decide what happens.
Old 12-07-2003, 04:14 PM   #211
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Errr... I just felt like pushing forward Malagars group a little... has been silent there for ages

Oh, and in Aralle's group, I'd guess we are waiting for you, Eärniel
Old 12-08-2003, 01:31 AM   #212
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Mathron? Tessar? Are you two still alive?

I've been waiting just for somebody to take some action. Don't really care who it is, so long as it's not me .

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 12-08-2003 at 01:33 AM.
Old 12-08-2003, 01:35 AM   #213
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Yodaman
Sorry I havn't been able to do more Hytorax stuff. Been busy with a fan film. Thanks

Yodaman
Yodaman, what's up now? How's the fan film going?

Any plans for new posting?

My own thought is that I'd like it if we could finish this RPG before Christmas. This coming week I can't say how available I'll be. I may be on and I may be off. The two following weeks though, I certainly will be available for posting. Hopefully on a rather large scale .
Old 12-08-2003, 01:36 AM   #214
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Arat-Falathion
Errr... I just felt like pushing forward Malagars group a little... has been silent there for ages
Jolly good show!
Old 12-08-2003, 12:42 PM   #215
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

I'm still here, just waiting for someone in a leadership postition to tell me where to go!
Old 12-08-2003, 12:59 PM   #216
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Ah! Finrod, how great

We are only on the move now though, and Mathron is in charge of our group, Malagar being that leader...

So right now all we can do is ride our horses and toss out some comments now and then... otherwise just following the show and ride along
Old 12-09-2003, 07:24 AM   #217
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

I was waiting for Mathy to post a reply .

And actually, annoyingly enough, I'm going to wait another week to post. I'm not even going to touch a computer till monday of next week.

I've started getting some of the early warning signs of Carpal in my right wrist and that's REALLY not a good thing. So I'm not gona be writing or surfing the net till next monday.

Sorry guys .
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2003, 10:34 AM   #218
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Ah, Tessar I know what you're talking about! Have you talked to a physiotherapist about your problem? They always have some good advice to come with Like stretching movements and such, which in the end will let you go on for a longer time without exhaustion. I know, because at one time in my life I played a lot of guitar, piano, trained with weights and used the computer all day! It didn't take long before my body said stop!

Ah, I'll probably wait until tomorrow or till monday, and if nothing is posted by then, I'll take matters in my own hands

Hope yer christmas shopping is coming nicely along! I for one has spent more money on myself this december then I have spent on presents my whole life... oh well

- Falathion
Old 12-15-2003, 01:01 PM   #219
Arat-Falathion
A'mael Dalharen Eldarele

Got us a little further on the Aralle group, and tried to get some conversation running with Fimbren...

I said I would post sunday or monday!
Old 12-18-2003, 01:42 PM   #220
Mathron
Hobbit-Huorn
RPG Moderator

I... live... again!

I am terribly sorry for my absence. This semester has been the most brutal I've ever had, and I've been busy not failing out of school.

Anyway, I've got my last final tommorow, so hopefully I'll be active again by next week.

-M