Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-07-2005, 07:31 PM   #201
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Kirsinari couldn't believe her ears. She'd planned to spend the better part of the day concentrating on healing her wounds, but not long after she'd started, Padroot had called out a challenge to Cylaniel. It was enough to drag her out of bed as fast as possible.

Kiri pulled on one of Tavin's nightshirts to keep some semblence of modesty seeing as her own clothing was torn. Though it pained her to do it, she ran out of Tavin's tent, and headded towards the two.

"Enough!" Kirsinari yelled at them, using only the slightest amount of power possible to elevate her voice over a normal yell. "Padroot, her time is not yet come! You agreed to let me know before forcing it out of her, but I still say it is not time yet. And what of the Ompatha'in? You intend to leave him ungaurded?

"Cylaniel, go find Dulin and Evelyn. If you can, bring Pathan, my servant. He's a sweet elderly man, but you'll have to speak up for him to hear. Find Olin Tekarn and have him and three others gaurd the Ompatha'in. Padroot, come with me."

Tavin watched, not sure if he should smile or run. He wasn't used to her being so angry for so long a time. At first, he tried to follow, but the look she shot him was one of warning... one he wouldn't want to test.

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 07:53 PM   #202
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Ic: As Dulin moved forward a loud shout broke the spell and he turned around quicly and ran to see what all the commotion was about. Dulin found that the old women and Cylaniel in a fighting stanze and his first thoughts were to help Cylaniel as best he could but also found that the look in her eyes told him otherwise. H emust stay out of this and let her deal with the enemy alon. And if help is finally called for or needed Dulin would then step in and help.

Dulin watched for a moment then his gaze turned to the faery (can I just call you a sprite for now on. I can't spell Feary and a sprite is the same thing anyway) and found that it kept looking away towards the fields and back at the commotion as though trying to decide upon an action during the commotion. Dulin decided to not let such an enemy escape and go back and maybe bring back more dangerous creatures.

"I see you look interested in the spar?" Dulin asked politely to the feary as he stared at her pretty figure. He all of a sudden help the same heatin his face reaccure and found he should probably stay away from women for awhile when it is not necessary to go near them.
Old 01-07-2005, 11:04 PM   #203
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn turned her head sharply to stare at Padroot and Calyniel who were now facing eachother with swords. Part of her was afraid something had gone wrong, another part of her was a bit amused at Padroot's forceful sort of guidance. She heard Dulin, the elf, say close by her, 'I see you look interested in the spar?'

Evelyn realized she had a sort of stupid grin on her face and wiped it off, suddenly feeling self-concious of herself, which didn't happen often. She shrugged, "I guess it is sort of amusing, isn't it? Padroot's quite unpredictable." About that time Kirsinari came dashing out of her tent and broke up their spar. Evelyn sighed, "Always breaking up the fun, that one." she said with a grin at Dulin. "So you're from the west-lands, right? What's it like over there, I mean, different from here. I saw the way you looked at me when you first met me. So there's no faeries over there?"

ooc; sure I guess you can call her a sprite ;-) I dont really care as long as I know what you're talking about.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 11:40 PM   #204
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I don't mind talking to Evelyin instead of the other other sprite...

Ic: Dulin shook his head a smiled. "No unfortunatly not. Yet it is quite nice a change to see such beautiful creatures...ThoughI do miss my own people I still am amazed at how many new people resemble them so much here." Dulin sighed as he watched Padroot get angry at Kirsinari for breaking up her duel and Cylaniel just stand in her spot not knowing how to react to the whole situation at hand. Poor girl Dulin thought.

"The Western lands are busy these days as so many people are traveling after the war. Everyone has decided they want to explore other lands before someone decideds to destroy them all. The elves of light have left the Middle Earth for Valinor to seek internal peace and bliss for all of their trouble through the years. Adn the humans have set up a vast empire. Besides these things my people are now just staying in one place and creating one of the only elven citities left in Middle earth. But I have not seen them in years and can't imagine how much they have changed since I have gone."
Old 01-08-2005, 12:00 AM   #205
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Location: in a verry pretty area on a streat on this planet earth
occ hey guys ide realy like to meet up with you guys when your back on the trail on your adventures and if you were all wondering no i wasn't dead somehow i wound up in a elvish jail that has taken me three months to get out of thats why i havn't posted
Camellia Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 12:57 AM   #206
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn smiled a bit, "I'd like to go there one day, I've never been out of Rathlas." She looked up and Calyniel was walking towards them. Evelyn stood and shouldered her pack. "I hope we're leaving soon, I don't like waiting." she said impatiently. Once agian her hand was fidgeting with the little necklace.

She looked over at Dulin and felt like she had a new friend, neither one of them seemed to be playing a huge part in the quest like Padroot...who seemed to be fighting for control. She glanced over at his llama, who was a much odder creature than any she had seen before. "Is he good natured?"

Old 01-09-2005, 10:25 AM   #207
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Ic: Dulin smiled, this was the only person who had talked to him so far just to talk to him and not as an interrogation method. He looked at Orodroch who looked insulted at not being called by his name.
"Yes he is a very friendly llama. His name is Orodroch which in my tongue means mountain horse. A long time ago my sister and I went out on a small jounrey to see what was beyond a a large river we had found at the border of the Shire and we found vast farmlands spreading to the mountains and rivers. When we went past Hobbiton and to the river we found another small field and within it we found llamas. All different colors and sizes just sitting and grazing to their hearts content. Their owner was an old Wizard named Radagast the Borwn who loved all animals and raised the llamas for years. My sister loved the llamas and Orodroch was among them. He was a llama who did not enjoy being in one place and Radagast decided we could have him before we left. Ge told us that we could give him more adventure then he could and that was enough to make him happy for the llamas departure."

Dulin gazed at his llama affectionatly.
"What has kept you in Rahtlas so long? Why haven't you gone on any adventures beyond this land?"
Old 01-10-2005, 03:37 PM   #208
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: That's kinda funny, I like Orodroch's background. My llama-loving character breeds llama's just down the road from Hobbiton (Frogmorton to be exact). Odd!

ic: Evelyn had never really thought about it before, "I guess I was just always needed at home. We've been fighting off Areanna for a long time and my father was always so protective, I nearly had to run away to get to where I am now. Maybe someday after all this is over and everything is peaceful you can show me your Westlands." she said with a smile. "Maybe I'll even find myself a llama like Orodroch." she said dishing out an apple from inside her pack and offering it to the proud beast.

Old 01-11-2005, 07:48 PM   #209
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Dulin smiled as the llama took the food quickly out of Evelyn's hand and started to chew it up quickly and turn its head to make sure nobody else could grab his food.
"I would gladly take you to my land any time you wish." Dulin said smiling at the fairy. "But for the moment it seems these stones are apart of a large journey that, if not finished, can turn out to be fatal."

Dulin decided he would try and get everyone out of the daze they seemed to be stuck in after the shock of the fight and the screaming for it stop.
" I think it is time for us to leave. But where are we too go exactly we these stones?" Dulin asked Evelyn.

OOC: Lets get a move on people....POST.
Old 01-12-2005, 10:19 PM   #210
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

"Dulin, Evelyn!" Calyniel called, approaching them (OOC: I still feel wierd, considering I was under the impression that they were right there... oh well). "Kirsinari wants you." She found Olin Tekarn, and told him to get three other guards and guard the Ompatha'in. Then she looked for Pathan, and upon finding him, told him (loudly) that Kirsinari wanted him, and returned to join Dulin and Evelyn just outside the tent.

OOC: It took a while, sorry, but I found all the people you wanted... I hope we're leaving soon.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2005, 05:35 PM   #211
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Tom Bombadil

padroot stared at kirsanari "you said to tell you, you say this and that. remember i do not follow under your rule"

occ:sorry have to go!
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 02:13 PM   #212
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

"I never said that you did. Talwren Davion, like many others not under my rule, follow my orders ecause they wish to, not because they have to. But I never had to ask for their loyalty. YOU, on the other hand, it seems, have no respect for any person any longer. These lands are my own, and while you are here, the only thing that I expect from you is that you respect my decisions. If you do not, your fate may be worse than Andon Loroin's own!"

Kirsinari stopped herself for a moment. "But you all ready know that he has sailed for the place the Westlanders call Valinor. Don't you?" she smiled then. "But I know more than that. He has become the strongest istar yet. What would he say if he saw you like this? Tavin tells me that he took over at Ternata Tehortha's twin city Minas Tirith for a time. However, he did it with the people's best interests in mind. You seem not to give a shnata kalekre about the people I'm trying to protect here. Tell me why you think yourself more worthy than I to rule over the people Onem herself has sent me to look after?"

Come and visit Rathlas.
Old 01-20-2005, 03:50 PM   #213
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Tom Bombadil Lostyia Delr-Padroot speaking, computer not working right

Padroot stared at her old friend and laughed. "I was wondering when you become your old self again, instead of hiding behind that reckless male you consort with." she paused then turned eye-to-eye to Kirsanri (sp) " what do you mean more worthy? I do not compare myself to others; that would be proposterious! Every individual is different with a different path chosen, no two the same; therefore you could not compare them. Next, when I said I do not follow under your rule I was just pointing out that all you have been doing has been ordering; not talking or listening. Imagine how your followers feel, when you are not ordering they feel useless- that should not be so! Oh, about Calyniel , she needs a trainer. Someone to teach her the basics of fighting; she has the talent, that we both know, but she knows very little about stances, and etc. "

Kirsanri looked at Padroot " You changed the topic." she pointed out.

Padroot grinned "quite so, never know who could be listening."

She left the tent goning on the path way and spotted an overturned cart with a familiar deep voice complaining. "Povhowlh, is that you??"

Occ: sorry, have to go. I apologise for not posting earlier, I had finals.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:17 PM   #214
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

Gorneldor sat against the root of a large conifer tree, watching the commotion, while the two faeries, Anderegiel, the Ranereth and Khimûriu, the Ompatha'in, argued about how many teeth the were-worms of southern Harad have on their upper jaw in the molar region (ooc: had to make it a pointless argument that doesn't go anywhere ). He was about to lean his head back to fall asleep when something caught his eye. He looked up, and a Llama came out of the woods, which made Orodroch stop chewing and Dulin turn around. The other llama took a step back, and suddenly the dust from underneath it burst outwards. When it cleared, a squirrel stood in it's place, standing on it's hind legs. Dulin jumped back fearfully. The quirrel ignored him, and looked at Gorneldor, and said "Hello, Gorneldor, Anderegiel, and Khimûriu. You seem oddly taller than you did before. Hmm, I must be a smaller hobbit than I meant to be."

Gorneldor started laughing, as well as the faeries, and Orodroch had a confused but amused look on his face. "What?" said the squirrel.
I have heard of many talking animals in my life, Kebbin, as well as met a few, but never once heard of a talking squirrel."

"Oh, thank you," said the squirrel, "I'm so glad everyone told me I wasn't a hobbit sooner." There was another burst of dust, this time it cleared and revealed a hobbit, which said "Am I a hobbit this time? Tell me before I embarass myself." Dulin calmed down a little. "Now anyway, as I was saying, or going to say, since I never started, the trap was triggered, and the bait stolen. The theif went completely unnoticed, and was gone several hours before we even realized that anythign had happened. We have a very serious problem on our hands. With that," he bent close so only Khimûriu, Anderegiel, and Gorneldor could here, "they know everything we will do next. LEt's hope that the theif doesn't know how to use it."

"This is bad," Gorneldor said, "I should introduce myself to that Padroot character. She seems trustworthy as well as the only person who understands in fullness what is going on, except perhaps Kirsinari. You best go off and hunt them down in the mean time. Imore and Rûk (ooc: the hound and the rat) should be good at tracking them."

"Good luck, Gorneldor," said the hobbit.

"Same to you," he replied.

In another burst, the hobbit was gone and an eagle stood in its place. It flew off toward the northeast.

Gorneldor got up, and went to Orodroch, Dulin and Evelyn.
"Excuse me, but I don't beleive we've met. I am Gorneldor, and these are my faery companions, Khim and Andergiel. I know all of your names. I know a bit about you, Dulin. And I have seen you, Evelyn, when you first came to the city. You're from the west, right, Dulin? Have you ever chanced to pass through Fangorn forest?"

Last edited by trolls' bane : 01-23-2005 at 09:42 PM.
trolls' bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 09:38 PM   #215
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: WOW, your post was rather confusing. I suggest spacing out the paragraphs a little there mate.

Ic: Dulin looked at the creature in front of him and could not decide what to think of it. First it was a llama thena squrriel and now a hobbit! Dulin shook his head as the creature came up and introduced itself to Evelyn and himself.
The creature called itself Gorneldor and claiomed to already know Dulin and Orodroch...but how?
"I have explored that forest and found thatit has been empty for along time now except for a few animals and some other form of beings." Dulin replied to Gorneldo's question.
"But I must demand to know how you already know me when I have no idea who, or even what, you are? Dulin demanded not liking so far how these creatures are spying on him so far.
Old 01-23-2005, 09:41 PM   #216
trolls' bane
Entmoot Secretary of the Treasury

Gollum

ooc: no, that was Kebbin. He flew away. I came up to you and introduced myself as Gorneldor. Let me edit that.
Edit: is that easier?

Last edited by trolls' bane : 01-23-2005 at 09:43 PM.
trolls' bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:14 PM   #217
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Treebeard

occ: Camella :i hope you don't mind but somehow we needed to get some interaction with you. Next even though Trolls bane's character has said that he wanted to meet with my character we need to gett this going so i am going to leave, if you truly wish to talk to me either catch up or telepathicaly talk to me. i am quite skilled in that.

ic:Padroot stared at the sun as it started going down, a few horses packed, sparingly because of rough terrain. as she stared down the path with her which sight she saw a hawk like faced kishin about an hour or so ways travel from there. as she honned in on her features the kishin turned in to a hawk and ended up right out side of the camp back in kishin form. Noting that she would have to investigate that further she turned and approached Kirsanri. "Kirsanari. I am leaving, whomever you wish to join me may but they have till the hour is up." Padroot stared tired of formality but keeping it (at least to a minimum.)
----------
After Kirsanri told her whom she wished to go, she left without saying another word.(she is quiet so she can save her energy.) She went to a clearing fixed some rabbit with herbs and waited for the rest of the band to join.

Old 01-27-2005, 05:30 PM   #218
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Tom Bombadil

Lostyia looked at the the people running around back and forth back and forth all up to there own mischief. Looking back on what had happened earlier Padroot knew she had to leave this place as soon as possible.

(flashback:earlier in the day with povhowlh)

She left the tent goning on the path way and spotted an overturned cart with a familiar deep voice complaining. "Povhowlh, is that you??"

You could see the dwarfs rear sticking out of the wagon while trying to find something. "Don't just stand there gaping do something!!" he growled.

occ: ill finish tomorrow!!

Old 01-28-2005, 11:54 PM   #219
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Kirsinari stared after Padroot as she left once again. But the sound of an officer barking out orders to a regimate shook her out of the fly-away thoughts going through her mind. Turning her head to see whom the officer was, she found that he really was barking at them.

The soldiers of the Fala Naera's army learnt two styles of combat. One was to fight as a man, the other, to fight like a wolf. Gaurhoth was what the Westland Kishin (elves) would call them. But what they called Wargs were simply known as the dogs, or Tha Naerashi, in Rathlas. Thus, her men could easily be mistaken as one of them to someone who haddn't seen a true Dog. Many obvious differences existed to tell her people from Tha Naerashi, but a person who'd never seen either of them would really know. Both were large, resembling the native wolves of the continent.

It was Tavin.

The thought of him ordering the soldiers through their drills should have made her smile. She loved seeing that passonate fire in his eyes, but it didn't. Not this time. There was no light in his eyes. There was only the wolf standing before the larger pack of wolves.

There in the field, it looked like they were preforming well, but not to Tavin's standards yet. If another were to look upon them, another who didn't know differences between the three types of wolves found here, they'd think that the lone wolf was in danger of being mauled to death by the large pack. But Kirsinari, as everey one else present knew differently.

"Enough!" Barked the lone wolf, and all the men returned to their natural forms. "Dismissed."

"You're hard on them, Tavin." Kirsinari said as she approached, but with an airy voice, trying to lighten the mood.

"They need to be ready, Lady Kirsinari." Talwren Davion replied.

She wanted to shrink back. That cold hard stare didn't lesson an ounce when it turned on her. His voice was even colder. The words cut to the bone.

She didn't shrink back. Kirsinari returned the look, returned the cold voice, and even colder words.

"Then perhaps they need a better trainer, Talwren Davion of the Westlands." she said.

"Perhaps they do, Fala Naera." he nodded, eyes never leaving hers. "My time here is finished. I can serve you no better, so I must be on my way home. My friends will be wondering, what's left of them, if I ever made it through Bathsham. It's time that I proove to them that it can be crossed, and we should all be done with these childish dreams of conquest and uncertain victories falling into our favours." He smiled sarcastically, then walked on past her. "Good day to you, Lady. I doubt we shall ever meet again."

"You tourn around Talwren Davion!" Kirsinari said in a low voice, seething with anger. "You tourn around and give me a reason. It had better be a safink good one, or I'll have you held under gaurd untill you do."

Talwren didn't even pause or look over his shoulder as he spoke back to her. "Only three here are powerfull enough to hold me by force. Only one can hold me by by own heart. She is not you, Kirsinari Tha Fala Naera. She is my dear Kiri. But that woman died not long ago."

Come and visit Rathlas.

Last edited by Narinya_Cocachitawa : 02-03-2005 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-29-2005, 02:11 AM   #220
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Location: in a verry pretty area on a streat on this planet earth
In hawk like form rania flew, the camp at long last in sight. Oh how she wished to consult with wemen folk agan, and hopeing that dratted Martinili wasn't there to bother her. Oh how cockish, and mocking she found him. He was simply put to much a rouge, to be taken seriousely, a amilessly wandering rouge. a figure obsecured only by the sunset she looked frindly, provided it wasn't a man she didn't feal shy wich only made her certin it was a women wanting to meat this frindly being as human not hawk she changed form and with a smile on her face began to walk the distence to whoever it twass her frist himan contact and she had to admit she looked forward to it
Camellia Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote