Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 09:39 PM   #201
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

pleeeaaasssseee........ *makes cute puppy dog face*
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-14-2002, 09:47 PM   #202
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: Since Fred Baggins is not here we'll just say Fran said you could come.
Old 11-14-2002, 09:49 PM   #203
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*I glanced nervously from face to face. A Brandybuck AND a Took(Especailly one just like her grandfather) could mean trouble. And I never really ment to let them come with me past Bree.* Um...sure, I guess. If you promise to be on your best. No eating four Lembas like your Grandfather Ms. Took. And nothing worse than that!

ooc: Now I am gone...honestly!
Old 11-14-2002, 09:51 PM   #204
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

alright *innocent smile* i'll be good. When do we start?
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-14-2002, 09:53 PM   #205
Fred Baggins

Tomorow hopefully, if all goes well.*Gives her a meaningful look, though she doesn't see it* Yes I belive tomorrow will be good. *Wanders off singing the same elvish song she sang when Ms. Brandybuck meet her.*
Old 11-14-2002, 09:54 PM   #206
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

or are we all going to bed now?

Old 11-14-2002, 09:56 PM   #207
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

okay! sings Ah! Elbereth! Gilthoniel............... while heading for a table. *sits at table and orders a pint (evil grin)*

Old 11-14-2002, 10:02 PM   #208
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

heeheehee!!!! i have a pint!!!!!!!!!!!! *evil grin at Fran*

Old 11-14-2002, 10:07 PM   #209
Silverstripe

Primrose came over and sat next to Lily. When she was sure Fran couldn't hear her, she leaned over and whispered to Lily, "Honestly! I've heard about your Grandfather, and I always liked him. Sometimes I don't think Fran Gamgee has a sense of humor. But I suppose we'll have to be good."
Old 11-14-2002, 10:12 PM   #210
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Lily wisperes back, Everyone has a sence of humor. it's just buried deep. We'll be good until we reach Lothlorien k? Hey did i ever tell you about the time i flooded the bathroom to make people think that they were gonna drown 'cus the hole had sprung a leak? or perhaps you heard of it in the news? it was funny. No one except Pippen knew it was me who did it. Everyone was running around like the world was ending. I was in hysterics.

Old 11-14-2002, 10:20 PM   #211
Silverstripe

Primrose grinned. "Great idea," she said. "Although..." she hesitated before making her next statement. She thought Pippin Took was great, but wasn't sure she would've wanted to confide something serious to him or someone just like him. But she decided that he had been a hero, just like Meriadoc Brandybuck and Samwise Gamgee. "I think this journey may be longer than she's telling us."
Old 11-14-2002, 10:24 PM   #212
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

i knew that. Frodo told me, Sam told me, Merry told me and Pippen told me. If we go through Moria it won't take as long though. The Pass of Caradras is really snowy and impassable this time of year so we may end up taking the gap of Rohan which is the longest way around. *starts grinning even more as she drains the pint*

Old 11-14-2002, 10:30 PM   #213
Silverstripe

"Well, no one told me the journey would be longer than expected, but--" just in time, she remembered that Lubyla had warned her not to tell anyone about Cyrell. "I think it will," she finished.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:33 PM   #214
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

ohhh............ did you here about the time i put crumbs all over the parlor? i blamed it on my little brother and i got away with it. I'm sure you heard about the time i taught myself to swim by myself and when Pippen my father and i went to visit Merry i "fell" off of the raft into the water and pretended i was drowning. I nearly gave Pippen and my father a heart attack!!! *the pint is now emty*

Old 11-14-2002, 10:42 PM   #215
Silverstripe

Primrose laughed in spite of herself. "Yes, I did that kind of thing myself, only not quite so bad. I learned how to climb trees very fast, then climbed a tall one and sat in a high branch. I pretended I couldn't get down, and my Uncle Merry came up after me. He'd almost reached me when I climbed down, and then HE nearly got stuck. He was furious!" Primrose noted that Lily Took seemed to be the boastful type -- at least when drinking.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:54 PM   #216
Fred Baggins

*Suddenly Lily hears a voice from behind* You don't say Ms. Took? *Fran sits down and gets her pipe and sits down, blowing blue anf green and red smoke rings, a trick she had learned from Radagast*
Old 11-14-2002, 10:58 PM   #217
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

i gotta go see ya tomorrow

Old 11-14-2002, 10:59 PM   #218
Silverstripe

ooc: Okay! See you tomorrow.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:01 PM   #219
Fred Baggins

ooc: *Sniff* and just when I got back to...not to mention I will be gone all weekend.*Sniff*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-14-2002, 11:04 PM   #220
Silverstripe

ooc: Well, I'm still here!
Closed Thread