Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-04-2002, 07:31 PM   #201
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Pippin had been shot and was on the ground pale and sputtering for breath. His hand clapsed on the arrow that had hit him. Arakorn who was good in medicen(sp) pulled the arrow gently out of Pippin's wound and covered the wpund with a four leafed flower that was called the heroes flame(My favorit flower). Pippin rested for some time as we discussed the3 odd happinings of the elves and Galadriel.
Old 11-05-2002, 11:09 AM   #202
entss89
lord of the ents

when we were battleling i looked around to see pippin and i did but he just got shot by a arrow! i quickly went to his aid and got a flower that might slow the poisen down and put it on his wound. i spoke to the hobbit very softly and mayed him not think about the danger he was in. i reached into my cloak and pulled out a peice of bread that i secreatly got at rohun. he seemed to be very happy because we have not been eating as much as hobbits like too. after the battle was over gandalf came over to talk with me about............................................. ..........
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 04:21 PM   #203
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

After Aralorn heald (or tried to heal) Pippin's wound, I told him I want to talk with him. We walked to the forest and I told him that we have to get to Isengard very quickly, and that we will have to leave him in the closest town.

When I said that to my other company, they said they want to stay with Pippin until he'll heal. That's was ok with me, but I wanted Aralron to go with me to Isengard and he agreed, though I saw he really wanted to stay here and be with Pippin.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2002, 05:14 PM   #204
entss89
lord of the ents

as gandalf told me that we needed to get to isengard as soon as possible, and that we needed to leave pippin behind i looked around to see the hobbit and then i glanced back at gandalf and told him that this was for the best. deep in side gandalf knew that i did not want to leave but it was for the best! that night i belt a fire and me and sicirus sang many a songs..............

the road goes ever on and on
down from the door where it began.
now far ahead the road has gone,
and i must follow, if i can,
pursuing it with eager feet,
until it joins some larger way
where many paths and errands meet.
and whither then? i cannot say.

im a little hobbit short and stout
here is my ring evil without a doubt
when you get me hipped up
here me shout
get me to mordo as quick as you can..

if you like that song then you should visit www.lordoftherings.net!

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
watch out tower of orthanc
for your dark walls shall fall!
sauroman, sauroman
your name is not the white!
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

a best frind does not stab u in the back...................
they stab u in the front.
Old 11-06-2002, 09:37 PM   #205
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Pippin was to heal still form his wounds and could not travel very well in his state. Gandalf wanted to go fast to Isengard. Aralorn was chosen to go with him. I knew Gandalf did not want to leave pip but he had to. Aralorn and I sang songs of the road together and I gave a long howl to protect them on their journey occompanied by Brokehorn. When pip healed we planned on trying to catch up as fast as we could. Pip wanted us to leave him for he thought it a wast of time to stay by him with such danger approaching. Thogh a brave speech I would not leave the joyful Hobbits side. For some reason I had a since that without Gandalf then we would all be lost in the dark. But I knew would would be able to muster some light for ourselves and held my head up again and gave a howl so loud that other wolves responded to it with repeats of howls.

Gandalf and Aralorn left in the morning and I felt sad to see Aralorn go. I rubbed the badge he gave me with a since of protection and love. Pip healed in two days and we stared on the trail once more hoping to catch our companions as soon as possible.
Old 11-07-2002, 08:14 AM   #206
entss89
lord of the ents

as i saddled up my horse i saw sicirus and i wanted to tell her that i will meet her again but there was some force appone me with no question! i gave sicirus and pippin and the rest the last of my food from rohun which should last them a little bit. i saw gandalf was ready and i gave a little nod and we trotted away, i hope we meet them again i tolg gandalf for he also wanted too!

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 11-08-2002, 11:29 AM   #207
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC Sorry I've been really busy. And what's with the elves? They already left Middle Earth. Oh well, It's going great you guys.

IC As Aralorn and Gandalf left, I felt abandoned and alone. I walked to the battle field and looked upon the faces of my brethren. I searched and searched, hoping my fears weren't confirmed. But, alas, there was my brother. His eyes were closed but he was not alright. I dropped to my knees in anguish. He was cold as I touched his face. Then, I saw his killer. A single white arrow in his chest. I wailed in agony. I had done this! I had killed my brother! It's all my fault. Then I heard a rustling behind me. It was Galadriel. She was her old self and her blue eyes were filled with compassion. I turned on her in hatred. "You have done this to me! You lead your Elves against us! Your lust for power has killed our kin and, most of all, my brother."
"Daughter of Lorien. It was not I who led the Elves. It was not me!" This was a voice in my head. But Galadriel before me said nothing. Then she began to grow and I saw that she was a trick! Somehow this demon that disguised itself as Galadriel had bewitched an Elven Army and had come to take the ring!
It was a Nazgul! I stood, facing it down, standing over the body of my brother. My anger fueled me and I struck out with my knives, standing as it parried and thrusted against me. But then I took my bow and an arrow and finished it off. Sicirus had come to help me and she threw fireballs at it. When the Nazgul disintegrated, I dropped again to my brother. Sicirus came to me.
"What is it? What's wrong?" she asked worriedly. I looked at her, gestruing to my brother and to the others lying with him.
"This is my brother. These are my kin. That is not Galadriel." I said. Sicirus shook her head in disbelief. She turned and walked away, back to Pippin. I knew then what I had to do. I kissed my brother, and bid him farewell and safety to the lands of the Undying. Then, I stood, adjusted my quiver, and stole off into the forest. Away from the others. Away from Gandalf who abandoned me. Away from Pippin and his evil ring. Away from the dead of my home. My kin.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 03:30 PM   #208
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I just said that Galadriel led an army, I did not say it was elves army.

ic: We rode as fast as we can. I gave Aralorn the best horse I found in Edoras, and hoped it can run well. We rode day and night, without breaks. We arrived to Isengard on the third day, and I felt that something is wrong there, and with our other companians. I felt that they are in Isengard. I came to the gates. I knocked loudly on the doors, but no one answered. Since we had no other way, I blew the gates up. They weren't as good as they were few years ago, after the ents destroyed them. We knocked on the Orthank doors, and then I heard a whispering: "no one here... get out".... the voise said slowly. The voise was a Nazgul's voise.
Old 11-09-2002, 12:10 AM   #209
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: I did not know Nazguls could speak.

ic: Dolenloteiel sat in the feilds of the dead elves who had been lead wrongly and not by their will. The young elf sat by her brother crying. Tears trickled down her flawless face to the blood covered ground. Her brother had been shot in the heart. Shot unententionally(sp) by his own sister.
Together we destroyed what led these elves to their fate and I left to aid Pip and let Dolenloteiel mourn alone. I sat next to a very sad Brokehorn and a very lonely looking Ethereal. But we never saw our friend leave. So we hope to meet again sometime soon I whispered to the wind and hoped it reached her ears. Hoped.
(ok a bit depressing but still to the story.)
Old 11-09-2002, 05:40 AM   #210
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: few of them can, Sicirus.
Old 11-09-2002, 10:27 PM   #211
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

Gandalf and Aralorn had taken off to Isengard. I stood next to Poco as he held Pippin on his back. Dolenloteiel was filled with grief as she had seen the elves around her perish, wrongfully led against her. She did not speak, but she soon rose and ran to the forest. Sicirus and I both knew that we should not follow and that we wouldn't be able to wait for long. I hoped Dolenloteiel would return shortly, despite her grief. I walked to the border of the battlefield, where I let Poco graze and I set Pippin down on the grass. Although he was not entirely responsible for the ring he had, I did not wish to speak to him. Perhaps an unwise decision, I went to sleep sitting with my head and elbows resting on my knees. My subconcious was still thinking about something I felt no one else had noticed. Sicirus and Aralorn have very strong spiritual bonds with each other. But this remark was soon forgotten as I began to ponder my fate. It was not to be in peace, that was certain. Suddenly, I remebered the dragon I had defeated before Moria. I recalled the glance it gave me before I had struck. It had a nest with three eggs. We had gotten too close to a dragon's nest without knowing, and having been the one who had slain the dragon, I was to make sure the babies were hatched into safe hands. Had I discovered the meaning of the Dragon's message earlier, I would've stayed behind. I woke up. I had to tell Sicirus.
Old 11-10-2002, 12:10 AM   #212
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Brokehorn told me of the dragon and its waiting nest and I sat upright thinking about what we had done.We had destroyed a mother who was just protecting her young. Brokehorn wanted to get to the nest to hatch the young as an appology and a love of dragons which she had ever since she set eyes on one. I saw that dream look of amazment and knew I was going to be behind her every time we neared a dragon even when it decided we were dangerous and wanted to chase us around.
I sat up also thinking of Aralorn and Gandalf and how they were faring. I missed my companions. I missed Dolenloteiel as well. I hope she would come back. It was fare to dangerous to stay out in the forest with all the Nazguls around.
Old 11-10-2002, 04:09 PM   #213
entss89
lord of the ents

allthough gandalf wanted me to try and ride his horse because my was weary i told him that mine would be fine and that he is one of the quickest around, (decendent from shadowfax!) he agreed and we rode for many days, on one night we were taking a break and i decided to catch something to eat. i caught a baby doe and we ate most of it that night but we had many meals after that catch too from the left over meat. after the 3rd day me and gandalf came to isengard but as gandalf was knocking at the door of orthanc i was thinking about my companions and if sicirus is ok. suddenly i came back to reality and i heard a voice it was no ordinarry voise and i noticed it was a voice of a nazgul! i looked up at gandalf in a questioning way asking him what we should do! what do we do gandalf?

here me shout

the ents are coming
the ents are coming
sauroman, sauroman
for now you are
sauroman of many colors!

Old 11-12-2002, 04:16 PM   #214
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: Sicirus, Brokehorn and Ethearal, I think you should write how did you got to Orthanc. I can't write anything.
Old 11-12-2002, 09:13 PM   #215
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: We are not in Orthanic

ic: We could not leave in till Dolenloteiel returned to us. We did not wish to leave her in such a state of depression. In the wind I sinced a message of hope. I heard a message in my mind from Galadreil telling me that Elrond was to return to Middle Earth to help us destroy the ring. She told me that this ring was a ring that Morgorth made for his servant Mutaya who died in the war of the elves and men. Mutaya lost the ring and Morgorth could not recover it in his weak state so it remained lost. Elrond knew the way to destroy it and would arrive by eagle to our aid. Brokehorn looked at me with a smile on her face from the message. We had Hope.
We had to tell Dolenloteil of the news. But where was she??
Old 11-12-2002, 10:48 PM   #216
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

Silence came over us and I grew anxious. Dolenloteiel was gone far too long.
"I'm going to look for her," I told Sicirus," You may wish to come with me, for there is safety in numbers."
She agreed, so we set Pippin back on Poco and headed into the forest.
Old 11-14-2002, 08:57 PM   #217
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: Brokehorn became worried for Dolenloteiel so we decided to go out to search for her. The forest became dark as we roamed deeper into it. The owls fluttered past searching for mice and other small roadents to hunt. We transforemd into wolves so we could see better in the darkness of the trees. The moonlight was covered behind the clouds yet I sensed that when it was uncovered danger would be lurking not far.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:48 PM   #218
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC Sorry, Radagat I must not have been paying attention. You all are doing soo well!

IC I had been gone for many days. My grief bore me far from my companions. I was in a loss for what to do. I resided in a pit of sorrow and grief where everywhere bird song was torture and every shaft sunlight murderingly bright and beautiful. My mind was not at rest. It wandered as far as the bird flies. One night while I sat by a stream, I heard shuffling behind me. I turned around and stood, taking my bow, and then they came and jumped at me. I fought them off as best I could but everything began to swim. My lack of sense and energy were against me. Finally, I just gave in. Falling into the darkness of unconsiousness.
"She definitely wandered far, no doubt about that." Sicirus mused looking at the tracks.
"There!" Brokehorn shouted, beside a stream, marks in the dirt, marking some sort of battle. "What happened?" she asked.
"Oh no!" Sicirus moaned, over a little ways, under a tree lay Dolenloteiel's bow. Broken in two.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 05:01 PM   #219
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: Sicirus, sorry. I didn't read the posts right.

ic: The Nazgul came out of Orthanc. they probably tried to kill us, but I decided that I and Aralorn have no chance to defeat them, so I surrounded them with fire and ran with Aralorn out of Orthanc. we went back to the fellowship, which I felt were in trouble.
Old 11-16-2002, 12:26 PM   #220
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

The search seemed endless for the elf-maiden. Even with our strong sense of smell, Sicirus and I could not find Doloenloteiel's scent. Then we found her tracks and we followed them until we got to a stream. I looked around for any sign of her when Sicirus gasped. "What is it?" I asked. "Orcs were here," she said," and it looks as if there was a small battle. The orcs took someone prisoner. Oh, no." She looked to a tree, and my eyes followed. Under that tree lay her bow broken into two peices. I ran over to retrieve them. Dolenloteiel had been taken by those foul beings.
Then I heard hoofbeats. Two horses as it sounded. Sicirus heard it too, and we took up our staffs. We waited to see who was approaching, and I was just about to strike until I discovered that the riders were Aralorn and Gandalf! Shocked and relieved, I walked back to Poco ( who still had Pippin on his back) and led him around to greet our two friends. Sicirus beat me to it, and I knew she was already telling them of what we had discovered.

Last edited by Brokehorn4000 : 11-16-2002 at 12:44 PM.
Brokehorn4000 is offline   Reply With Quote