Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2002, 08:42 PM   #181
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
ooc: LOL! A Gamgee, a Brandybuck, and a Took! *Sings* "Now I have a 2 by 2!" *looks lovingly at 2 by 2, then hits herself on the head again and again.*
Old 11-14-2002, 08:42 PM   #182
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
*The warg looked startled at the fox* A fox! Well, this is a first. I never knew anyone to have a pet fox.*looks strangly at him.* Do you talk the common toungh...or at all?

ooc: hm...I thought...n/m. Hits head with 2 by 2 again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again...

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-14-2002 at 08:44 PM.
Old 11-14-2002, 08:44 PM   #183
Silverstripe

The fox was startled to find that he could understand the warg. You ARE a warg, correct? I am not a pet! And I do not speak your "common tongue." My speech is the speech of all foxes. He hoped the warg would be able to understand him, too.
Old 11-14-2002, 08:45 PM   #184
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Lily walks up to Primrose and says "Hello. Have I seen you in the Shire?"
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-14-2002, 08:49 PM   #185
Fred Baggins

*I'm sorry, it's just so rarly that nonpets come in here...in fact I am the only one that I have ever known of.*cocks his head* How curious that we understand each other. I am Merrido-er...Merry...the warg. *ahem*
Pacha:Most likely.
Cusco:Bring it on.
~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`
Yes, I'm female. Fred Baggins is my NICKNAME!
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-14-2002, 08:56 PM   #186
Silverstripe

And I am Cyrell, currently companion of the hobbit Primrose Brandybuck, said Cyrell.
Old 11-14-2002, 08:57 PM   #187
Silverstripe

"I don't know, but you do look familiar," Primrose told the other hobbit. "What is your name? I'm Primrose Brandybuck"
Old 11-14-2002, 09:00 PM   #188
Fred Baggins

Really! I am Bell's...or Fran's companion. Best friend really.*His ears prick up* Did you hear that...a human is approching.*Pulls fox into an open room.* 'Ello Frodo, m'lad!

O, 'Ello Unc-*Cuts himself off seeing the fox* 'Ello there Merry.
Old 11-14-2002, 09:04 PM   #189
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

i'm Lily Took
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-14-2002, 09:07 PM   #190
Silverstripe

"Lily Took? Yes, I think I have met you before, but it was some years ago," said Primrose. "I'm glad to see you again."
Old 11-14-2002, 09:11 PM   #191
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

oh i remember!!! we were in the same class one year. Nice to see you again.

Old 11-14-2002, 09:12 PM   #192
Fred Baggins

*Is walking towards her room when she bumps into the two.* 'Ello, Ms. Brandybuck. Who is your friend?
"The reason of the unreasonable treatment of my reason so enfeebles my reason, that with reason I complain of your beauty."~Don Quixote
"Once upon a time there was a magical land where it never rained. The End."~from the movie 'Holes'
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-14-2002, 09:16 PM   #193
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

the *friend* says I'm Lily Took. From Tookland of course. I'm Pippen's grandaughter. Nice to meet you.................. um..... who are you?

Old 11-14-2002, 09:20 PM   #194
Fred Baggins

ic: Fran Gamgee...I don't doubt you have heard of my...I tend to rather infamous amoung Shire Folk. Used to make up stories about the witch grandaughter of Samwise.*Shudders* That's why I havn't been in Hobbiton for many years.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-14-2002, 09:23 PM   #195
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

yes ive heard of you. youve probably heard of me. i'm as bad as Pippen, my grandfather at causing mischief.once i stole 5 fireworks from Gandalf and set them loose in the Smials. it took 5 weeks to clean up the mess. one week for each firework

Old 11-14-2002, 09:26 PM   #196
Fred Baggins

*Laughs* Yes I remember hearing of THAT incident! So YOU are the Took I have heard so much of! Nice to meet you.

ooc:*Waves to all* I have to go now! I'm gonna watch me movie! bubye!
()_))_Crayola_))_>

Last edited by Fred Baggins : 11-14-2002 at 09:31 PM.
Old 11-14-2002, 09:30 PM   #197
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

everyone in the Shire has heard of me. *flips her black curls back* so where are you going. i know youre going somewhere so don't say you're not going anywhere. is it an adventure?

Old 11-14-2002, 09:33 PM   #198
Fred Baggins

You might say it's an adventure, but it's really nothing more then a nice calm walk through Middle-Earth. I-we are going to Lothlorin.
()_))_Crayola_))_>
Old 11-14-2002, 09:36 PM   #199
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

ohhh. i've always wanted to go to Lothlorien. well, ever since Pippen told me about it. Can i come?

Old 11-14-2002, 09:37 PM   #200
Silverstripe

Primrose grinned. If Lily was as bad as Pippin, they'd definitely get along.
"I don't have a problem with it -- Fran?"
Closed Thread