Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-22-2002, 12:13 AM   #181
Fred Baggins
Belladona Gamgee of the night sky

Location: second star to the right and straight on till morning.
Will you please let go of me! I have never meet such a rude woman in all my 50 years! And insulting the Ki- the Fellowship! Daft indeed, wouldn't be so if we were where we're supposed to be. Idiots! Will you let go of me now! *I was really annoyed at this. I'd seen nicer orcs! To think she would just grab me like that, and be so rude! *I could do with an ale right now. To be back at the Green Dragon, dancing with the lads, havin' myself a nice pint of ale.
Fred Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 12:24 AM   #182
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Rose, the struggling child, and the still-silent child reached the rest of those fools she had driven away from Cody in the form of the white horse. "Is this your 'Fellowship'?" she asked the child. "And you," she turned to the adults, "Where are you from, and how could you let this child wander off alone?"
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 12:34 AM   #183
Fred Baggins

CHILD! CHILD INDEED! Hrumph, Aragorn tell them I am no child! Why I came of age 27 years past! Child indeed!*Well this was a direct insult, surely they not so stupid that the Hobbits of this land had ceased to show themselves!*

Aragorn: We are from many places, not all one place, and that is no 'child', though*gives Frodo a look* He shouldn't have left us.

Frodo: *ignoring Aragorn* We are from a world called Middle-Earth, far from this world.
Old 11-22-2002, 12:50 AM   #184
Silverstripe

Rose's mouth dropped open. Another world! Of all the absurd things...yet somehow, she believed them. She looked at the one "man's" ears, and noticed then that he, at least, could not possibly be human. "All right, all of you, come with us back to the school. You have some explaining to do." And so will Cody and I, we've been out here all night! Rose realized suddenly. She was incredibly frightened, but tried to look confident and in-charge. "And you," she said to the Not-Human, "cover up those ears of yours. No telling what might happen if you don't. We should go now, there is something with great power...something evil...in this Forest." She grabbed the child's -- or was he a child?--hand again, this time more gently. The company that had been called the Fellowship followed her, and the first "child" spoke to her some more, less harshly than he had before. Since Cody had been so quiet, Rose didn't notice when Cody left her and "the Fellowship" and ran back to the castle ahead of them.
Old 11-22-2002, 12:59 AM   #185
Fred Baggins

*I fingered The Ring, while walking with her, and explaining who we were.* I, Sam, Merry, and Pippin are Hobbits, I don't know if you have hobbits in this world, but if you do, then they have undoubtedly hiden themselves from you. I am Frodo. I do not doubt that we look like children to you, but only one of us is close to that, and that's Pippin, who hasn't come of age yet, which we consider is 33. The other short one of us, though still a bit taller than us hobbits, is Gimli the dwarf. The blond one's Legolas, the elf. Then we have to men, Borimir and Aragorn. *I explained to her that somehow we had stumbled into her world, while running from enimies. I said nothing about The Ring, for I felt if it was to be talked about Aragorn would, and aside from that, I did not trust her, infact I found myself camly, but quickly pulling my hand from her's, for I could not compleatly trust her, I knew.*

ooc: I explain this only to show a little better about how I am protraying Frodo.
Old 11-22-2002, 01:06 AM   #186
Silverstripe

An elf? A dwarf? Hobbits?? Rose had never even heard of hobbits. Yet she took in Frodo's explanation without asking questions. Somehow she believed that the child--er, hobbit--was telling the truth. She allowed him to pull away from her, for now she could trust the members of the Fellowship not to run away. Rose...... the voice whispered once more, desperately. It was getting weaker, yet she felt that that should not make her fear the voice any less. Again she tried to ignore it and loudly began to explain Hogwarts and the magical world to the Fellowship.
Old 11-22-2002, 01:10 AM   #187
Fred Baggins

ooc: Can you do me a real quick fave and send me a real quick descrip of Harry Potter's world? thnx, I've never read them. Also, I know she knows of elves, or are house elves very different from our elves? And do you not know of Dwarves either? me cunfused, just PM me.
Old 11-22-2002, 01:12 AM   #188
Silverstripe

Quote:
Originally posted by Fred Baggins
ooc: Can you do me a real quick fave and send me a real quick descrip of Harry Potter's world? thnx, I've never read them. Also, I know she knows of elves, or are house elves very different from our elves? And do you not know of Dwarves either? me cunfused, just PM me.
ooc: *laughs* I really can't think of a way to give you a quick description, but okay, yeah, she knows about elves...sort of...
Old 11-22-2002, 01:36 AM   #189
Fred Baggins

ooc: soo...lost...I'm going to ask my sister...until then...

ic:*The Ring began to get heavier as we got closer to the 'school' as though it was trying to breack the chain. I grew silent, holding the Ring, wishing it would lighten. I soon began to fall back, for it got heavier and heavier.*
Old 11-22-2002, 03:02 AM   #190
Silverstripe

ic:Merry: Merry noticed that Frodo was getting further and further behind, and he and the other hobbits ran back to join him. They would not let the Ringbearer wander off alone again.

ic:Rose: Rose and the Fellowship finally reached the school. "Shhh..." warned Rose. "We have to be quiet. If anybody sees us, well, I'll be in a lot of trouble and I don't know exactly what will happen to you, but I don't want to find out." She tiptoed in as quietly as she could, Now, the hobbits can pass as children, but how are the men and the ... elf... Rose frowned, thinking of how unlike the "elves" she was familiar with Legolas was ... or the dwarf, going to blend in? But they seemed perfectly capable of taking care of themselves, so Rose said "All the tall ones should perhaps stay outside right now. I think I can get the hobbits in, but anyone else will be a challenge." Sam, Merry, and Pippin stepped forward, but Frodo shrank from her, obviously not trusting her. She was beginning to get impatient with that hobbit. "All right, then, Frodo, you can stay out there, for all I care!" She realized that she was acting hostile again and said in a more polite tone of voice, "Frodo, I know you don't trust me. You don't have to. I do need someone to go into the castle with me, one of the hobbits would be best, as they're smaller." Frodo continued to glare at her suspiciously, never saying a word.

ic: Merry: "I'll go with you," said Merry. He was possibly the best choice for this, too: Frodo could not risk trusting this strange girl, Sam would never leave Frodo; and as for Pippin, he was too, well, Pippin. The girl Rose looked at him with some respect. "Right, then, Merry. You and I will go inside...and as for the rest of you, will you PLEASE try to stay out of trouble."

ic:Rose: Rose and Merry tiptoed into the castle, and saw no sign of anyone. Quietly they made their way toward the Gryffindor common room, and then, as they reached the portrait of the Fat Lady..."What are you doing?" whispered a familiar voice. Rose's fellow fifth year Gryffindor, Freesia MacIntire, was standing in the hall.
Old 11-22-2002, 07:52 PM   #191
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

As professor Snape came running out of the SLytherin common room, he ran straight to where Arriana was walking. "WHat were you doing outdoors in the night, and why did you send the House-elves to Dumbldore." He hissed in her ear, wrenching her arm.

"I was following that stinking little Gryffindor, SIR!" she spat back in his face, pulling hard against him. "You don't even want to know WHY. You just...FAVOR HER!" she said. She had never spoken like this to a teacher, not even that lame game-keeper Hagar, or whatever.

Snape stood dumbfounded for sometime. They had been out last night? Why? He would speak to Rose about this. But in the mean time. "Miss Nott, 10 points from Slytherin."

Arriana opened her mouth in protest, but Snape butted in, "Yes, from my own house! You will also be serving detention with me after classes...for the next week."

Snape hurried off to find the Gryffindor common room.

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2002, 08:04 PM   #192
Silverstripe

Rose chewed her lip nervously. How was she going to explain all this to Freesia? She looked over at Merry. Of course! Merry!
"It's my...cousin," said Rose. "Martin." 'Martin?!' Why couldn't I have thought of a better name?! "He's just arrived, a little late, and he went off walking alone, and I couldn't let him be out there by himself, you see, but I didn't want to get him in trouble..." She broke off, knowing her fear was showing through. "Oh, Freesia, don't tell anyone!"
Freesia looked a bit disgusted at the thought. She nodded and left without another word, but Rose could tell she wasn't satisfied with the explanation. Freesia would be back...but in the meantime, Rose had to figure out what to do next!

Last edited by Silverstripe : 11-22-2002 at 09:30 PM.
Old 11-22-2002, 08:23 PM   #193
Fred Baggins

*I began to back away from the school.* I don't like this place Sam. It reaks of magic, reaks of it. O, Sam I don't like it in the least...I-I don't like it, I don't like it...*I went on like this for a while, Sam looking nervously at me.*

ooc: In the middle of the earth
in the land of the shire
lives a brave little hobbit
whome we all admire...

this song will be stuck in my head all day..it's scary! Click here to watch it
Old 11-22-2002, 10:17 PM   #194
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape came storming up the many changing staircases nearly stepping on the trick stair only to catch himself in time. He found the Fat Lady, and right infront of it was the person he was hoping to see, and someone he would have NEVER a expected to see.
"ROSE~ What are you--" His voice quavered slightly, "A hobbit?"

Old 11-22-2002, 10:21 PM   #195
Silverstripe

ic:Merry: "Well, I daresay you're the first person around here who hasn't just called me a 'child'!" said Merry, before turning around to see a rather sinister-looking figure.

ic:Rose: Rose jumped ten feet in the air, cursing silently when she heard Snape's voice. But then he called Merry a hobbit, and her mind was filled with fear and wonder. How did he know?!
Rose and Merry both stared, open-mouthed...
Old 11-22-2002, 10:26 PM   #196
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

Snape snapped, "Shut your mouths they are gathering dust!" they did so, "Okay, let me think...." He began muttering under his breath.

"Okay okay, How exactly, Hobbit, did you get here?" He asked carefully. The hobbit seemed miff for some reason *perhaps that informal name he was called.* But began to speak...

Old 11-22-2002, 10:38 PM   #197
Silverstripe

ic:Merry: The hobbit was so relieved to meet someone who knew about hobbits that he told the truth about how they'd arrived and what had happened afterwards, without thinking of the possible consequences. "We were on our way to Moria, and I'm not quite sure what happened, but we -- got lost. And we all wound up at your..." he struggled to remember the right word ... "trainstation." Except Gandalf, but Merry didn't add that detail. He proceeded to tell of their ride on the train, and of how they all followed Frodo into the Forest, and met up with Rose and another student called Cody, and finally, of how they had followed Rose back to Hogwarts. "And the rest of us are waiting outside right now," he finished.

ic:Rose: Rose glared at Merry. He should not have given away where she had been, but it could be even more dangerous for Cody. Snape would surely demand Rose's reasons for being in the Forbidden Forest! And how could she tell him that?
Old 11-22-2002, 10:44 PM   #198
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

"Cody? I thought Mcgonagall was going to fix that..." Snape said more to himself. "Alright, well I may know what happened to your...company...but it is...phenomenal...it is so rare..." He whispered excitedly.

He saw Rose glaring at the Hobbit. "Rose, stop. He had every right to tell me."

Old 11-22-2002, 10:54 PM   #199
Silverstripe

ic: Rose realized how angry she must look and blushed. After all, it was not as though she'd told Merry NOT to say anything. But why wasn't Snape being mean? Probably too excited about Merry and the rest to say anything nasty to anyone.

ooc: *giggles* the rest of the Fellowship is out there still, prob'ly getting into trouble as "we" speak!
Old 11-23-2002, 12:09 AM   #200
Fred Baggins

*The Ring suddenly stoped pulling. The weight lessoned, and I no longer felt the fear I had of the school. Little did I then relize that the Ring was playing trick on me. O it was still there! But...the Fear of the Ring leaving me wasn't. Though I knew that it most likely would try to find someone else to take it to it's master, it was as though I was no longer cared.*