Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-24-2002, 08:35 PM   #181
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK
Heh, i take it you love Harry/Snape then? You probably posted a link here somewhere to Walking the Plank, but i like that site. Harry/Snape scares me a bit still, but i like the fan art, it's always reallly good. If not disturbing. If you can recommend a really good harry/snape story i'll go read it, and see if i'm converted from Harry/Draco
I've seen all the pictures on walking the plak, and some of those are nc-17...
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2002, 10:13 PM   #182
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

I finally read DV11. I liked the kiss. . .makes it more interesting, anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter!!! Tom is eeeeeevil. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 11:27 PM   #183
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Thanks to someone *hard look at TC* I'm now completely addicted to slash. Someone give me more slash to read! I got threw Walking the plank, I've run out of anime slash somehow and I'm almost finished with BMB! *arggh pulls out hair* Oh by the way TC I fond a cool book on viruses! I think its got Ebola in here too...
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”

Last edited by TwirlingString : 12-31-2002 at 11:28 PM.
Old 01-02-2003, 11:23 AM   #184
TinuvielChild
Padawan

TS: Sorry, sorry, go check out Telanu's site (not Walking the Plank, the other one) if you haven't yet; I think I posted the link here somewhere...Or go to www.snowroses.net Has many RPS pairings from LotR. Funness. Including the Dom/Lijah fluffiverse, by Rachael. Yeah.

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2003, 12:29 AM   #185
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

You did post the other one, I already read my way through it, now I'm waiting for an update to the tea series. I just finished all of BmB AND the clark/lex slash fest I was reading so I'll go try it.

Old 01-07-2003, 02:00 AM   #186
TinuvielChild
Padawan

Anybody want to beta my fic? It's the one I was talking about awhile ago; I finally got the chance to type it. Warning: It's a DarkFic, with lots of angst. Character deaths, too. Hermione commits suicide. Betas, betas? I need a better title than the one I've got, too.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 01-07-2003, 02:12 AM   #187
Eruviel Greenleaf

I can beta for you. It sounds interesting! Is it slash? *evil, corrupted grin*

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 01-07-2003, 02:30 AM   #188
TinuvielChild
Padawan

I want it to be...but right now, it's only two pages long. It's short, and it's prolly bloody awful, seeing as most of it was written between 11 pm and 12:30. Lemme just fix something on it quickly...

Okay. I've got implied Hermione/Blaise here; Blaise is the other person to commit suicide, and Dumbledore is the silent observer. I've not got all the disclaimers or summary on it yet; right now, it is just the story.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!

Last edited by TinuvielChild : 01-07-2003 at 02:36 AM.
Old 01-10-2003, 10:06 AM   #189
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
I've progressed to the Severus Snape Fuh-Q Fest, and the links I've posted back there.
Heh...you said this ages ago, but i have wandered from schnoogle too. I still read it but i like the Fuh-Q Fest. I'm lurking there now because i'm taking a break from H/D. I love them. But i needed a break.

Quote:
It sounds interesting! Is it slash? *evil, corrupted grin*
(Sorry this won't make sense to anyone else. But...ignore it then )

Hey, EG! Guess what? I know that quote was in relation to TC, but you will be happy to know, that my story comes slashed! Seems like your persistance paid off. Damn you.

TC , is that Boy!Blaise, or Girl!Blaise?

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 03:54 PM   #190
Eruviel Greenleaf

Quote:
Hey, EG! Guess what? I know that quote was in relation to TC, but you will be happy to know, that my story comes slashed! Seems like your persistance paid off. Damn you.
YAY!
*cheers* i knew if i was just stubborn enough. . .

so, when do i get the next chapter?

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 01-10-2003, 04:52 PM   #191
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
YAY!
*cheers* i knew if i was just stubborn enough. . .

so, when do i get the next chapter?
Well, click the link in my sig. Chapter two is up, and when/if you get time to read that, i'll email chapter three to you, because that's not up yet, neither is chapter 4, but that's mid-beta. But i have the most hideous, heart-wrenching, misery filled ending for this fic. Even though it will be slashy and yummy, it will be sad and depressing too. But hey, that's the area you and i excell in, neh?

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 01-10-2003, 07:31 PM   #192
TinuvielChild
Padawan

It's Girl!Blaise. But one of my friends cried "NO! You shall not kill Blaise! Blaise is uber-shibby! Kill Pansy instead!" because I had Blaise commit suicide. So now it's Hermione/Pansy, I don't know why. It just is. And there's this one scene of dialogue that really needs work, because it sucks really badly, so I need to fix it. A lot. I'll do that now, shall I? Yeah.

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 01-11-2003, 03:19 AM   #193
Eruviel Greenleaf

E XK, I read chpt. two when you sent it to me. . .am impatient and want next one silly me, neh?

Anyway, your story sounds interesting, TC. Looking forward to reading it. And I'll gladly help out. . .beta for you. . .if you want me to

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 01-12-2003, 12:11 AM   #194
TinuvielChild
Padawan

You know, this thread has been abandoned by the fluff-readers and taken over by the angsty slash shippers....good times....

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
Old 01-12-2003, 10:00 AM   #195
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
E XK, I read chpt. two when you sent it to me. . .am impatient and want next one silly me, neh?

Anyway, your story sounds interesting, TC. Looking forward to reading it. And I'll gladly help out. . .beta for you. . .if you want me to
Oh, okay. I didn't remember sending you chapter 2! 3 is on the way! *grin* Muahahaaa! Nasty things happens to Draco in this chapter. Be warned.

TC - Let us know when you get your story up, me wants to read! And you're right. No one fluffy left, i think we scared them

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 01-13-2003, 07:19 PM   #196
Lady of Darkness
Elf Lord

you hath notith scaredeth me off! the homework did! so I found myself with many threads to reply to!
LoD
So many Threads to reply to, so little time
I am Morwen, Lady of Darkness.

Her head was bowed,
from all the tears and pain,
but she would rise again
Lady of Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 12:26 AM   #197
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Hey, EXK, I just read your fic....liked it muchlies! Are you putting more up?

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2003, 05:18 AM   #198
Elfmaster XK

Thankee! Which one? I have three up.

One on the dark arts, one in the astronomy tower and one on schnoogle. If you're talking about the schnoogle one, i updated yesterda, chapter 3 is up! Chap 4 is on the way. *grin*

I'm glad you liked it!
Old 01-20-2003, 12:30 PM   #199
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by TinuvielChild
You know, this thread has been abandoned by the fluff-readers and taken over by the angsty slash shippers....good times....
Speaking of which, what qualifies fluff?

Old 01-20-2003, 12:33 PM   #200
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Heh...you said this ages ago, but i have wandered from schnoogle too. I still read it but i like the Fuh-Q Fest. I'm lurking there now because i'm taking a break from H/D. I love them. But i needed a break.
TC , is that Boy!Blaise, or Girl!Blaise?
Kinda had the same thing happen, except i wandered universes away into BmB fanfics and clex slash