Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-25-2002, 03:15 PM   #181
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

after shooting on the Nazgul rocks, witch I thought wasn't very useful, I decided to burn the trees near them. They do afraid of fire. They were surrounded by a circle of fire, I did with my magics. Sicirus and Brokehorn thought and then did a spell that suppose to nake a flood. For my suprise, it did make a flood, and that's how we got rid of 5 Nazgul. The others succeeded to escape from the flood.

Dolentoleiel shot on them arrows, and I decided to burn them. unfortunately it didn't hurt them. they attacked us with their swords, and Aragorn defenced. Then, Ethereal came to the battlefield and just exploded! luckily the Nazgul didn't expect to that kind of attack and they flew in the air straight into a lake.

We continoued our jorney, with the unconcious Ethereal on stretcher between two hoses. After a week we arrived to Rohan.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2002, 09:58 PM   #182
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: How many times is she going to blow up?!

Rohan was a beautiful place in its own right. The horses they bred were their reputation; the finest horses in Middle-Earth. As we reached Rohan with no further assaults from the dark forces, a great horse more mysterious and majestic than the moon approached us. Gandalf greeted the grand beast and it nuzzled him affectionately. Then I knew at once that this was the horse above all others; Shadowfax.
Old 10-25-2002, 10:06 PM   #183
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Dang I wanted to make the battle more dramatic. Oh well.

ic We arrived in ROhan and were greeted by a white horse who seemed to be a friend of Gandalf aand nuzzled him affectionitly. We let our tierd horses loose into the lush grassy fields of Rohan. We watched with smiles as they immediatly ran wildly in the feilds nipping each other playfully and rolling in the sweet smelling grass. We were led to a house for rest.
Old 10-25-2002, 10:20 PM   #184
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Ypu know what I was typing to fast. Sorry bout all my mess ups. I also forgot I had a pet wolf. I guess I'll see it in Rohan or something. Its name is Cody.

As we entered the house Gandalf had to leave urgently to speak to someone. But before I could ask who a grey creature bouded onto by body noking me to the floor. I looked at the happy creature who started to lick my face energeticly and saw that it was the wolf puppy Cody I had left in Rohan two years ago. I got up gingerly and hugged the wolf tiet. Dolenloteiel and Brokehorn joined me and petted the puppy laughing at its energy and tail wagging.
Old 10-26-2002, 04:47 PM   #185
Ethereal
Hobbit

ooc:
Quote:
Originally posted by Brokehorn4000
OCC: How many times is she going to blow up?!
hahahahaha i only blew up once! i've been unconcious this whole time. sorry about that, by the way. i would have made myself wake up sooner, but i couldn't post for awhile.

ic: When I awoke, I was slightly dazed and confused. Where was I? And more importantly, where were my companions?? My last question was answered almost immediately as I heard the sound of playful laughter emitted from outside the window of the small room I was in. I wearily stepped onto my feet, opened the door to the outside, and blinked in the sunlight. My tired eyes were greeted by the sight of Rohan, and my companions laughing and playing with a wolf upon the lush green grass. I smiled and ran out to join my fellow members. They were happy to see me concious again, and I joined them in romping around in the beautiful fields of Rohan. Later that night, while eating dinner around a large wooden table, my companions regailed me with tales of the last few days. I was shocked to discover our group had been attacked by Nazgul!! However, I was more proud than shocked when I heard of how my friends had cleverly defeated them. After dinner, we were entertained by live music, and we danced late into the night. Finally, sleepy and well fed, we retired to our momentary rooms. For the moment, all seemed serene and well.
Old 10-26-2002, 08:14 PM   #186
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC Sorry, My brother was installing 8.0 (At least he was trying to) and he lost it so I've had no internet connection!!Drat, thanks for covering for me. I'm not going to recount everything though

IC The Nazgul...neither living nor dead, slaves to the ring...whispers of evil...they had come at last. One approached me, and my knuckles were white with fear. It's sniffing and shrieks increasing in volume as it stepped ever closer. Sword lifting from the abyss of it's cloak. Then I lost it. My fear took hold and arrows flew left and right. Aralron bravely reppeling every attack. Then, a white light, emanating from Ethereal...again. The Nazgul were defeated. Everything passed as if in a dream, and then we were in Rohan. Safety...green fields...laughing...A wolf puppy. Shadowfax and Gandalf reunited again. Separatedsince the war of the ring. Aratar was happy in Rohan. We rode over the meadows, jumping over hedges, and everything was peaceful.

OCC We learned how to effectively use fragments in class (hee hee) This is a look inside Dolenloteiel's mind. Heee heee
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 09:59 AM   #187
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Tried to instale it. Oh no.

ic: We had supper and then returned to our quarters for the night. I leid awake listening to the soft breathing of Cody as he rested next to me. Brokehorn was next to me and Aralron was sleeping with the other boys. ooc: Ok Ok so theres only two boys.
ic: restless and energetic I got up and decided to run around in the feilds and role in the grass looking at the never ending shining starts. In the distance I heard soft foot prints coming towards me in the woods. I resumed my wolf form and oistend intentivly. The foot prints came into view as shining eyes met mine. The creature seemed to be a Hobbit.

Surprised I sat paralized staring at the small Hobbit as it stared back nervously.
Old 10-27-2002, 03:43 PM   #188
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
It was evening, and everything was quiet. i didn't go to the room that night, but outside. At first I stayed in front of the window outside under the trees, watching the moon and the stars shining on the leaves. But that wasn't enough. I then went out into the meadows. I found Aratar, and the horse was literally shining with health. Rested and fed, Aratar was glowing. I smiled and mounted and Aratar took me into the meadows. Under the stars who provided light for my ancestors, older than Telperion the moon, I sat on a boulder, as Aratar galloped away. I was at perace, when voices reached my ears. One sounded like Sicirus, but the other was strange to me. It was jolly, happy, but kind and gentle. I crept through the trees and listened.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2002, 04:56 PM   #189
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

We were in Rohan, the greenest of all the countries. In our first night, I didn't sleep, as everyone else, except Aralorn and Ethearal. I followed Dolenloteiel quietly. I thought she heard me. I heard Sicirus talking to soomeone. He answered. It was a gentle voise, an inocent one. It was a hobbit's voise. A hobbit I knew very well - Pippin's voise.
Old 10-27-2002, 07:29 PM   #190
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: And the story gets interesting.

ic: The hobbit spoke to me about trying to get away from something he feared. He panted as he spoke. I told him he could stay with our company for safty and rest. He gave me a releived look. He glanced behind himself then followed me causitly as though listening for a sighn of danger. We made it to the cottage and we enered. I noticed Dolenloteiel was gone. Brokehorn aroused at the sound of our footfalls and looked at the hobbit curiously.

Soon I was followed by a very shocked Dolenloteiel and a confused Gandalf. Aralorn arouse to see the comotion.
Old 10-28-2002, 04:33 PM   #191
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

I woke up next morning, still confused and wondered how did the hobbit came to here. We rode towards Edoras, to meet Eomar. Pippin rode sometimes with Sicirus, and sometimes with me. We were thrill and happy in Rohan, trying to forget the things that happening in the west, in Isengard. We came to Edoras in the evening.
Old 10-31-2002, 10:36 PM   #192
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc;I kindda forgot what Edoras was but here goes.

ic: Pippin was a very marry hobbit who never stopped talking. He talked about his home the Shire and his trip here. He told us of great dangers corrupting his land and how he came in search of Gandalf for council of it. he said that 2Nazguls were killing and kidnapping hobbits for information of a lost ring. He explaind that another ring from apparently from another world was made. This ring could bring Sauron back to power and bring the down fall of Middle Earth.
The company shivered slitly. He said that the Nazgul thought that maybe Frodo was still around and had possesion of the ring. He demanded information from the hobbits, and tortuerd them if they did not say anything to his liking. Pippin shivered and started to cry. He was scared. I decided not to ask about what the ring looked like and how it came to this world. He seemed frightend enough with the mere thought of it. Aralorn who had been listening eagerly was reminded strongly of his fathers time and the evil ring that had once concered middle Earth and ruind even the greatest minds. Dolenloteiel looked as though she also wanted to know more of this ring but like myself did not want to bother the hobbit any more of the subject. Brokehorn was riding next to me petting the side of her horse speaking to it gently. She loved her horse. Poko had revived from his journey. And now was full of spirit and fresh energy. I looked at my horse and talked to it with the same gentle voice.
Old 11-01-2002, 02:11 AM   #193
Ethereal
Hobbit

ic: Having Pippin as an addition to our group seemed to lift the spirits of all. Since Pippin was such a jolly character, anyone who talked to him seemed to leave the conversation with a more joyous attitude. One day, however, the conversation of the group turned to less than cheerful topics. Pippin told of the Nazguls searching for a ring. This bit of news sent a cold chill throughout the group, and the topic was dropped for the time. Since no one could think of an appropriate comment, my companions and I sort of drifted off into the depths of our own minds. A few hours later, we all retired to our rooms. In the early hours of the morning, however, we were awoken by the sound of Pipping screaming in his sleep. He was having nightmares about the Nazgul, and about things he had witnessed before he traversed Middle Earth to seek Gandalf's help. The intensity of Pippin's dream brough a harsh cloud of reality to our group. The Nazgul were not just a threat lurking in the distance, they were a danger getting closer by the second. Action needed to be taken, and it needed to be taken soon.
Old 11-01-2002, 05:37 PM   #194
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: Edoras is the place of The king of Rohan lived in.

ic: After Pippin's bad nightmere I tried to talk to him, to discover more about the ring and the power of it. I guess someone wasn't very original if he wanted to do another ring just to bring Sauron to life. He could've choose a neckless! Anyway, Pippin told me that this ring is much more powerful, good, and beautiful. He said that a hobbit in Hobbiton have it. We continue our jorney towards Isengard.

In the next day was raining, a powerful rain. Like someone made the rain to destroy our plans. Then I saw a movement. It was an army, not so big, but its leader was.... Galadriel. (remeber the beginning when she gave Sicirus the Brokehorn? she was evil then... remeber?) She said the ring is her ansd that she wants Pippin because he probably knows where the ring is. Then, Pippin got his hand out of his pocket. Then we saw the ring!!! he ware it, disappering.
Old 11-01-2002, 06:41 PM   #195
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Radagast sorry to bring this up and all. I don't mean to make you feel bad but can you type a little slower. I can hasdly understand what you are saying.

ic: WE came opone a feild with the rain beating on our backs like ice. In the misty distance a large army was shadowed out. In the lead perched on a large white horse was Galadriel. I yelped in surprise.

She galloped forward. Pippin took out a black ring on a silver chain from his pocket. Was this the ring?
The ring was beautiful with golden strings of letters glowing on the black surface. I looked at Pippin in shock. When he saw my stare he automaticly put the ring back in his pocket. Aralorn had saw this too. Galdriel approached us with a look of lust on her flawless face. She dismounted her horse and since she was taller than the rest of the company she gave an intimidating(sp) empression. She looked at Pippin then at Gandalf.
Old 11-02-2002, 08:47 AM   #196
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: sorry. nightmere=nightmare, neckless=necklace. And if there were (and I thnk there were) more spelling mistakes or grammer mistakes, tell me.

ic: Galadriel looked at me, and I think she tried to discover what I think. Then she stared at Pippin few seconds. No one talked... even not the animals. Then Galadriel said: "CHARGE!", ansd the soldiers ran towards us with their big, heavy swords. We didn't have many posibilities, because they rode on horses. We had to fight Galadriel.
Old 11-02-2002, 12:47 PM   #197
entss89
lord of the ents

as the queen rode towards us in a charge i was very much puzzled, i went to glance at dolenloteiel and i saw she was very much the same as me. i refused to take out my sword but eventually i had too! i got out my bow and errow and aimed right at gliadreal (sp) although i had a clear shot at her heart i would not take it! why cant i shoot at her? i looked upon pippin who i just saw reach out a ring not evil and not beutiful, i saw that he was the one who has broght all this evil to us!

ooc: sorry guys i have not been posting that much because i have been very busy lately!
entss89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 02:29 PM   #198
Brokehorn4000
Elven Warrior

OCC: Wait a minute! I thought Galadriel left Middle-Earth already! What's going on here?

This was terrible. It was bad enough we had Mordor to deal with, but now the elves? I looked at Pippin, or at least, I looked at where he was. He had a ring... I turned around despite the war cry of Galadriel and went to follow Pippin's scent. It was faint, and no tracks were visible, clearly an affect of the ring on Pippin's finger. Nonetheless, there was a scent, and I followed it. I had to catch him. I transformed to my wolf form and came upon a cluster of trees. What was I thinking? It would only scare Pippin to flee further if he saw a wolf. I transformed back to human.
"Pippin!" I shouted, "Please come where I may see you! Why is the Queen of the Elves pursuing you?" Leaves ruffled behind me, but I would not look. If he was behind me I would let him speak first if he wished. He did.
"What do you want with me?" he said. My muscles relaxed. I was relieved he was near.
"I only wish for answers," I said, "I swear on my life that I will not harm you."
Pippin then appeared in front of me, taking the ring off his finger. His expression was filled with fear and sadness; I could tell he did not want the small yet heavy burden he held in his hand.
"I did not want to tell you or the others, in fact," he said," I have told no one."
"Then how did Galadriel know you have it?" I asked.
"When I saw her last, well, you know. She looked into my very soul and saw the ring you see before you now. She obviuosly didn't know what it was or else I wouldn't have it, and I wouldn't be with you. I started to suspect something was wrong when Galadriel started to stare at me and when she would stay in her room for long periods of time. Then I left Lothlorien."
" How did this ring come to you, Pippin?"
Before he could answer, an arrow shot into the ground inches away from us. An elf appeared and readied his bow, as I positioned my staff. "Stay behind me Pippin," I whispered to him, " and do not put the ring on whatsoever."
Old 11-02-2002, 05:24 PM   #199
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

galadriel gave the cry of war to her waiting soldiers. They charged forwrad each possesing a sword and a bow. Some elves shot with the bows and some charged forwards wipping their long swords narrowly missing my neck. i transformed into a wolf and dodged the sowrds. Aralron fought wildly to avoid the swords as best he could manage. He fought wildly swiping at any place hoping to hit something. I tore at some of the legs of the elves horses who tried to flee even with their riders still on them. I got my wand out and did an arming spell on Gand;af who performed a spell that made some of the elves fall asleep at once. Dolenloteiel strung her bow in fast movements succesfully(sp) hitting elves who tried to follow the now gone Brokehorn. I followed the trail that Brokehorn had taken. I saw an elf crouch behind a tree and he got up and threatend brokehorn and the hobbit.
Old 11-03-2002, 03:45 PM   #200
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Galadriel sat on a white horse in the middle of the battle, shooting arrows on everyone. I had to destroy some dangerous arrows sometimes, but I knew I have to go and to fight Galadriel, alone. I thought my friends will handle the elves. At least hoped. I rode my horse to the forest, and Galadriel rode after me, as expected.

I throw a fireball on her, she blocked it. Then I tried to charm her, it didn't worked. She attacked me with her sword. but after a long fight I won, though I didn't kill her. I went out to the battlefield to see that's going on there. The elves ran away there, but a poisened arrow hit Pippin.