Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 08:03 PM   #181
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
Yeah, brainwashing and/or abusing someone is definitely non-genetic.
Neither of the people I mentioned was treated in that way.
Quote:
I agree with you that being gay isn't genetic.
Why do you think it isn't genetic?
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

~Oscar Wilde, written from prison

Oscar Wilde's last words: "Either the wallpaper goes, or I do."
Old 03-24-2005, 08:06 PM   #182
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lief Erikson
Neither of the people I mentioned was treated in that way.
I'm glad to hear that, but I'm still hightly suspicious of programs (or whatever) to make someone not gay. They must come from the premise that the person is somehow wrong or sinful, otherwise they wouldn't exist at all! Correct me if I'm wrong here.
That can't be a particularly positive experience.

Quote:
Why do you think it isn't genetic?
It does not appear to be a heritable trait. I think it's a chemical development in the brain, when you're a foetus. Much like handedness. (If it was genetic, a choice, or something else, I still wouldn't have a problem with it though.)
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 03-24-2005 at 08:06 PM. Reason: t3h speeling
Old 03-24-2005, 08:24 PM   #183
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

How is it then, according to you, that there are examples of people who once, but no longer feel those impulses? If it's chemicals in the brain, that sounds rather final too.
Quote:
They must come from the premise that the person is somehow wrong or sinful, otherwise they wouldn't exist at all! Correct me if I'm wrong here.
I don't know anything about those programs. You can bet though that a large number of people attending these programs would not be there if they didn't want to change, so someone sympathizing and helping would not likely be a negative experience. Further, from my own Christian beliefs, I wouldn't make the statement that the person is wrong or sinful any more then other people. They simply suffer from a different problem. The practice is wrong and sinful though, as many other behaviors are.
Quote:
That can't be a particularly positive experience.
For some people, having those feelings when they aren't wanted is not at all a positive experience. I know that simply because I've spent time struggling against heterosexual sexual instincts. Someone offering a helping hand when dealing with that kind of dilemma is not negative, but positive.
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

Old 03-24-2005, 08:33 PM   #184
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Quote:
How is it then, according to you, that there are examples of people who once, but no longer feel those impulses? If it's chemicals in the brain, that sounds rather final too.
Yes, though I haven't really thought of it in those terms, I guess it is pretty final. I don't think someone can stop being gay, any more than you or I could stop being straight.

Quote:
I don't know anything about those programs. You can bet though that a large number of people attending these programs would not be there if they didn't want to change, so someone sympathizing and helping would not likely be a negative experience. Further, from my own Christian beliefs, I wouldn't make the statement that the person is wrong or sinful any more then other people. They simply suffer from a different problem. The practice is wrong and sinful though, as many other behaviors are.
I strongly believe that God made gay people that way on purpose, so that there could be gay people in the world. I don't think He was just adding another sin into the mix, because I don't believe that being or acting gay is a sin. This is based on my own Christian beliefs.
I don't know anything about these programs either, but they don't seem like a positive force to me.

Quote:
For some people, having those feelings when they aren't wanted is not at all a positive experience. I know that simply because I've spent time struggling against heterosexual sexual instincts. Someone offering a helping hand when dealing with that kind of dilemma is not negative, but positive.
I don't think a gay person should feel like they aren't wanted. It's not something that needs to be cured.
I guess you and I have diametrically opposite views on this one. (Despite us both being Christian.) Um... how about a pint in the Café? I'm buying. And by "buying" I mean typing in that I'm buying you a beer.
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Old 03-24-2005, 08:57 PM   #185
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Yes, though I haven't really thought of it in those terms, I guess it is pretty final. I don't think someone can stop being gay, any more than you or I could stop being straight.
What would you say about these two such cases I'm acquainted with, then? And about these other Christians who have lost these feelings?
Quote:
I strongly believe that God made gay people that way on purpose, so that there could be gay people in the world.
Why? Sorry, I'm a bit blank on this. What is beautiful and lovely about gay relationships? I know the affection is very good.
Quote:
I don't think He was just adding another sin into the mix, because I don't believe that being or acting gay is a sin. This is based on my own Christian beliefs.
As you won't find that in the Bible, I don't know it that can very accurately be described as part of your Christian beliefs.
Quote:
I don't know anything about these programs either, but they don't seem like a positive force to me.
In view of your worldview, that makes sense to me.
Quote:
I don't think a gay person should feel like they aren't wanted. It's not something that needs to be cured.
There are plenty of people who believe the Bible though, and believe that it says homosexuality is a sin. These people will feel much happier if they are relieved of these instincts.
Quote:
I guess you and I have diametrically opposite views on this one. (Despite us both being Christian.) Um... how about a pint in the Café? I'm buying. And by "buying" I mean typing in that I'm buying you a beer.
I don't drink. You could buy me one eyedrop though; it probably would only cost a penny or two. One of my eyes is bugging me.

Sees' Chocolate sounds like a really, really good idea though, if you're buying .

Old 03-25-2005, 06:00 AM   #186
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

Quote:
I agree with you that being gay isn't genetic.
Do you think then, that if someone is gay then they can become straight out of free will or not?
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Old 03-25-2005, 07:45 AM   #187
The Gaffer
Elf Lord

Maybe they can, maybe they can't. It's irrelevant. In fact, it's a red herring because there's an underlying premise to the question that homosexuality is some sort of disorder.

For me, there's a pernicious political agenda in this debate, driven by an unholy alliance of religious fundamentalism and prejudice, which should have no place in how a secular society regulates its citizens' behaviour.
Old 03-25-2005, 08:05 AM   #188
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Quote:
What would you say about these two such cases I'm acquainted with, then? And about these other Christians who have lost these feelings?
Well I didn't know the two people to whom you are referring, so it wouldn't be fair to make comments on them.
I will say that I definitely think the situation is complex. They could truly believe that they are no longer gay because they want it so much. There are gay people who actually got married to someone of the opposite gender and had children even. This doesn't mean they stopped being gay, but they certainly did enter a straight relationship. If someone wants to do that that's their affair

Quote:
Why? Sorry, I'm a bit blank on this. What is beautiful and lovely about gay relationships? I know the affection is very good.
Given your world view, that makes sense to me.

However, I strongly disagree. A healthy, loving relationship between two gay people is as beautiful and wonderful and a healthy, loving relationship between two straight people.

Quote:
As you won't find that in the Bible, I don't know it that can very accurately be described as part of your Christian beliefs.
Butterflies aren't in the Bible either but they certainly exist.

I belong to a very liberal Anglican congregation. There is a significant 'chunk' of the Anglican church that sees no problem at all with homosexuality, many of whom are much more versed in the Bible than I am. (There are also significant chunks of the United and Lutheran churches that have no issue with homosexuality IIRC.)
From what I have seen though, the six passages in the Bible that do say something about homosexuality are not very convincing as to its wrongness (at least to me and all other Christians who legitimately believe being gay is not sinful). They obviously have convinced a lot of people, but I think they can easily be interpreted either way.
(Now is one of those times I wish I had studied the Bible thouroughly, or at least read it in its entirety. This doesn't make my opinion wrong or unsupported, it's just that I don't think I'll be able to articulate it very well. We'll see. )

Quote:
There are plenty of people who believe the Bible though, and believe that it says homosexuality is a sin. These people will feel much happier if they are relieved of these instincts.
Relieved of these instincs? I don't think it's that simple, but I guess a gay person who also believed that being gay was a sin would be in an uncomfortable position. You can believe the Bible without believing being gay is a sin, as I mentioned above.

Quote:
I don't drink. You could buy me one eyedrop though; it probably would only cost a penny or two. One of my eyes is bugging me.

Sees' Chocolate sounds like a really, really good idea though, if you're buying .
See you in the Café buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telcontar_Dunedain
Do you think then, that if someone is gay then they can become straight out of free will or not?
No, I don't think that you could choose to be gay or not to be gay. I believe this based on what I've observed. No one has ever said to me, "Over the years, I decided that I'd like to be gay," but people have said (paraphrase) "Over the years I came to realize that I was gay."
If being gay was a choice, that wouldn't bother me at all, I simply think it is not so. As I said earlier, I think it's a chemical development in the brain. That means you can't inherit it (you don't always inherit genes, and sometimes they are not expressed, but I don't want to go there ), but also that you are born with your sexual orientation.

EDIT:
Cross-posted with The Gaffer.
Quote:
Old 03-25-2005, 10:23 AM   #189
The Gaffer
Elf Lord

* waves to Nurv *

I can understand why this issue might be difficult for Christians, and it's refreshing to hear the non-Evangelical viewpoint. You might be interested to know, Nurv, (if you don't already) that many Bible scholars believe that the texts proscribing homosexuality have been misinterpreted.

Here's a link if you're interested in following up the translation debate: religioustolerance.org
Old 03-25-2005, 01:02 PM   #190
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

People who don't believe in hell say the same thing about that. I've heard church leaders take an extremely unlikely translation of one word from one gospel, that all tradition and history have rejected, and go haywire with it. I attend the Episcopal Church .

Nurvi, I believe quite firmly that liberalism (which fills the Episcopal Church) is a modern day heresy. This is particularly true when it is taken to extremes. I attend an Episcopal Church and hear the gay acceptance word at least once a month. I have debated and discussed religious matters in the middle of a group of liberals. I don't know of any church leaders that aren't divorced (which breaks clearly spelled out Biblical principles). Many are having affairs. Many of their youth believe that anything goes, that every religion is as good as every other, and every course of action equally good. It's a religious quagmire. As I told one of their pastors when debating the subject with her, "if we reject clearly explained Biblical teachings, the Bible is useless to us. We're going to do what we want, regardless of its guidance."

We were debating sexual immorality. She and another Episcopalian were making jokes about what kind of youth leader we have. As I am an assistant youth leader, I expressed my concern that we not have someone sexually immoral in that leading position. That's how that debate started. It was quite polite really, believe it or not. But rearranging Biblical truths so that they always say what you want them to say is obviously wrong- and that's what the Episcopal Church is doing.

I think the homosexuality thing is one more offshoot of natural liberal views. Some reject hell teachings too. They reject almost all the teachings on sexual morality. Most of them do not believe in God's power where it concerns the miraculous- I've heard the pastor publicly trouncing things like prophecy. I know from personal experience that prophecy is a real spiritual reality. He said it was the best guesses of people at the time.

Among the youth I suppose the liberalism is at its strongest. The youth teenagers believe anything goes, your beliefs are equal with my beliefs, you have your truth and I have my truth. It is a major heresy. Nurvi, you don't want to be part of that. The Bible would be reduced from God's Word to "Some Thoughts Good People Once Held."

The Bible is a piece of living dynamite. It has the power to transform lives, as it did mine. When I encountered God for the first time, I had not read the Bible in months at all, and not in years of my own free will. Finally I flipped the pages open, and instantly every word I read spoke directly to my own situation, to my own heart. Everything I had gone through in my recent times of darkness, God sympathized with, his heart there with mine. The words seemed almost to leap off the page. That's God's Holy, Living Word.

Countless other people through the ages have had their lives transformed through reading the words on those pages. They lose sexual or drug addictions, they feel true freedom that utterly changes their lives. The Bible is God's Word, not "Some Thoughts Good People Once Held."

If you're a Christian, you believe Jesus Christ was the Son of God. He said, "It is easier for heaven and earth to disappear then for the least stroke of a pen to drop out of the Law."

As God's Word I have experienced it. Whenever I have questioned that something in it might be God's Word, God leaps on me and explains it. The Word is truth. That is something we should live with, something we should grow with and experience. That's why we have to accept it for what it says, not for how we would make it. If we change it so that it says what we want to hear, the Bible is worthless. It has no power to change, no power to transform. If we have doubts about something or if we do not understand how something in it can be good or true, asking God is the key.

It says in the scripture that the Holy Spirit will illuminate the words for us and grant us understanding. I mentioned that to that pastor also when I was debating with her, after she said that sometimes it was difficult to know how to interpret the scriptures.

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 03-25-2005 at 06:00 PM.
Old 03-25-2005, 01:12 PM   #191
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Well I didn't know the two people to whom you are referring, so it wouldn't be fair to make comments on them.
I will say that I definitely think the situation is complex. They could truly believe that they are no longer gay because they want it so much. There are gay people who actually got married to someone of the opposite gender and had children even. This doesn't mean they stopped being gay, but they certainly did enter a straight relationship. If someone wants to do that that's their affair
One of these people has married and had children. For the other one, the abrupt switch in inclinations was a complete surprise. She's a nonbeliever, you see. It's in a way good to have people like you and Insidious around, who think people have no choice about those instincts. It makes people who do experience that change, when the nonbelievers (not saying you're one of them) are all saying it isn't possible, have an added incentive to believe in Jesus.
Quote:
Relieved of these instincs? I don't think it's that simple, but I guess a gay person who also believed that being gay was a sin would be in an uncomfortable position.
Someone with those inclinations but believed them to be wrong is in an uncomfortable position, correct. I think these are the primary people that would attend these meetings for the removal of their instincts, and if it is successful, one can see why that would be a great comfort to those individuals.
Quote:
No, I don't think that you could choose to be gay or not to be gay. I believe this based on what I've observed. No one has ever said to me, "Over the years, I decided that I'd like to be gay," but people have said (paraphrase) "Over the years I came to realize that I was gay."
If being gay was a choice, that wouldn't bother me at all, I simply think it is not so. As I said earlier, I think it's a chemical development in the brain. That means you can't inherit it (you don't always inherit genes, and sometimes they are not expressed, but I don't want to go there ), but also that you are born with your sexual orientation.
I'll research . The nice thing is that all it would take is a few cases to debunk this. I already know two people, and you have to make assumptions about what they're feeling in order to make them fit with the model. More, I'm certain, can be found who are outside of my own immediate experience.

Old 03-25-2005, 03:54 PM   #192
Count Comfect
Word Santa Claus

It is quite possible there are multiple causes of homosexuality. I know people who try to make themselves feel homosexual impulses and people who appear to have been born with it. But one of the causes does appear (in the light of current evidence) to have something to do with hormone levels in the mother during pregnancy. Whether that is the only cause is obviously uncertain, but it does seem to suggest that for some at least, it is NOT an alterable decision.

In addition, I do not feel that religious stances as religious stances really have a place in this debate. Why? Because not everyone has the same religious beliefs. Clearly, religious beliefs shape (and are a major part of) social beliefs, but saying "My church does not sanction X, and therefore, in order to raise my children safe from X, I must have this law" is poor lawmaking for a nation like the United States. I am Jewish. Say I would greatly like to keep kosher and have my children do so. However, this is made much harder by the fact that people eat shellfish, pork, and other non-kosher dishes, and do not separate meat and milk. This does not mean that I should be able to force everyone else to conform to me in order that I might raise my children more easily. This would not prevent my belief from being that, for my temple and my fellow Jews, we should not eat such things. But that would not be a national law.
Old 03-25-2005, 04:25 PM   #193
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Count, my most recent post is indeed highly religious. However, it was responding to Nurvi's religious arguments. It was not something meant to be in the least convincing to nonbelievers. My primary posts on this thread are nonreligious in content.

I'm desirous of seeing your evidence supporting the theory that hormones of the mother at pregnancy are a cause for homosexual instincts.

Old 03-25-2005, 05:04 PM   #194
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Well said CC!

Liberalism is the new heresy!? I have to admit that that statement struck me as funny, but I do respect you a lot. I'm not trying to diminish your beliefs.
Given that you and I seem to have diametrically opposite views, despite both being Anglicans, I guess it makes sense that my Christian beliefs seem heretical to you. (BTW would you mind terribly editing some paragraph breaks into post #190? I really want to read all of it, but the block paragraphs hurt my eyes.)

Quote:
But rearranging Biblical truths so that they always say what you want them to say is obviously wrong- and that's what the Episcopal Church is doing. I think the homosexuality thing is one more offshoot of their natural liberal views.
I'll just comment on two things from your post, but I will read it thouroughly with more breaks in the text.

Just because the views are fundementally different from yours does not mean we're rearranging Biblical truths. It means conservative and liberal Christians interpret the Bible differently. We didn't just make up a new chapter in the Bible to suit our needs or whatever, there are scholarly and supported liberal interpretations of the Bible. The Gaffer's link is one such place.

Quote:
The youth teenagers believe anything goes, your beliefs are equal with my beliefs, you have your truth and I have my truth.
My personal views on this statement only partly agree. I don't think anything goes, that's just silly. I think your beliefs and my beliefs are equal in the sense that my beliefs are not better than yours. More correct yes (), but not superior. This ties in with my belief that you believe some things are true for legitemate reasons. I think that where we disagree, the things that I believe are true are the right things, but that doesn't stop me from respecting you (or other people with whom I disagree). (In sum, all humans are of equal value and deserving of respect, but I'm right. )

EDIT:
*waves to Lief in cross-posting* (That's a nice habit Gaffer. )

Quote:
Count, my most recent post is indeed highly religious. However, it was responding to Nurvi's religious arguments. It was not something meant to be in the least convincing to nonbelievers. My primary posts on this thread are nonreligious in content.
I just have to object to the term "nonbelievers", simply because it creates an "us versus them" sort of atmosphere between Christians and "everyone else". Somehow the term non-Christians does not have this connotation to me. I know you weren't using the word in a mean way or anything though.
What do you think?

Quote:
I'm desirous of seeing your evidence supporting the theory that hormones of the mother at pregnancy are a cause for homosexual instincts.
What the heck?

EDIT2:
Oh I see. Yes, I too would like to see this theory expounded. I've never heard of it before.
Quote:

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 03-25-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:35 PM   #195
Count Comfect
Word Santa Claus

Well, first let me say I HATE using Google searches for this, but I don't really have journal citations to look through, so Google it is.

http://www.neoteny.org/a/homosexuality.html

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_caus4.htm

These give some summaries of research into the causes of homosexuality. The first one has some more about specifically maternal hormones.

EDIT: Actually, my college allows me to access some medical journals. From a 2002 article in "Current Women's Health Reports" in 2002 (Issue 2, pages 457-463) by Barbara L Frankowski MD MPH at UVermont comes this quote:
Quote:
Most researchers now agree that homosexuality is a variant of sexual orientation without inherent pathology, and human sexual orientation most likely exists as a continuum from solely heterosexual to solely homosexual. The etiology of homosexuality remains unclear, but the current literature and most scholars in this field state that one's sexual orientation is not a choice-that is, individuals no more choose to be homosexual than heterosexual

Last edited by Count Comfect : 03-25-2005 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-25-2005, 05:42 PM   #196
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

And the overlap between the GLB thread and this one has occurred. These two threads are becoming almost indistinguishable.

Since it seems not to matter where things are really put anymore - I figured I'd throw this out...

Often times it's said that aids is a punishment to homosexuals. So I'm wondering - using the logical conclusion of cause and effect - what the hell did cows do to deserve Mad Cow Disease?

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 03-25-2005, 05:50 PM   #197
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Haha! It was all those innocent blades of grass they slaughtered...

Well, moral discussions and whatnot seem to be in this thread instead of (not in addition to) GLB now, even though I agree there is an overlap.
Quote:
Old 03-25-2005, 05:53 PM   #198
Count Comfect
Word Santa Claus

Well, the overlap creep was inevitable, wasn't it? I mean, since someone (whether or not it was Lief) was going to bring up the causes of homosexuality in discussing their marriages. Bound to happen
Old 03-25-2005, 05:54 PM   #199
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Quote:
Well said CC!

Liberalism is the new heresy!? I have to admit that that statement struck me as funny, but I do respect you a lot. I'm not trying to diminish your beliefs.
I suppose by diminish you mean "put down." Diminishing in terms of "make you no longer believe them because of becoming convinced by a more rational perspective," does not bother me, of course .
Quote:
Given that you and I seem to have diametrically opposite views, despite both being Anglicans,
Actually, I'm nondenominational. I'm attending the church and helping lead the youth group anyway.
Quote:
I guess it makes sense that my Christian beliefs seem heretical to you. (BTW would you mind terribly editing some paragraph breaks into post #190? I really want to read all of it, but the block paragraphs hurt my eyes.)
It'll make sense even more after you read that post .
Quote:
Just because the views are fundementally different from yours does not mean we're rearranging Biblical truths. It means conservative and liberal Christians interpret the Bible differently. We didn't just make up a new chapter in the Bible to suit our needs or whatever, there are scholarly and supported liberal interpretations of the Bible. The Gaffer's link is one such place.
Someone posted a link to one of those things before. It was a very in depth article. I found lots of problems with it- lots. Things are in my opinion being added to the Bible and taken out. You really need to read the Bible, Nurvi . That would be lovely. Then we could really discuss these things on a more even footing.
Quote:
My personal views on this statement only partly agree. I don't think anything goes, that's just silly. I think your beliefs and my beliefs are equal in the sense that my beliefs are not better than yours. More correct yes (), but not superior.
I understand what you're saying, but I'm not positive I agree. What if you have dozens of links to unbiased articles showing that homosexuality is good and healthy, and you have historical and scientific information backing this, as well as numerous scriptures, and all I have is my own belief that it's wrong. Are the beliefs still equal?
Quote:
This ties in with my belief that you believe some things are true for legitemate reasons. I think that where we disagree, the things that I believe are true are the right things, but that doesn't stop me from respecting you (or other people with whom I disagree). (In sum, all humans are of equal value and deserving of respect, but I'm right. )
Hurrah for respect .
Quote:
I just have to object to the term "nonbelievers", simply because it creates an "us versus them" sort of atmosphere between Christians and "everyone else". Somehow the term non-Christians does not have this connotation to me. I know you weren't using the word in a mean way or anything though.
What do you think?
I've never received a complaint about it from a non-Christian. I have, of course, never intended it with an "us versus them" slant. If non-Christians tell me they find the term insulting, I'll do my best to stop saying it. Though it would be hard, I assure you! Habits .

I'll start now on adding those paragraphs to the other post.

Old 03-25-2005, 05:58 PM   #200
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Comfect
Well, the overlap creep was inevitable, wasn't it? I mean, since someone (whether or not it was Lief) was going to bring up the causes of homosexuality in discussing their marriages. Bound to happen
Hence the reason why I have always felt this was an unnecessary thread and should have just been kept in GLB. Just as long as GLB doesn't become christian centric again.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Closed Thread