Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-28-2004, 02:05 PM   #181
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn nearly fell on her face when she saw Padroot appear out of no where and pin the Ompatha'in to the ground. That woman was really starting to grow on her by this point. Very convenient ally.

Evelyn sheathed her blades and grinned at Padroot who was treating her enemy like a misbehaving child. "We're leaving?" Evelyn said hopefully, she was liking this new excitement of battle and knowing what was going on. She seemed to be in her alley now.

She smiled at Belaparthalion wryly, "Sorry mate! Looks like your the prey now, eh?" She climbed back onto her horse and waited Padroot's command.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2004, 11:08 PM   #182
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ic: The old woman, Padroot, appeared just at the moment Dulin wanted to attack. He ceased fire immidiatly for fear of hitting the worng target or killing what Padroot wanted to keep. The Dwarf creature was now to be their guide or something. Dulin didn't quite understnd. He just boarded Orodroch again and began to return to the camp to gather his things. Obviously he figured the camp was no use now. They would all leave.

After gathering his things Dulin decided he would stay on the llama's back and, with some elven magic learned from centuries of travel and heavy loads, made his bacg as light as a baby bird. Dulin never really got tired but also didn't want to have to run to keep up with the horses. Orodroch never had trouble carrying Dulin because of his light wieght but never liked to walk alone. He liked having the elf next to him while on any journey samll or big. But he allowed the elf to go on his back this time.

ooc: How come verytime my character is actaully going to contribute something to the story it always gets interrupted? Ph well. I hope he gets to do something at least. Or else he has no reason to stay.
Old 12-29-2004, 06:30 PM   #183
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Contrary to popular belief, I am not a Dwarf. At least, not in this RP. Aww, I will try to include you more, Sici. After this post. ^^

ic: An enraged snarl twisted Belaparthalion's features. "If you think I am going to help you, you are gravely mistaken," he spat. He wondered how long it would be before the Amala Daera discovered his current status and delivered retrobution. It would not be very long, for nothing escaped her attention, espically on a mission of this importance. He knew there was no escape, at least not at the moment, and contented himself with shooting glares at whoever looked his way.

Suddenly the powerful voice of Areanna filled his mind. Why have you failed? it boomed, followed by the blinding pain of the Amala Daera's wrath.

This Ranareth has many friends, Belaparthalion sent this thought through the Amala Daera's link.

I do NOT accept excuses! came another shout, followed by more pain.

I will not fail you, the Opmatha'in replied. This last burst of pain sent him to his knees. His breathing was labored, and he wondered breifly what the others were thinking.

See that you do not, or I will make your end very painful. The Amala Daera left him with this threat and more pain.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2004, 11:30 PM   #184
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooc: Thanks GSM. Sorry about calling you a dwarf. Didn't know your character very well. Thanks for reminding me.

Ic: Dulin was startled when the fearie like creature twitched in pain then fell to (his?) knees painfully. Dulin wanted to help her but thought better of it as the fearie was glaring at everyone earlier after being humiliated by the witch. He didn't blame it one bit. When one has powers and another person challenges you but you know it is not the right time to attack you get angry at the situation at hand. But Dulin also didn't blame Padroot for her actions as she was only protecting her companions.

Dulin only shook his head and brushed his long black hair back with a curry brush he found in his bag. He ahdn't groomed in awhile. Not that he cared too much. But his hair was beggining to stand up at odd ends and stick straight up when in contact with blanckets. He didn't want to look a fool in front of those he didn't trust yet.

Plus when he was bored he liked to get a big bundle of his shedding hair and use it for replacing his worn out bow strings and broken laces on his boots.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:59 PM   #185
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: hmm. GSM, hadn't heard that one before! HAHA, remember Gumbo? Who was that that came up with that...akai? Awww, I miss her. Is legoles still around here? We really should convince all the old people to come back and start a new rpg or summat. Haha, I went back and looked at some of the old ones the other day!!! It was hilarious! Oh, and Gulio's character is a guy. Have you ever played a girl? I never thought about that before. I can't remember if you had.

ic: Evelyn was surprised to see the Ompatha'in fall to the ground in pain. It didn't look as though any of them were doing anything to it, but she was not about to let down her guard. She glanced over at Dulin who was combing his hair while atop his llama, which still ceased to amaze her. What exactly was hurting Belaparthalion? He almost looked pitiful, but she was not about to extend her sympathy at the moment.

Old 12-30-2004, 02:59 AM   #186
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Ah yes, the Gumbo incident. I miss Akai, and Leggy, and everyone else! *sob* If I knew any of them I'd contact them, but living way up north in the ice and snow kinda puts a damper on communications and whatnot. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever played a female character here. Woah, that's weird. Like, really wierd. Hnn, I guess girls are too complicated for my simple mind.

ic: Belaparthalion's eyes registered his surroundings once again. Much to his relief, no one had offered him help. New resolve built up inside him, resolve to accomplish his mission. He would not fail.

He glanced at the strange creature next to an even stranger elf. LLama, yes, that was what the creature was called. A rarity indeed. He wondered what sort of place these llamas lived in, and concluded it must be very different than these lands.

ooc: Okay, I think my imagination's broke for the moment, since I just posted about an angry assassin comtemplating llamas. Meh, I think it's time to give 'er a rest...

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 01-01-2005, 03:01 PM   #187
Narinya_Cocachitawa
Enting

Tavin was becomming more and more frustrated with the woman called Padroot. Every time that he tried to put her in her place, she'd leave him like a scolded boy. Not even taking notice of the one who'd attacked her, odd for him, Tavin took off after her and stoped her once more.

"Just because I didn't know that Iandarin was her son doesn't mean that I don't know anything about her!"- he took a second to concider if he should say what had happened between them-"I was her husband for a time. I know her well enough to understand why she wouldn't speak about Iandarin. Kiri hasn't even spoken about our own child. The loss of a child is devistating. I can't even imagin what it must be to her to know what Iandarin is. Could you?"

Come and visit Rathlas.
It's always being updated!
NEW ON RATHLAS: Links to Stargate Atlantis fanfiction posted.
Narinya_Cocachitawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2005, 05:19 PM   #188
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: I'm BACK!!!

IC: (hehe... that's like ice cream... )
Calyniel looked at the assassin silently, ever ready to fight at the slightest warning, until finally stepping forward and glaring at him. "Why did Areanna send you? And don't even try to deny that she is the master you speak of. Why did she send you? If you have anything else to tell us about her, I'd recommend saying that too." She tried to look as cruel as possible.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
ethuiliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 09:27 PM   #189
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Mmm... ice cream... ^^ Anywho, I think my imagination's back in working order. For the moment. ^^

ic: "There's nothing I can tell you that you do not already know," Belaparthalion replied almost truthfully. If he said anything, even hinted at the Amala Daera's plans, she would kill him on the spot. He studied the face of the person speaking to him. She seemed familiar, though Belaparthalion could not recall where he had seen her before.

Old 01-03-2005, 05:32 PM   #190
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
"Are you truly stupid? I, did not say that you did not know anything about your beloved, but only you did not know everything. think, just for a moment, she is a very important person isn't she? if so she must hide many of things. a bit you obviously don't know. I am done defending myself against your foolish pride. now if you don't mind please inform her that we will be leaving at tomarrows eve."

----------------------
After a few hours have past padroot approached the cowardly (in her mind- didn't even put up a fight) farie "have you informed areanna that we are coming to meet her. i would myself, but i have been kind of busy. You know with every one's petty problems to deal with" thinking of Tavin and Calyniel she continued " and while your at it tell her that if it was just the two of us again i would love to strole around walking, but i have some with me and think a meeting hall would be mor appropiate."

(occ: some one else's turn)
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2005, 05:39 PM   #191
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Evelyn snatched up two of her small daggers that she had thrown and said, "Better go get my things then, since we're leaving and all!" and heeled her horse back to camp. She grabbed her pack and stuffed some extra clothes and a little provision in it. She left her blades strapped to her back, however, it seemed that they might be encountering more obstacles. All of her small daggers stayed in place as usual.

Tomorrow evening, they had plenty of time to have another nice long talk with Kirsinari, that would no doubt leave her in utter confusion once again. She sat down on the ground and waited for everyone else to get back and get their things. She was pretty sure they would return back to camp, Padroot had to inform Kirsinari of what happened and what the plans were, at the least. Evelyn, for once, felt like she had a bigger part of the quest now.

Old 01-03-2005, 07:59 PM   #192
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

IC: Dulin decided that he would sit by the shade of the tree for awhile and muse. Everyone seemed to be occupied at the moment and it seemd that they were not to leave for quite awhile.
Dulin gave Orodroch freedom from his bonds and packs and the llama galloped around and began to eat some grass where it grew the most green.
Dulin noticed that the forest was larger then he had thought before. H elooked and found that it grew throughout the rest of the area and outskirted the fields of the farm land of the village.
As Dulin looked closer into the forest he saw a glowing white light as though the forests density became more intense just so the light would be more apparent. The light seemed to outline a small child who stood further in the woods and the child was almost calling to him. Her voice was soft and clear as it sang a long song. Dulin stood entranced for a moment then realized how familier the song was.
ooo: Will finish after dinner.
Old 01-03-2005, 08:47 PM   #193
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

ooC; Back.

Ic: Flash Back: Dulin sat on his favorite tree limb above a small stream fall. His eyes closed for awhile as he thought about what he would do when his sister finally healed. She was gradually getting better and could walk again. Her face took on color and her eyes shown bright with health. She only needed a few more days of rest to gain back her balance. The stone had pparently taken energy from her in order to retain power it had lost over the years. Dulin was told that he should hide it somewhere where it could not be found...But for some reason the stone would not leave him alone. He could not get rid of it until he knew wher eit came from and why it camr to them of all people. As he sat thinking of these things a soft beautiful voice reached his ears. He culd tell it was his mother singing and it seemed she was singing a song to his sister who had been having nightmares of the stone for days. The song was soothing and was the tale of the sea and the Valar brining life to all things beautiful. Dulin closed his eyes once more and he then knew everything was safe...everything would be alright now...safe.

Dulin now stood by the woods and heard the song of the seas once more. But how could this small child know such an anceitn song of his people? Did he dare go and aks her?
He looked around at the tohers and foudn that they were busy taking orders from Padroot and decided that he would not be needed (as usual he was not much of use on this trip anyway.) Dulin ventured into the forest towards the glowing child...Her voice drawing him to her by the rekindeling of old haunting memories.

Memories of his beloved missing sister.

Last edited by Sicirus : 01-04-2005 at 10:01 PM.
Sicirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 12:50 AM   #194
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: Oh! ... gotta wonder where this is going. I have some suspicitions, but we'll see

ic:
Calyniel spoke to Padroot alone as soon as she could. "I'm not going." She said. "I'd happily die for the cause--and I would have if you hadn't interupted me--but I won't go where the chances of death are so much greater than success. I won't walk openly into the same room as Areanna, not now. Say what you want, do what you want, you won't convince me. And what made you think that YOU... who I barely met, can decide what I need to do."

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."

Last edited by ethuiliel : 01-04-2005 at 01:00 AM.
Old 01-04-2005, 09:25 PM   #195
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethuiliel
OOC: Oh! ... gotta wonder where this is going. I have some suspicitions, but we'll see

ic:
Calyniel spoke to Padroot alone as soon as she could. "I'm not going." She said. "I'd happily die for the cause--and I would have if you hadn't interupted me--but I won't go where the chances of death are so much greater than success. I won't walk openly into the same room as Areanna, not now. Say what you want, do what you want, you won't convince me. And what made you think that YOU... who I barely met, can decide what I need to do."
Edit/ooc: "interupted me"? What was I thinking!? I didn't want her to sound too grateful, but that sounds a little out of place....

Oopsies... I thought I was editing, not quoting...

Last edited by ethuiliel : 01-04-2005 at 09:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2005, 10:07 PM   #196
Camellia Baggins
Hobbit

Location: in a verry pretty area on a streat on this planet earth
in hawks form rania surveyed the land. the mountans of rathilias were ahead and she must be careful she had not to her fortion ran into that disatrouse martnilli agan, thank the gods! seeing a wide montan ledge and made to land changeing back into human form happy to see a trail windeing down into rathilias takeing out her bedroll from the saddle bag she unfurled it and soon was asleap
Camellia Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 10:23 PM   #197
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Ic: Dulin watched the girl as though mesmerized by the glowing light and decided to ignore the part of his mind that told him his sister was gone and couldn't possibly be here.
Dulin ignored these thoughts because of his strong hopes of finally seeing his sister again. Hopes that she was alive and well and not missing and breaking his mother's heart. His mother had passed away from grief of knowing her daughter was gone. Dulin decided he could not stay any longer where he was reminded sontantly of his mother and sister... His only family. His father died a long time ago in war. Dulin never really got to know him because of his constant absence.

Dulin follwed the glowing light into the forest and thought to himself how muchof home the forest seemed like. It was shady and the trees where almost hugging as they grew so close together. He walked further and furtherinto the forest not daring to look back at those who may be watching his progress.
Old 01-06-2005, 05:19 PM   #198
Lostyia Delr-Padroot
Enting

Location: on this little place called earth or is it middle earth
Arwen Undomiel

"calyniel, can you hear yourself? what are you doing now? nothing, you are to afraid, to scared, to lost to do anything. the way i see it is that you are here now. yet, you lay about complaining. Eladda died for a cause what cause is yours? your time is not up, that is obvious, so do something! next, areanna can't hurt you, she never could, i mean she would but she can't. don't you see it? YOU HAVE MORE POWER THAN YOU SEEM TO KNOW!!! YOU KNOW WHAT I AM GETTING TIRED OF YOU COMPLAINING!!! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!!!" padroot stared at her full of anger taking out a rose colored sword out of her cape and tossing her the sword she grabed eailerto calyinel.

occ: caylinels turn
emokid, i.d. selling -metophysically
she raises her wooden flute to spite pavhowlh.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...e/612f359b.jpg

visit my site at http://cr8tivmind.proboards44.com/

Last edited by Lostyia Delr-Padroot : 01-06-2005 at 05:26 PM.
Lostyia Delr-Padroot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2005, 05:34 PM   #199
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

OOC: WHAT!?!?

IC:
"A duel?" Calyniel asked, as she grabbed the sword that was tossed to her.
"Yes, a duel, now get ready." Padroot said, getting in stance. Calyniel shifted her weight, and held the sword in front of her, not wanting to strike first, but ready to block any blow aimed at her.

Old 01-07-2005, 02:08 AM   #200
Gulio, Strength of Many

Belaparthalion watched with concealed amusement as the old woman begin shouting at one of her allies. She mentioned a name that sounded familiar to him. Eladda... where had he heard that before?

A slow smile spread across the Ompatha'in's face as he realized who Eladda was, or had been. No wonder this woman seemed familiar; he had probably seen her before, doing the same work as Eladda had done. He stored this bit of information away, ready to share some good news with the Amala Daera, should she choose to communicate again.

Belaparthalion was startled out of his thoughts when the old woman began raving about a duel. He raised an eyebrow in disbelief as she and the woman she had been yelling at - the spy - prepared to fight each other. If things keep going like this, I'll be free in no time he thought.