Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-05-2003, 09:31 PM   #181
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
OOC:Sncie I haven't posted in a while and no ones mentioned me I'm gonna do my own thing.

IC:

Just before they reached the door to the house where this Jeod lived the crowd sudden;y became thiker and Terin was swallowed by it. Lost from everyone else the sights of the city drew her attention and soon she forgot about the house she supposed to be finding. A man came up behind her and asked "What is your name?" Forgetting for a moment her assumed identity she answered "Terin." The man smiled a cold smile and suddenly she was surronded by others, some of them seemed to be wearing black cloaks. They dragged her to a building and sat her down then left the room. <Camnete?!> But she was out of range and Camnete having no reason to fear for saftey wasn't worried at all.

OOC:No resuces please! I might be evil just becasue the evilness in this story is going no where, no offense. Next post I'll clear things up.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 11:26 PM   #182
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Eragon sat uncomfortably in the parlor. Helen stood, and left for the kitchen. Brom and Jeod ad left to the next room to talk. A smile came to Eragon's face. His chair was right next to the door Brom and Jeod had walked through. He mumbled the words he had used in Yazuac under his breath. Suddenly, he heard voices in his head. "What happened in gil'lead?" asked Jeod. "We were serparated, and I never found you." replied brom. "I left, I thought you were dead!" said Jeod. "I found Morzan, and killed him." said Brom. Jeod laughed, "I knew you would!" "I took the egg to Ellesmera." Jeod said. "I know, she did her duty." brom said. "Obviously, or you wouldn't be here! How is the dragon?" Jeod asked. 'He knows about Saphira!' thought Eragon. "Good, she is a beauty." brom said. "What happened after Gil'Lead?" asked Jeod. "I staying in Carvahall, waiting for the egg." Brom said. "They were late, but I stayed." brom said. "But now, our business is to find those records!" brom said, changing the subject. "I think I can find them, but we will have to sneak into the castle." jeod said. "No problem!" brom replied. Suddenly, Eragon's spell was cut off, as the two men walked out from the room.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2003, 10:02 PM   #183
Fimbrethil

OOC:Akai 's not going to be posting for a while she got in trouble. Anyway my turn to post now. Just for the recrod later if I make 2 posts it'll be as akai's character.

IC:

Two things in dark cloaks walk into the room and sat down in front of Terin. "Where are your friends?" One of them hissed at her. "I don't konw! I got lost. Please don't hurt me though!" Terin said pleading for her life. "We wouldn't hurt you. It's your so called friends who hurt you."
"What are you talking about? Your the ones who are trying to kill us."
"Ah, but who's side of the story do you know?"
"Both! I know you're evil!" Terin yelled becoming confused.
"Are you sure?" The creatures asked. Terin sat there nodding her head. "Well my dear if you're so sure then you won't mind us showing you this...but first I bet Brom told you we were monsters, didn't he?" The thing said.
"Y...yes but I don't see what that's got to do with any thing." Terin said as one of them stood up. The thing took off it's outfit and it was a normal human just like you and me. Terin gasped and stared open mouthed at him.
"I'll bet brom never told you that.'

Old 11-11-2003, 07:23 PM   #184
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: *nods head* thats interesting. i actually don't know what the ra'zac look like either, the second book hasn't come out yet, HURRY UP PAOLINI!! I don't have time to post at da moment, ttyl
-pip

Old 11-11-2003, 07:53 PM   #185
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Raven started nodding off, then shook her self awake again. SHe looked at her hostess tiredly and asked, " Is there somewhere I could retire for the moment? I'm extremely tired for some reason."
THe woman nodded her head, and motioned her to follow. She followed the woman up the stairs, then was knocked out from behind.

[Always getting into trouble. No I didn't scream, no one may come after me.]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 08:13 PM   #186
Fimbrethil

OOC: Grrrrr....stealing my idea!!!!!No you may not be evil! J/K.

IC:
"H...ho...how? What, why, what's going on!!" Terin screamed becoming hysterical.
"Now just calm down. Brom filled my head with lies just like he did yours." The would-be razac said. "Would you like me to tell you the real story?"
"I tho..."
"Thought you knew the story? Well come with us to see the king. He'll tell you the truth."
"NO! You killed my parents!!!"
"My dear child that wasn't us. That was people working for Brom framing us to turn you against us."
"Why would Brom want to kill me? I was nearly killed by an arrow."
"That is not the question my dear. The question is why wouldn't he want to kill you. You are valuble in life and death to him. You just happened to survive."
"I'll go with you to your King. But I will be allowed to leave if I so wish, understood?"
"Clearly, you may want to get your dragon."
The would-be razac lead her out of the city almost close enough for her to talk to Camnete before she spoke. "What is your name?" Terin questioned. "Jerome." He replied simply.
<Cream! Come on we're going with these people to their King.> <How do you know we can trust them? How do you know them?> <I'll explain on the way come on.>

Old 11-12-2003, 01:53 AM   #187
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ohohoh! nice twist fim!kudos to you!
ic: Brom and Jeod stepped out of the room, "Lets go." Brom said quickly. "Where are we going?" asked ERagon. "We are going to find those files." hr replied. They left the house silently, not noticing that Raven wasn't with them. The followed Jeod through the streets, which were crowded and busy. They soon arrived at a huge castle, or small fortress. At the gate, the keeper let them in. They walked through long halls untill they came to the place where they were looking for. Brom placed his hand on the door knob, but it was locked. He whispered a word under his breath, 'Jierda.' the door swung open and they all filed into it, unnoticed. Tall bookshelves held boxeswhich apparently held the records of shipping. The puled the boxes down and began to sift through them.

Old 11-24-2003, 07:18 PM   #188
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*screeeeech* Wait half a moment! my thread is dying! I was being a bad parent! NOOOOOOO! It cant die!!!! Must save thread!!!!! *Begins to rececitate thread*

Old 11-29-2003, 01:47 PM   #189
Legoles

Man look what happens when I leave... *shakes head* J/K!
<Where am I?> Raven sat up on the bed and looked around. Then she noticed Jeod's wife stared down at her.
"Well, seems you've woken up!" She said, contempt dripping from her every word.
"Where am I??" She asked faintly.
"You're in the room I prepared for you."
"Really. Whay are there bars on the window? This is no room. I'ts a cell."
"Seems that you noticed."

OOC: Helen now works for Galabatorix[Jeod dosen't know yet.]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 11-29-2003, 03:16 PM   #190
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ookay, well at least the thread is alive again! I dont have time to post, must leave, see yall later!

Old 11-30-2003, 03:05 AM   #191
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Eragon grabbed another stack of papers, sifting through them nervously, he sighed with relief.
"I found it!" He said a bit too loud.
"Will you be quiet!" scowled Brom as he grabbed the parchment from ERagon's hands. The noise was subtle, but it was enough to grab the attention of the gaurd. "Who goes there?" came a voice from down the hall. they jumped from where they sat, Eragon peeked out the door.
"He is in the next hall, we still have time!" he said excitedly. Jeod shoved the paper into his coat and they hurridly ran out of the room. The guard came strolling down the hall. "Oi there! What are you doing?" he called. "I am afraid we have lost our way!" said Jeod. ERagon stood behind Jeod near the door, suddenly he realized it was unlocked. He pressed his hands on the door and muttered a word in the ancient language under his breath. He heard the door lock click as the guard approached. "Ah yes, well, lets get you out of here." the gaurd said politely. Jeod nodded in reply as the gaurd led them away from the castle with the records in thier grasp.

Old 12-11-2003, 12:59 AM   #192
Legoles

"Well, Mrs. Resead. Well, well, well."
"Well Well Well what?"
"You are so foolish! I hate you idiots. I only tolerate you people because of my husband."
"You know what?" I said as I crossed the room. "I really hate your stupid predujuce." I slapped her face, unlocked the cell, door, and walked out. I came out into the hall the men were leading Jeod and the others along. "Neil!I'ts good to see you again!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 12-11-2003, 02:55 AM   #193
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Brom spun around and looked at Raven, "Yes, it is good to see you too, Kibeth." he replied coming up with an artificial name. "Come along, we must be getting on!" Jeod said hurriedly as they left the palace.

Old 12-11-2003, 10:52 PM   #194
Legoles

"What were you doing in there? Brom hissed at me.
"I'll explain later. Just don't go anywhere with Jeod's wife Helen."
"Wh..?"
"I'll explain when we get back, just don't tell anyone else, maybe axcept Eragon."

[Kibeth, the walker. Have you been reading Sabriel, Lirael, or Abhorsen by any chance Pip?]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 12-12-2003, 01:11 AM   #195
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: um, nope, just heard of the name, first thing that came to mind.

ic: they swiftly made thier way back to Jeod's house where they went into his office. Jeod bolted the door and sat in his chair, laying the records out in front if him.
"It looks like they sent the poison to Dras Leona, that must be where thier lair is." said Jeod.
"How far is that?" asked Eragon.
"it is far south, but it will only take us a few days if we move swiftly." Brom said.
"It is a dangerous city. The people worship the tall mountain, Hellgrind with relentless devotion." Jeod said.
"We need to start tomorrow, at dawn." Brom said, standing from the table.

Old 12-17-2003, 12:54 AM   #196
Legoles

OOC: Jus' so you know. My "parents" died there, "I" was raised by Angela, and "I" will dislike that place greatly.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 12-19-2003, 08:53 PM   #197
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
OOC: *runs and hugs everyone tightly* I missed you all SO much! Wow, it's good to be back! I'm free, I'm free I'm free free free! *skips around, chanting in a singsong voice* Heehee! Any pointers on how to get me up to speed you guys?

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 11:51 AM   #198
Fimbrethil

OOC: I've been away for a while I'm sorry. No tips accept to read Akai...we really haven't posted all that much. Uhhh...what was the kings name? Oh, I said you can't resuce me but you can notice I'm gone.

IC:
<I'm sorry we left so quickly Camnete, I was just confused and a little angery.> <Quit understandable...but are yo usure they can be trusted?> <No...but the nagain are you sure Brom and the others can be trusted?> <Alright miss Iturneverythingaroundtoworkforme lets not have any of that I get the point.> "What are you two talking about?" Jerome screeched above the wind riding along on his dragon Snowdream, who just happened to be a girl. "This and that. How much farther, I can't feel my feet."
"Not that much farther Terin. But it will still take another day to reach, I think it's safe enough to build afire when we land for the night." Jerome said a little softer because they were about to land in a shaded glen. After making camp and a small meal they were both relaxing against Snowdream because Camnete was out hunting. Terin's eyes were closed almost asleep and she didn't notice Jerome slip his arm around her. They both fell asleep there leaning together.

OOC:Yes he's in love with her and will soon start to question his King's orders and Terin will fall in love with him and the two dragons will fall in love. But you don't what twist I'm gonna throw in.

Old 12-21-2003, 01:58 PM   #199
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*strapps akai to moot* dont do that ever again! you left me! anyway, the post hasn't gotten very far, lol. king's name is Galbatorix, but hey, dont kill me, kill Paolini, it was his book. wait,no, dont kill paolini, cause he has to finish the second book!

They were soon leaving the city and started the road to Dras Leona. It was hot. The sun boiled thier very blood. Once they were away from the city, Jeod left them to go back home. Eragon wsa restless, he coulnd't find Saphira. <where are you?> he called, but no answer came. Finally she answered his calls <here> she said <Thats a big help> eragon retorted. He looked up in the air and saw her flying above them. She landed slowly and allowed him to climb on. "Go on." Brom said to Eragon. Soon Eragon and Saphira were high in the air.

okay, that was a totally needless post, so someone else get us to Dras Leona, I'm to tired
-pip

Old 12-25-2003, 02:38 AM   #200
Legoles

I will.
"There it is, Dras Leona. I really hate this place."
"Why?"
"Because my parents died here when I was barely able to read[the age of 3]. Angela, the herbalist, raised me after they were gone. She taught me a great amount about sword fighting, herds, and their uses and such. She also took me with her on her wild [mis] adventures"

PADFOOT LIVES!