Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-23-2003, 03:30 PM   #181
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
And now he really owes me. No, not for the bloody kiss, for saving his life!
Life...per se, existance.

Makes mental note: Dead not immortal, dead not immortal. Although I thought vampires were classed as undead. Am I mistaken?

Quote:
Tano, the QuestTano: Right. We'd better aim careful, though...don't want to turn the Mate into a piglet.
Willow: Well...
That's not very nice! Am gonna be watching me back around you n Willow from now on.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 08-23-2003 at 03:55 PM.
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 04:37 PM   #182
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by Elfmaster XK
*cowers*
Glad you enjoyed PotC. Some fine ship there, eh?
*grins*
The best I have ever seen, mate. Now I have this urge to look up all different kinds of oldfashioned sailing boats. And now I'm dying to put foot aboard the Mercator, one and only Belgian threemaster and probably the only boat like that I'll ever be able to set foot on. At least with this thread, I can imagine how beautiful the Nal might be.

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel
Don't worry, Earniel...there's more plotting...
I knew it. It was too easy!

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel on the game thread.
ooc: Earniel....OVERDUE?!!!!
Nah, don't look so shocked, capt'n. Something like that was bound to happen. I saw something like that coming the moment Flannery was introduced. Though the actual kiss was kind of surprising.
Old 08-23-2003, 11:13 PM   #183
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Actually, she wasn't planning anything of the kind...it was just my bothering her forever that made her let me say that.

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 05:32 AM   #184
Elfmaster XK

'Ere! Zavron! Now'd be an excellent time for you to post We are going to run right past you on yer barrel, I suggest you follow us before we hurry out of port.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-25-2003, 04:34 PM   #185
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Really? That was the last thing I was thinking of doing when I introduced Flannery. Fluffy little bat with bright red hair that he is...heheheh

But yeah, Willow and Tano and the Girl with the Long Braid kept pestering me and insisting. Oh well.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Eruviel Greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 05:05 PM   #186
Earniel

Is it really? Then I suppose I was reading more between the lines than there actually was.
Old 08-26-2003, 04:04 AM   #187
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Eruviel Greenleaf
Really? That was the last thing I was thinking of doing when I introduced Flannery. Fluffy little bat with bright red hair that he is...heheheh

But yeah, Willow and Tano and the Girl with the Long Braid kept pestering me and insisting. Oh well.
Flannery has red hair? Hm. That's interenting. I always assumed he would be dark.

And if Zavron doesn't post soon I'm going to do it. MU HA HA!

Quote:
Is it really? Then I suppose I was reading more between the lines than there actually was
I quote the Captain in a conversation we had: "she's too old for him." She being EG, and an elf, and very old, and Flannery not so much. Still. She has to do it again because I missed it

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-26-2003, 05:27 AM   #188
Earniel

Quote:
And if Zavron doesn't post soon I'm going to do it. MU HA HA!
He hasn't been online for a week. I'd say go ahead.
Quote:
I quote the Captain in a conversation we had: "she's too old for him." She being EG, and an elf, and very old, and Flannery not so much. Still. She has to do it again because I missed it
He's also very dead, he won't be gettin' any older.

I hope nobody minds my stirring things up. I can remove it if it doesn't fit but it was such fun writing it.
Old 08-26-2003, 08:04 AM   #189
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
He hasn't been online for a week. I'd say go ahead.

He's also very dead, he won't be gettin' any older.

I hope nobody minds my stirring things up. I can remove it if it doesn't fit but it was such fun writing it.
An excellent point, he won't be getting any older, unless vampires celebrate their day of turning instead of a birthday.

And not at all, mate. The RPG is free for all crew. EG and I just like to throw surprises into the story what you write is always good anyway

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-26-2003, 03:24 PM   #190
Eruviel Greenleaf

Okay. Okay, I admit it, I ought to just come clean...I mean, people do keep bugging me about "Elizabeth and her demon lover...oops, wait, wrong pestering...

Although, actually, I don't think you were entirely wrong, Earniel, to read stuff between the lines like that. Yes, she's too old for him, and they both know it, and so on and so forth, but I think he's had a huge crush on her ever since they met in Singapore. And she doesn't mind, it's just that they can't have anything serious, ya know.

Yeah, Flannery..well, I should post a description of him, or have Willow do. He's short, he has fluffy red hair, and incredibly poor taste in clothes.

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-27-2003, 03:22 AM   #191
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

Don't bump me off already!! I had a computer virus and I couldn't get my computer working. Sorry, I'll post soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field
were mirrored in his silver shield.

But long ago he rode away,
and where he dwelleth none can say;
for into darkness fell his star
in mordor where the shadows are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
zavron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 04:02 AM   #192
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by zavron
Don't bump me off already!! I had a computer virus and I couldn't get my computer working. Sorry, I'll post soon.
I didn't mean I'd get rid of you, I meant I'd post for you. I.e. I would add you following us back to the Nal into my next post, that was all. I'm just impatient, mate. I apologise.

Quote:
I mean, people do keep bugging me about "Elizabeth and her demon lover...oops
Oh aye? Demon lover? Or Demon lover? Do give us a descrip about Flannery. I'll do one for Alex too later when I have some time. Just so we know what we're dealing with.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 08-27-2003, 05:26 AM   #193
Earniel

Quote:
And not at all, mate. The RPG is free for all crew. EG and I just like to throw surprises into the story what you write is always good anyway
Well I don't know the extent of all your plotting and I didn't want to post anything that could ruin plotline you guys had planned Is the sarin-plotline still going by the way? I've forgotten all about this guy.

Oh, and where does that cannon fire come from? Are they firing cannons at us? That's definately a little heavier than the fire-arrows I had in mind. It can't be me because I used the catapult to send the bushbaby off. If I had fired a cannon, I would have given the enemies on shore an invitation to attack the Nal and the captain's going to kill me if I let anything happen to the Nal when I was in command.
Old 08-27-2003, 04:58 PM   #194
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

I would post the picture I have of Flannery but it's far to big to attach so I just have to write a description instead. Consider this Flannery's character bio.

Flannery is medium height, and sort of stocky. He's got bright orangy-red hair, hazeleyes, tannish skin and pointy teeth. He customarily wears really bright colored clothing with weird color combinations and patterns. For example, pants with a blue and orange checked pattern. He wears a blue bandanna and a gold earring in one ear.
Ignatius Bob is his full name but his family more often calls him "Oops" because of his birthday. Oops had the misfortune to be born the seventh son of a seventh son on Friday the 13th, the 31st of october. (The calendars that year had been printed with the 13th and the 31st of october switched, thus causing All Hallows Eve to fall on Friday the 13th. Sick of being addressed as a mistake Oops took off and became a pirate, following the example of his grandmother Maeve, who had even worse taste in clothing than he does.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 02:32 AM   #195
Eruviel Greenleaf

Yeah. He's really cool, but just not my type

Um, the demon lover? I'll send you, EXK, and anyone else who wants it, the story when I'm done writing it. I still have to figure out who he was. (this was all from watching Little Bat--er, Vampire, in which they started talking about "Elizabeth and her demon lover" at which point Tano and our friend Lyss both looked at my and demanded an explanation.)

Hmm, I wasn't reading carefully, silly me. I should change the "cannon fire" bit--there shouldn't be any.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-28-2003, 05:46 AM   #196
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
Well I don't know the extent of all your plotting and I didn't want to post anything that could ruin plotline you guys had planned Is the sarin-plotline still going by the way? I've forgotten all about this guy.
Well since people didn't like being "brainwashed" I think I'm going to keep him on the side for use later. I included him in the recent call list so he is still there. I think as long as you don't kill anyone you're fine

Thank you for the description Willow. Poor Flannery. The whole birthday thing must be something you never mention around him, eh?

Alex "Ale-Nail" Kale is about 5'8" has long dark hair, dark brown eyes, and olive skin. He tends to wear all dark colours when he can as his profession requires stealth, but other than that he isn't terribly bothered and will usually wear a white shirt and black trousers and boots, and a black bandana keeping his hair back. But he always carries at least one weapon (get on well with Tano then ) and has a lot of lock picks and such. He has some medical experience, but you wouldn't trust him to amputate a limb. His mother was killed on a merchant ship, and his father was a Carpenter, also killed on that ship, so should the Nal get a leak he'll be able to fix it.

However, having said all this, he is slightly crazy. After his parents died he was taken into a household as a slave, and confinement, punishment and servitude has driven him to be a bit off the wall at times. Most of the time, he acts perfectly fine, but if you mention the wrong thing, or do the wrong thing he will get really angry. But like I say, he has it mostly under control now after living a long time as an assassin and free spirit.

EG - Change it to gun fire, there was pleny of that in Tortuga And send it along, when you're done. I had to pick up on what you said there. The wording was just...couldn't resist, mate

I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 08-28-2003 at 05:48 AM.
Old 08-28-2003, 03:45 PM   #197
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Yeah--sounds like Tano and Ale should get along fantasmically. They both do well with weapons, and they're both slightly mad. Yay....

tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 11:30 PM   #198
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

I wonder when all our plotting is going to come into fruition?
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
The last sane person is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2003, 02:33 AM   #199
Eruviel Greenleaf

Soon...I've been really busy packing for school and whatnot. Or more like, getting in as much sailing as possible before going back to school, something like. . .

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 08-31-2003, 04:48 PM   #200
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

I would think the real cause would lean toward the latter statement.... I do hope you hurry up though!
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
The last sane person is offline   Reply With Quote