Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-09-2003, 10:06 PM   #181
eowyngirl14
i don't know what i am talking about either, so don't ask

Re: Chill out, you two!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Estel13
Alright you two, break it up! Just 'cause you two have very different opinions is no reason to get.....*huffy*. This means you, eowyngirl14! This is called "constructive criticism". And by the way, I do agree with you, eowyngirl. I'll be here for a half hour.
lol! kewl!

'Then I will die as one of them' -Aragorn TTT movie

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

arms are made for hugging

avatar from the avatar shop! made by Eowyn, Lady of Rohan
eowyngirl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 07:47 PM   #182
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

You don't know what you're talking 'bout, huh? I don't either, sometimes. I started my own thread, why don't you check it out? This is an open-ended invitation, people!!! I'm gonna go surf the 'Moot!!!
Old 02-23-2003, 10:59 PM   #183
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Re: Re: Harry Potter

Quote:
Originally posted by Lauren Weasley
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Me LOVES Harry!! *now really, Lauren, I think they can tell* *cough*

I have a Harry Potter section on my board.

Me loves Draco Malfoy in the second movie
Harry's too nice for Me.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2003, 07:11 PM   #184
eowyngirl14

HELLO! Estel13! I bet you all thought I died right? well I was on vacation in Ohio! Hee hee hee! I still love Ron. I have a piggy picture frame with a picture of Ron in it. My Aunt asked me if he was my boy friend! I said I wish! He is sooooooo hot!

“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety”
- Benjamin Franklin

Old 02-27-2003, 07:26 PM   #185
durin's bane
Lady of Westernesse

<--- Daniel is sexy. Especially when he wears black, and when he smiles. *drool*
Old 03-02-2003, 12:08 PM   #186
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by durin's bane
Rowling has said that in the fifth book, we will learn more about Harry's parents (especially Lily), it will be a lot more darker than the other books, and she has left me wondering when she told the fans "Not everyone lives." Let's hope it's Snape that dies, he's a yunch.

For some reason I keep on thinking that Neville will die?

Or maybe Cho will die and then Harry will be all upset?

Well I think that Neville will die because he is always so afraid of every thing and then he will prolly save some one and then die. It could work....
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 07:36 PM   #187
durin's bane
Lady of Westernesse

Or maybe Dudley will die. He could eat too much and explode.
Old 03-03-2003, 01:14 AM   #188
Diaxion
Elven Warrior

Mark my words Harry will die in the last book becasue it will be the only way to get rid of voldemort!
Old 03-03-2003, 07:07 AM   #189
Sicirus
Elf Lord

I think some important characters will die(NOOOOOO not lupin) I think Dumbledore will die. Not Siriurs cause Harry (Who I believe is going to live) needs a place to go. Rowling has already written the last chapter of what happent o Harry after the war. I don't think he will die. Just some beloved characters.
Old 03-03-2003, 11:09 PM   #190
Diaxion
Elven Warrior

I still stand by what I said before that Harry will die and that will end the saga.
Old 03-04-2003, 01:29 AM   #191
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
Quote:
Originally posted by durin's bane
Or maybe Dudley will die. He could eat too much and explode.
LOL!
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2003, 05:52 PM   #192
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Quote:
Originally posted by Diaxion
I still stand by what I said before that Harry will die and that will end the saga.
I agree. Even though it sucks. Welcome back, eowyngirl14! Your boyfriend, indeed!

Personally, Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle, & Snape should die. Can you tell I'm a Slytherin hater? Snape is such a slimy git! 'Course, he's probably going to end up being the ultimate hero or something. I really wish I hadn't thought of that. Later...
Old 03-04-2003, 10:25 PM   #193
TariCalmcacil
Hobbit

Location: a bedroom, a house, a street, a town, a state, a country, a continent, a hemisphere, a earth, a solar system, a unvierse
I think Harry Potter is going to die. I agree with Diaxion it will be the only way to get rid of Voldemort... his friends will be there and it will be a teary-sappy farewell, or there will be no farewell and his friends will just be screaming "Harry NO!"

I'm a Slythie Luva. Evil is the next good. =P (And thats really lame saying)

Love is the feeling when you look in his eye, and know with a tear that you are going to get by.

Once upon a time, I was born then I died. Thats the whole story. It's the end.
TariCalmcacil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2003, 07:49 PM   #194
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Quote:
Originally posted by Sicirus
I think some important characters will die(NOOOOOO not lupin) I think Dumbledore will die. Not Siriurs cause Harry (Who I believe is going to live) needs a place to go. Rowling has already written the last chapter of what happent o Harry after the war. I don't think he will die. Just some beloved characters.
Probably. I still think that Nevile will die though.
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 12:17 AM   #195
TwirlingString
Elven Warrior

Location: My mother would say somewhere between the adult mystery section and the YA sci-fi
Nevielle does seem like the heroic death mid story type
"The Astels are an emotional people. They cry at the drop of a handkerchief. Their culture is much like that of Pelosia. They're extremely devot and invincibly backward. It's been demonstrated to them over an over that serfdom is an archaic, inefficent institution, but they maintain it anyway--largely at the connivance of the serfs thmselves. Astellian nobles don't exert themselves in any way, so they have no concept of human endurance. The serfs take advantage of that outrageously. Astellian serfs have been known to collapse from sheer exhauston at the very mention of such unpleasant words as 'reaping' or 'digging'."

-----------------------------------------------

“They lost him?!” Lupin asked , amazed. “Voldemort has been after Harry for 15 years, and then he misplaces him?!”
TwirlingString is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2003, 02:45 PM   #196
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

It's spelled 'Gryffindor'. If you're going to insult us, at least do it properly.
And of course Neville is going to die, that whole thing with his parents, he's going to die a heroic death, yada, yada, yada.
Old 03-11-2003, 03:22 PM   #197
TariCalmcacil
Hobbit

Location: a bedroom, a house, a street, a town, a state, a country, a continent, a hemisphere, a earth, a solar system, a unvierse
Yes, Neville probably will die a heroic death-- and it will be so typical because he's a Gryffie, and the whole thing Rowling has done with making him seem at a loss with everything else, a fool and likewise. *mutters* I hate Heros.

Love is the feeling when you look in his eye, and know with a tear that you are going to get by.

Old 03-12-2003, 06:51 PM   #198
eowyngirl14

As long as Ron, my boyfriend. Estel!!!! lives, I am fine. They can kill of old harry for all I care. *mutters* He was an over achever anyways...

- Benjamin Franklin

Old 03-13-2003, 08:01 AM   #199
TariCalmcacil
Hobbit

Harry Potter falls in line with a typical hero. A typical sterotypical hero. The only thing JKR did was add a Wizarding World and some "Fantastic Beasts" and a new sport. Really, I don't like Hero's. It's hard to make a good hero these days without overdoeing it on the goodness factor.

Kinda like finding a good tv show (*shudders* that something I don't want to see, HP on TV)

I mean, Frodo doesn't at all exhibit this kind of stuff, and in fact we see that.

-Tari

Old 03-13-2003, 12:57 PM   #200
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Quote:
Originally posted by eowyngirl14
As long as Ron, my boyfriend. Estel!!!! lives, I am fine. They can kill of old harry for all I care. *mutters* He was an over achever anyways...
Oh, hush your face. And it's spelled 'achiever' not 'achever'. AND Hermione is an over-achiever, not Harry. Not that I have anything against Hermione. She's kewl. And I hope Harry doesn't die, myself. Later.......