Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2006, 12:00 PM   #41
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Telcontarion
How does guns and drugs always end up in communities that do not produce any of these things. The Cia smuggles drugs into these communities.

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/141204webbmurdered.htm
That site is nothing more than conspiracy and rumor propagation. Further it is not rational in most of its positions.

....how do tomatoes and carrots get into communities that have not farms nor earth for planting.....

Merely posting links to it, does not constitue a valid post on this topic here on the MOOT.

If you have a theory or wish to comment on a theory, feel free to do so here.
DO NOT merely point to another site.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:19 PM   #42
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
That site is nothing more than conspiracy and rumor propagation. Further it is not rational in most of its positions.

....how do tomatoes and carrots get into communities that have not farms nor earth for planting.....

Merely posting links to it, does not constitue a valid post on this topic here on the MOOT.

If you have a theory or wish to comment on a theory, feel free to do so here.
DO NOT merely point to another site.
Spock, everything on this site is documented Ok buddy, everything. I notice you went to the giza thread, why did you not make a comment about about the Rumsfeld video where he was caught lieing about why we went to iraq; is that propaganda as well?

CIA smuggling drugs is common knowledge and is part of the public record. Michael Rupert was a former sgt. in the LA police department, after he was forced out of the force and shot at for trying to expose what was going on, he confronted then CIA Director John Deutch on C-span live ok, he was later fired. Now what, you have anything else, or are you out of white wash. Public record, a fact not propaganda. (it is time you realise who you are dealing with spock) Go ahead and answer, give me a platform to fire more turpedos, I would love it.

Ecclesiasticus 2:1-5
1 My son, if thou come to serve the Lord, prepare thy soul for temptation...
...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;
The Telcontarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:25 PM   #43
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Yep,
Quote:

CIA smuggling drugs is common knowledge and is part of the public record. .

and Jamaican Posse gangs have reeked havoc with their drug trades and fights in neighborhoods of inner cities too but neither are the complete picture nor the total cause of the ills you list.

The former has been acknowleged since the early 70's and is really old news.

Last edited by Spock : 07-16-2006 at 12:41 PM.
Spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 12:27 PM   #44
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Quote:
Spock, everything on this site is documented Ok buddy, everything. I notice you went to the giza thread, why did you not make a comment about about the Rumsfeld video .........

Because TOPIC CONTINUITY is supposed to be maintained.

Keep comments, remarks and statements in and of a topics title.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:30 PM   #45
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Again I Warn All Posters

DO NOT ATTACK THE POSTER

DO NOT MAKE THINGS PERSONAL

SUCH BEHAVIOR WILL RESULT IN PENALTIES FOR VIOLATORS.

This is debate, dialogue or exchange of ideas, not The Spanish Inquisition.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:33 PM   #46
The Telcontarion
The one true King of the human race, direct descendant of Adam and heir to the kings of old. "You owe me your fealty." The Tar Minyaturion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Yep, and Jamaican Posse gangs have reeked havoc with their drug trades and fights in neighborhoods of inner cities too but neither are the complete picture nor the total cause of the ills you list.
The CIA is responsible for that as well. Growing up drugs was never a problem, now all of a sudden we have this issue and it was never apart of our culture. This is by design, yet another nation with people predominantly of african decent has developed this problem, so conveniently; I do not believe in coinsidence. You still did not mention the rumsfeld video, instead you skirt around and talk about issues you no nothing about. The rummy video is that propaganda too, please show the fellow mooters who you really are, though I am inclined to believe they already know. Come on tuff guy, engage me, you are no match for me kid. I am informed and my heart is true, have at me if want to get embarrassed. I am no coward, you were told this before.

...4 Whatsoever is brought upon thee take cheerfully, and be patient when thou art changed to a low estate. 5 For gold is tried in the fire, and acceptable men in the furnace of adversity.

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Last edited by The Telcontarion : 07-16-2006 at 12:36 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:37 PM   #47
The Telcontarion

here is bullet proof evidence of cia drug smuggling:
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...ey_letter.html

look to the left of the article and you will see a link called cia and drugs, click it and you will see whole host of info on the matter.

Last edited by The Telcontarion : 07-16-2006 at 12:40 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:47 PM   #48
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

I'll not go further with this as someone posting from a culture that gave us songs such as:

Vietnam
Struggling Man
Get Up Stand Up (for your rights)
Sufferin in the Land
Stir it Up
Many Rivers to Cross
Sooner or Later

obviously will have issues with the American culture.

I find it odd that with such mistrust and ill will, one still chooses to live in this country.
Ah, freedom of speech.

BTW there are about 6,390,000 sites which deal with conspiracy theory topics; makes one think.

I'm out of here...

Last edited by Spock : 07-16-2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old 07-16-2006, 01:33 PM   #49
The Telcontarion

Whatever man, are you saying that those songs don't have merit.

And this is not a hate speach against america ok, as you full well know being the MOD, I have stated that this country needs to be saved from the cabal of facist murdereres who have taken over this country. The USA is really the last hope of the world, once they destroy america it is end game, especially for a small island like jamaica without an army to speak of. I am trying to save it. And also the curropters I speak of, the ones pulling the strings are not american at all, they are europian. The same rich white men who lied to the poor white man (The ones i mentioned in the "The N-word and ghetto sadness/stupidity." thread) The same ones who owns the federal bank and print your money. The trillionaires - it's not about money for them, it's about control, so they can always own you, wake up.

Further more I knew nothing about this issue living in jamaica, and when I first came here. It is not until I saw how my people here were living that really set me on a course to learn what is going on, because it did not add up at all. Believe it or not I knew nothing about those songs that you mentioned back then, i am sure I heard it but was never a fan. To be sure I am more culturally aware now and appreciative those who came before me; I will take nothing for granted again. Don't take your freedom for granted either, you might just loose it.

Old 07-16-2006, 05:07 PM   #50
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Temporary Closing for cool down and evaluation.

Monday 1800hrs is ETA for re-opening.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:53 PM   #51
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

Topic will remain closed until TPTB have time to review and evaluate it.

Last edited by Spock : 07-18-2006 at 11:21 AM.
Old 07-28-2006, 01:20 PM   #52
Spock
An enigma in a conundrum

****final Warning ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sister Golden Hair
Administrative Warning

Much of what I have read in this thread seems to be intelligent debate, and some seems to be flamebait. As for the latter, there is no room for it in this thread, in this forum, or on this board. The rules are clear and if any have forgotten them, I suggest you re-aquaint yourselves with them.
This thread is being reopened; it is expected that an on topic, intelligent discussion from all participants will follow. Any further violations of the rules will result in the permanent closure of the thread and other possible action for the violation.
Old 07-30-2006, 10:56 AM   #53
The Telcontarion

Alex jones predicts 911 - when you know th deal, it's easy to figure out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGtOF...h=alex%20jones

Read the comments under the video.

Last edited by The Telcontarion : 07-30-2006 at 10:57 AM.
Old 07-30-2006, 11:14 AM   #54
The Telcontarion

Alex jones on MTV Folks firing turpedos at the real enemy and exposing 911

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXIf8...h=alex%20jones

Who's scared, they gotta kill me before I stop revealing the truth!!!! People can't be afraid of their governments, their governments should and most be afraid of us, more than that, they better be afraid of me.

I am the decider!!!

Old 07-30-2006, 11:45 AM   #55
The Telcontarion

Here Alex Jones talks about selfsuficiency and Hurricane Katrina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMlh9...h=alex%20jones

Nothing happens by accident do you get it yet. Know the deal, so you can predict the future and protect your family.

Last edited by The Telcontarion : 07-30-2006 at 11:57 AM.
Old 07-31-2006, 12:42 PM   #56
The Telcontarion

Link to Alex Jones live show, weekdays 12-3pm.

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/listen.html

Call in even, trust me you won't regret it.