Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 03-22-2006, 07:28 PM   #1
Elanor's Angel
Elf Lord

Location: Hiding under my bed reading LOTR at 1:43am, Middle earth (Seattle WA)
*laughs* I was totally dancing with my cousins at the wedding reception! We all had fun. (There were like, 6 of us all rocking out to "Taking care of buisness")

Vote Trolls' Bane/Elanor's Angel 2008!!!
Elanor's Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 03:08 PM   #2
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

oh my god, i've got a bad one. i was in food tech in year 10, and i was cooking something with a bit of oil, then all of a sudden, the firebell goes off and the whole school had to miss like 1/4 hour of lessons! It terned out that they had a bloody firealarm in the actual room instead of the corridor.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 12:38 PM   #3
Tamuril Sirfalas
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammi567
oh my god, i've got a bad one. i was in food tech in year 10, and i was cooking something with a bit of oil, then all of a sudden, the firebell goes off and the whole school had to miss like 1/4 hour of lessons! It terned out that they had a bloody firealarm in the actual room instead of the corridor.
OMG thats so funny!what school was this?

Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto beth daer:
Rimmo nin Bruinen dan in Ulaer!

REST IN PEACE GRANDMA, GREAT AUNT, GREAT UNCLE .....they're gunna fly with the angels now so say goodbye..but i can't. You don't really realize the importance of someone until they are gone
Tamuril Sirfalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 07:04 PM   #4
jammi567
I'm Eru, and lord of Arda.

wildern school, in hedge end, between southampton and portsmoth, in hampshire, in england.
Vote for me, Jammi567, in the 2008 Entmoot elections, and you will get many of the things we need: free, unbiased, newspapers; a strong alliance with many countries, so that war doesn't start over someone breaking their nose on a doorframe; etc, etc

This forum is lonely. It's new and confused, and doesn't have many friends yet. Help today by joining for free, posting, and posting this message and link in your sig. So please, join and help make it feel welcomed and loved.
jammi567 is offline   Reply With Quote