Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-25-2000, 02:00 PM   #1
thrawn96

Game Cube and Game Boy Advanced

I go to check up on stuff this morning, and on gaminformer.com, a sight I go to for gaming news, has a bunch of stuff from the Spaceworld Convention. Instead of putting info out on Dolphin and GBA at the E3 convention in May, Nintendo waited for Spaceworld.
Go to the website. The next-gen system for Nintendo formerly known as Dolphin, is now call Game Cube. It looks amazing. Check out the shots for Super Mario 128 and the new Zelda game. They're amazing. Truly amazing. I can't wait until next year, I'll be the first to buy one.
Now with the Game Boy Advanced, the screenshots almost look like Super Nintendo quality. Although it now sports the design similar to Sega's Game Gear several years ago, and has lost the traditional Game Boy design.
I can't wait for all this to come out. I'm not sure about the GBA, but I'll definitely be there for the GC.
Old 08-28-2000, 07:50 PM   #2
bmilder

Re: Game Cube and Game Boy Advanced

I guess I'll play it at your house then

I've always preferred Nintendo to Sega and Playstation, although I've never owned any of them...
Old 08-29-2000, 02:18 AM   #3
Shanamir Duntak

Re: Game Cube and Game Boy Advanced

It's just lost time anyway... what do you build while playing? Nothing. It's still fun, but too much of it ruins a semester, a job, a marriage?