Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-14-2002, 08:34 PM   #1
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
I only use 'em on Nazgul that try to bother me, don't worry (and I don't use them often, 'cause WRITING bad poems hurts, too, when you KNOW they're bad)
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 08:36 PM   #2
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

hmmm...... true very true.
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

From- Laicalasse's Tale. NOT for Purists.

I'm sooooooooo melodramatic. I scare myself sometimes. Which is bad. Very bad.

I scare normal people. Badly. Normal people beware!

*thinks of humorus things to type* I can't think of anything!!!!

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I'm a hobbit, I'm a Queen,
I'm an elf on my knees...........

that song is totally me. if you don't know what song i'm refering to, ask me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Laicalasse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2002, 08:59 PM   #3
Silverstripe

Now where were we?
Old 11-14-2002, 09:02 PM   #4
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

i dunno it got lost in the shuffle
The elves, Laicalasse among them, boarded the grey ship and sailed away. With one last call of "Come to Valinor, love. Come to me. I will wait for you" from Laicalasse, the ship sailed out of hearing and elven sight. Legolas watched it sail away and heard Laicalasse's last call. With sadness he could not understand he murmured to the wind "I'll come to you love. Await me in Valinor. I'll come." The wind heard and carried it to Laicalasse's ears. She smiled as the ship drew ever closer to Tol Eressea, The Lonely Isle.

Once i shot myself in the foot. I was talking to someone with my arrow pointed at my foot. I let go in shock at something. I was even more shocked at that then i was at what she told me.

I've posted Laicalasse's Tale, my story, on fanfiction.net. I only have two chapters so far but I'll soon have more as i write them. my pen name is Laicalasse. I like that name. duh.

Did you know that 'Took' means 'Fool'? it does. so when Gandalf says "Fool of a Took," he's really saying "Fool of a Fool."
Old 11-14-2002, 09:52 PM   #5
Silverstripe

I think Rosie and Elanor were asking to come along. Whether Elanor is right that "no one will refuse her mother" is up to you. Both have advantages. It might be fun for Rosie and Elanor to conspire together to follow the -- er-- males.
Old 11-14-2002, 09:59 PM   #6
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Sam said "No Rosie and Elanor! not this time"
Rosie whispers to Elanor "don't worry. we'll follow them and when they can't turn back we'll show up."
Rosie says "but Sam......"
"No buts Miss Rose."

Old 11-14-2002, 10:03 PM   #7
Silverstripe

Elanor was surprised and very disappointed that her father wouldn't let her mother and her go. Sam had never refused his wife anything before. But at least there was a pleasant surprise as well. Elanor's mother had the same idea she did!
Old 11-14-2002, 10:05 PM   #8
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

Next day. Aragorn Gimli Merry and Pippen arrive.

Old 11-14-2002, 10:09 PM   #9
Silverstripe

Ah -- want me to take up one of them? Not Merry though please, I'm already being him in something else.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:14 PM   #10
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

k i'll be Merry and you be Pippen. i'll also be Aragorn and Gimli who don't speak much

Old 11-14-2002, 10:21 PM   #11
Silverstripe

okay
Old 11-14-2002, 10:26 PM   #12
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

hey! you're not a normal people!!!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!!! more power to the not normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-14-2002, 10:32 PM   #13
Silverstripe

YEAH! Not normal people RULE! LOL. We're way off topic again.
Old 11-14-2002, 10:37 PM   #14
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

the not normal Rosie begins making rations for the fellowship and secretly packing for herself and Elanor.
yes not normal people rule. I went to the mall once with my friends and we wlked around scaring normal people. it was fun. i was pretending to be a Gothic person. I got a lot of room to walk. lol

Old 11-14-2002, 10:49 PM   #15
Silverstripe

ooc: Sounds fun, I'll have to try that sometime.
ic: While Elanor's("not normal") mother packed for the two of them, Elanor decided where they should go (by listening to the Fellowship's plans) and relayed it to Rosie so she knew what to pack.
Old 11-14-2002, 11:00 PM   #16
Laicalasse
Elven Warrior

good bye to my favorite not normal person on Entmoot

Old 11-14-2002, 11:02 PM   #17
Silverstripe

Goodbye!
Old 11-15-2002, 12:40 PM   #18
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

um, girls, please stay on topic other wise this thread will be closed like the last one. you don't have to listen to me, but I like this thread and really don't want it to be closed.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 02:11 PM   #19
Silverstripe

ooc: Okay, I'll try to stay on topic. We really do need our Sam back though.
Old 11-15-2002, 03:32 PM   #20
zavron
Chieftain of The Order of The Blue Flame

ooc: norms absolutely rule!!!!NOT!!!!

whoops maybe i should have said the first part loud and the last part quiet instead of the first part quiet and the last part loud!! OH WELL!!! what are ya gonna do.....OH OH!!! the norms are after me!!!!

They have torches!!!! FLAMEY TORCHES!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
* recoils in terror from flames* The light!!!* in joyous words and touches the flame* IT BURNS!!!!!!

* reaches back into pocket and produces a plank of wood *

BACK YOU DEVILS!!!!! *starts swinging wildly with the plank*

ic:
zavron: '' I am happy that I am able to share with you this journey!!''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gil- galad was an elven king.
Of him the harpers sadly sing:
the last whose realm was fair and free
between the mountains and the sea.

His sword was long, his lance was keen,
his shinig helm afar was seen;
the countless stars of heaven's field