Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2002, 01:17 PM   #1
Rand
Hobbit

Location: I port around from day to day. Who knows where I will be now?
Wish me luck...

I have a singing thing tonight where I sing a duet (almost a solo for me. The girl has very little to sing) and then several more "little" solo bits. Not to mention the grupe songs.

Its Broadway and for those of you who know what the songs are my solo is "Surry with the fringe on top" and my little solos are as Harvy in "telephone hour" from bye bye birdie and as a guy in "going courting".

I have a stuffed up nose so wish me luck!

I have been messing up a bit in practice so I don't know how I'm going to sound in the show *teeth chatter* wish me luck?
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neather beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning...
Rand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 01:31 PM   #2
azalea
Long lost mooter

GOOD LUCK!
azalea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 02:02 PM   #3
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

Good luck Rand! My school is doing Bye Bye Birdie this year and I hope to get a part so I've been practicing the songs, so I know exactly what you're talking about. "Hello Missus Hinkle, this is Harvey Johnson, may I speak to Debra Sue?" LOL, it's pretty funny!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 02:49 PM   #4
eowyn144
Elven Warrior

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

make sure you come back and tell us how it went!
Old 08-09-2002, 05:34 PM   #5
Faramir
Elven Warrior

I bet you'll do fine! Have fun!
==========================
YODA IS DA MAN!!!
==========================
I Love Jesus!
Faramir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2002, 09:06 PM   #6
Rand
Hobbit

It was really Really cool! I messed up my Harvey part a bit and then a few other things but I really don't care I was having too much fun and the crowd was too (crowd being the parents of all us kids who were in it ) I can't believe it's over though. It's just... Wow... awesome

I got to blow everyone away with my deep voice
The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the Third Age by some, an Age yet to come, and Age long past, a wind rose in the Mountains of Mist. The wind was not the beginning. There are neather beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning...
Old 08-11-2002, 10:00 PM   #7
galadriel88
Halfwitted Queen of Lothlorien

LOL, congrats Rand!

+Every good thing that comes into my life is only a reflection of the greatest gift of all; the offering of yourself, dear Son of God+

Always remember, you're uniqe, just like everybody else!

"The one constant through all the years has been the Trombone. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. Its been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again, but the Trombone has marked the time. This field, this section, this band is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and could be again. Oh, people will come . . . people will most definitely come."
galadriel88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2002, 11:44 AM   #8
eowyn144
Elven Warrior

yay! well done Rand!
*throws banjo shaped confetti*
Old 08-12-2002, 11:57 AM   #9
AngusThermopile
Sapling

Good luck Rand

Your name may be spelt slightly differant, so i doubt it's you, but might you be the Rand that moderates at Alixor's?
Old 08-12-2002, 02:22 PM   #10
Rand
Hobbit

No, I'm not him I have no idea who he is *catches banjo confetty with a little bag of air* cool! confetty! *uses arms of air to keep throwing it back up into the air again*
Old 08-13-2002, 11:23 AM   #11
AngusThermopile
Sapling

Ah no matter, nice to meet you anyway
Old 08-13-2002, 07:28 PM   #12
TinuvielChild
Padawan

i was too late to wish you good luck, but here're some belated congrats:

CONGRATULATIONS RAND!!!!!

Dance as though nobody's watching.
Sing as though nobody's listening.
Dream as though you'll live forever.
Live as though you'll die tomorrow.

EIDRIORCQWSDAKLMEDDCWWTIWOATTOPWFIO and proud!

FRODO LIVES!!!!!
TinuvielChild is offline   Reply With Quote