Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2005, 07:22 AM   #101
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
The one called Faramir fell off his horse and managed a lightning quick body-roll away from the very spot where Gothalag's razorsharp spiderfoot slammed into the ground. The rider retreated and got up on his horse again and regrouped with his friends.
Grey_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 02:27 PM   #102
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Acalewia glared at Faramir.
"What is wrong with you?" She hissed. She sheathed her sword and drew her bow and an arrow. "There have to be more" She shot the arrow over the spider.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 07:50 PM   #103
Pip
Elven Warrior

Tarrin watched the arrow fly over the spider into the brush where there were shrieks a few moments after it entered, which betrayed the position of the enemy hiding within. Within moments dozens of figures can spilling out of the cover and heading for the group all of them looking like the person that was looking at them (there has got to be a more graceful way of saying that). Tarrin held her staff ready and was undaunted by the scene before her. She had lived with animals long enough and knew that though many of them looked alike there were many things that made them unique, smell, posture, movement. Tarrin did not expect this situation to be much different. However, she held back and looked at Faramir and Acalewia for some sign of what to do next, she figured that even if they hadn't faced this threat before, they had faced some, more than her and would know better what to do in an attack such as this.
America, what will we miss while we are sleeping/Will Jesus come again and leave us slumbering where we lay/America, will we go down in history/As the nation with no room for it's King/Will we be sleeping?
Pip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 02:16 PM   #104
Acalewia

Acalewia drew her sword again, holding the blade before her face. She was challenging them. She and Faramir knew they where outnumbered.
"Cut down as many as you can," she wispered and attacked.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Old 11-10-2005, 05:16 PM   #105
Drake
Elven Warrior

Strider

Just at that second a very tall man jumped out, and helped the riders.
"My name is Drake the second,son of Drake," he said,"I have come to help."
Old 11-11-2005, 02:50 AM   #106
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

As Gothalag the Spider with his orcs rallying around him advanced towards the riders and the newly arrived Tall Man.

"Puny humans, thy have no chance of defeating me as did that wizard, prepare to meet thy doom." Gothalag berated the approaching Gondorians.
Old 11-11-2005, 05:05 PM   #107
Drake
Elven Warrior

Strider

"Fool you are stupider than the orcs if you charge me," he said as he picked up a stick and sent trees crashing down in front of him," I am a wizard, and I have come to stop you. I am also a half-gaint."

Last edited by Drake : 11-11-2005 at 05:08 PM.
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2005, 09:36 PM   #108
klatukatt
Entmoot's Drunken Uncle

Unfortunatly, as it was with most magics, the spell that Andunie cast had effected her stability. She walked shyly into the room where her mother was imprisioned.

"I just wanted to say... I'm sorry. War is never a good way to do things. We must form alliances instead of killing everything. When we kill, all we get is a pile of bones and flesh, and that is no good to rule. Thanks for listening. I'm glad I could get this off my chest. I'll come visit you soon, but right now I have work to do."

She left the room, locking it behind her to make sure her mother's lifeless body had no thoughts of escaping.

On the battlefield, there was much pain and suffering. It's war, what did you expect?

Suddenly a shout rang out above all the armies. "HALT!"

Everything stopped. The Alliance, who had been struggling with the consept of fighting enemies that looked exactly like themselves, now found that they were looking at the sweet face of Andunie staring out of every enemy. It spoke, and the noise resounded throughout the forest, as sweet as birdsong.

"I, Andunie, daughter of Sauron, offer a truce, a white flag. Let us recall our armies and proceed with negotiations for peace. This is an unnessicary war. Why do we fight when we can simply shake hands for peace? I will withdraw my armies to Osgilioth. Send a messenger or a group of messengers to that place to tell us where we may hold confrence with your leaders."

The face faded and left only bewildered looking orcs. True to her word, the armies were recalled, bringing their dead with them, and leaving the dead of their enemies to be buried by the other survivors.

OOC: I want peace.
klatukatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2005, 09:15 AM   #109
Pip
Elven Warrior

Tarrin looked over at Faramir and Acalewia.
"Do you think she's sincire?" she asked, "Do you really think that woman wants peace?"
Tarrin was glad that the whole problem would be over before it had begun. However, she was afraid that the solution had seemed too easy and that they could very well be walking into a trap if they went to discuss a truce.
Old 11-14-2005, 09:50 AM   #110
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Gothalag the Spider confronted the Half-Giant and sneered:
"I doubt that your magical abilities are where your mouth are!" And advanced toward the the impertinent Tall Man.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:38 PM   #111
Acalewia

Acalewia shook her head.
"I smell a rat, Tarrin. I don't think she wants peace. She wants Middle-Earth." Faramir drew his sword and advanced on the Spider. Acalewia and Tarrin followed him. The spider had advanced upon Drake. Acalewia drew two long knives while Tarrin held her staff and stood as if ready to continue fighting him.

Old 11-14-2005, 08:09 PM   #112
Pip
Elven Warrior

Tarrin did indeed hold her staff at the ready. However, she had not intention of attacking the spider unless it attacked first. Tarrin figured that if the woman was at all sincere about peace, then she would make sure that the spider wouldn't attack.
Old 11-15-2005, 08:25 PM   #113
Drake
Elven Warrior

Drake left for osgilioth to talk about peace to this evil woman,yet he did not believe that what she said was the truth.
Old 11-16-2005, 03:19 AM   #114
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Gothalag followed the Half-Giant, continuing to talk down on him:

"Drake, Drake, you're a such a coward. Can't take a taunting? Well if y'all are such pushovers this is gonna be a walk in the park!"

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 11-16-2005 at 03:21 AM.
Old 11-16-2005, 02:25 PM   #115
Acalewia

Acalewia, Faramir, and Tarrin followed the Spider and Drake, making sure they kept a safe distance from them. Acalewia had a feeling he would be walking into a trap.

"My lady Andunie, Gothlag comes with a wizard. and they are being followed." Isawien said. She was the only elf among Andunie's people. "What should be done?"

Old 11-17-2005, 04:48 PM   #116
Drake
Elven Warrior

As Gothalag kept taunting Drake, he was unawear that Drake had pulled one of his daggers out."You dumb spider you die now. You don't taunt half-giants and get away with it." Drake said.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:27 PM   #117
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

"So, you think so, do you." sneered Gothalag."I didn't do this bodychange fer nothing, ya know. The Body Exchange Institute saw to it that my hide was strengthened against any attack. Ha! So you just try and kill me, little one!"
Old 11-17-2005, 05:34 PM   #118
Drake
Elven Warrior

"You are a fool," Drake said as he vanished," you and your master will have to find us to kill us."
Old 11-17-2005, 05:39 PM   #119
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

"It is you who are the fool. Did you really think that BEI didn't think to apply their latest eye-improvement techniques to my optic nerves. I can see you anywhere, anytime. There!" Gothalag scoffed and pointed with one of his eight legs.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 11-18-2005 at 02:51 AM.
Old 11-17-2005, 05:44 PM   #120
Drake
Elven Warrior

"Try again," Drake said as the image disappeared,"I have mastered the art of clone image, that a very good friend taught me."