Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2002, 08:32 AM   #13
anduin
Entwife

Recently (on my trip up to Jersey for Entmoot 2001) we (hubby and me) couldn't resist a detour to Red Bank, NJ. We went to J&SB's Secret Stash and got some t-shirts and a signed copy of the Dogma screenplay. This store was very cool and had many costumes from their movie under glass hanging on the wall and dressed on maniquins. Mooby was there covered in blood as well as Bartleby's armour with wings shot off. After we paid for our items and I made sure no one was around at the counter (I felt geeky for asking) I asked the clerk (hehe) for directions to the Quick Stop and video store. He pulls out written directions and hands them to me.....I guess I am not the only geek

I thought the store was going to be in Red Bank proper but that was not so. It was at least 20 minutes outside of town and next to nothing in particular. Just a store attached to a video store attached to a tattoo parlor. We go inside and get some drinks so as to not look like tourists. Then go outside and take pictures so that we do look like tourists.

The side trip was worth it and something that I had always wanted to do.
anduin is offline   Reply With Quote