Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-19-2002, 06:25 PM   #1
Halley_Brandybuck
Elven Warrior

LotR dreams

anyone ever had one? I had my first the other night

I'm watching Weathertop go down from the POV of a helicopter flying low. I can see Aragorn fighting off the Nazgul but it's daytime. Frodo gets hurt, I hear him scream and then BOOM! I'm in a hall of my school but in my dream mind, I know it's Rivendell. (my school is far from it)

I'm standing outside where my geometry room where people are talkign and all of a sudden someone (maybe Gandalf or Elrond) yell "That's it! You're out of here!" and Aragorn storms out but the odd part about this is, he resembles this guy I know, Jon. I remember thinking, in the dream, "oh crap! they kicked him out!" All of a sudden, I'm looking through Aragorn's eyes. I/Aragorn am/is walking down the hall nearing some stairs that lead downstairs. Pippin and Sam on people's shoulders come up and Pippin shoots me/Aragorn this angry, mean look that you wouldn't think a hobbit was capable of. He says some kind of insult or "How could you?" or some such and then I wake up.

this is one of the oddest dreams I've ever had

I am in search of an MPEG version of the trailer... if anyone finds one, let me know!

Do not meddle in the affairs of females for they are PMS-ing and quick to batter.

"He fears you Aragorn, and what you may become"

Two Towers in 6 months!