Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2002, 07:02 PM   #1
Elfhelm
Marshal of the Eastmark

Another "welcome me" thread

Hi. I'm new, too. To introduce myself, I thought I would post this analysis of the name I chose, with comments on whether or not I think it's true. (It was at kabalarians.com) You're all JRRT-heads, so you know where I took the name, and yes, I am a guy who believes in giving powerful women the wherewithal to exercise their power, for who knows what vile beast they might slay!?

Elfhelm

The name of Elfhelm gives you a very individual, reserved, serious nature.
*aaawww... I bet you say that to all the riders.

You stick stubbornly to your ideas or decisions, in spite of any appeals or advice; you are not willing to accept a compromise.
* um... actually I've been married for a while and know better, but it's true I am stubborn.

You prefer to be alone with your own thoughts, rather than in the company of others.
* Are you kidding? I go to messageboards when I am alone because I need people. (DON'T start singing Babs!)

This name restricts spontaneity in association and the fluency of your verbal expression.
* Hmmm... is that a good thing or a bad thing?

When you are required to express yourself in personal matters requiring finesse and diplomacy, you feel awkward and embarrassed. Although you realize perfectly well what is expected of you, you are unable to find the right words, and hence you end up saying something inappropriate in a candid way.
*LOL! OK, that one's totally true.

You can express your deeper thoughts and feelings best through writing.
* Correct again.

Your friendships and personal associations are rather restricted, being limited to those of a similar nature who can understand and accept your rather straightforward yet reserved manner.
* True. I restrict my associations, but it's because I forget people's names! hehehehe

You are steadfast and loyal, and do not allow gossip or anything belittling to be said against those whom you accept in friendship.
* Yes, it's the Samwise in me. Don't mess with my friends.

You find satisfaction in being outdoors or in getting out into nature, or in dealing with the products of the earth.
* Yes, beach walks, woodland trails, etc.

There is originality and depth of thought contained in this name, particularly along practical and mathematical lines.
* Sadly, I am terrible at complex math. Simple calculations no problem.

This name can adversely affect the health of your respiratory organs, the heart and lungs.
* Boy, am I glad I quit smoking!

Also, you are prone to suffer from weaknesses centering in the head.
* hmmm... oh yeah?!?!