Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2002, 07:38 PM   #1
Halley_Brandybuck
Elven Warrior

One little thing.....

I've been doign some thinking, and especially since I've read the books since I've seen the movies, there are some little things that they could've included without changing their adapted storyline

1) In Moria, when the Balrog finally showed itself, Legolas's breakdown (as someone put it in the "who is the most valiant" post in the books forum) whould've been perfect. Just show him get ready to shoot an orc or two and then bug-eyes, lower the bow, drop arrow then cut to the Balrog the way they first showed it in the movie.... perfect

2) when the hobbits get to Bree, the way the shoot it when they enter makes for the perfect angle to show Aragorn jumping over the gates but they didn't

I'll prolly think of more once I see the movie again

feel free to add your own little things (nothing major like the absense of Tom Bombadil or the gifts) just little things like the above

I am in search of an MPEG version of the trailer... if anyone finds one, let me know!

Do not meddle in the affairs of females for they are PMS-ing and quick to batter.

"He fears you Aragorn, and what you may become"

Two Towers in 6 months!
Halley_Brandybuck is offline   Reply With Quote