Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2010, 01:18 AM   #11
Ingwe
Elven Warrior

Hopefully something good comes of your situation Earniel. Sound like the end of days, the stuff I've people go through lately. Kind of makes me wonder about 2012 being a myth or not...hmm, guess we'll find out (and for me, I hope it is).

Why would I hope for doom on 2012? Because I went to wash clothes because everyone else is sick here too, and I'm the least sick, so I had to wash the clothes. What was so bad about washing clothes you ask? Well, nothing, except that I messed up two of my shirts and two pairs of my pants, along with a few of Amy's things. Cost of replacement is probably 200 dollars. It's the price you pay to be somewhat stylish, then not take the precautions to wash things properly. Now anything that has any light color has been pinkified, though a few lucky items were able to avoid this brutal version of death. So...f**k...life is just fantastic. Life's a vat of liquid s**t and we all have to take a bath in it sometime. *suspiciously looks at pain killer pills and other narcotic medications* ugh....f**k Not that this one situation is all that bad. I haven't expressed a tenth of what's gone on lately... But it's more like going through a war, losing, and then sitting on the park bench to sulk when all of the sudden, the bench collapses as I'm sitting on it. It's that little feather that drives the barely-balancing vehicle off the cliff.