Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #10
Aikanáro
Chaotic Good

'I should like very much to hear it,' said Tabrîl. 'It is the songs of that nature that give great encouragement.' She gave him a hesitant smile. 'And I should like also to learn the songs that you know.'

There were, in all likelihood, some songs that only Abasi now remembered, with his people gone as they were. But here, in this strange land, they were both alone, and so she might learn them from him. Tabrîl knew how important it was to remember the songs of those who had passed to the Dark, and she thought it might weigh heavily upon him, to be the only one to know them.

Not only that, but if Tabrîl was truthful, she would take any opportunity to spend more of her time with him, and the sharing of songs was an ideal one.

She settled back then to listen, giving Abasi another encouraging look as she did so.