Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2009, 08:11 AM   #10
Varnafindë
Princess of the Noldor (and Administrative Empress of the Lone Islands)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curufin View Post
Aika's starting a new job and not online as much anymore, and I'm not exactly sure who Abasi can interact with...
Would there be a point in trying to have him interact with this new Elf who has turned up? Maybe she has met some culture similar to his in That Other Place and knows how to behave suitably?*

Then we could carry Aika's character until such time as Haldis can release her and she can go home, in which case Abasi will probably join her.

As a suitable way of writing them out of the story ...
I much prefer such ways of writing characters out of stories, rather than killing them off.

Edit:
* You would have to show me how, and I would have my posts approved via PMs. I think I know what books your culture comes from - it's got nothing to do with Tolkien - and as I haven't read those books, only seen you play it elsewhere, I don't know how to play it. But we've played via PMs before this, so I'm sure we can do it if you think it's a good idea.

Signature picture art - Bard the Bowman - by vigshane
Avatar art - Footsteps of Spring (a young Luthien) - by Henning Janssen

Last edited by Varnafindë : 01-04-2009 at 08:16 AM.