FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #11
sisterandcousinandaunt
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar View Post
Thanks guys.

I'd be laughing about it if it weren't for the fact that it's going to make me miss uncounted days of work, I'll probably lose a week or more of practice for voice, I'm supposedly going to be 'easily fatigued' for the next few months, I may get random fevers for the next few months, and I have to be super careful for about the next year to make sure that no one else in my family drinks or eats from -anything- after I do because none of them have had mono before.

My oldest sister was laughing and saying, "Ohhh, Annnthony, been kissing someone you shouldn't have?" and I was like... Please don't make me get up and slap you. I was in bed miserable out of my brain for over two days... which is nothing compared to what many people in this world go through, but it was friggin' hell none the less. It's not really that funny.

Blech. I'm still kind of P.O.'ed at the moment, but I'm sure that will pass quickly enough. This is just so stupid. -_-
Yes, but the mental fatigue is all part of it, so you're not losing your mind.(((((HUGS))))))

Cool. I want one.

TMNT

No, I'm not emo. I just have a really poor sense of direction. (Thanks to katya for this quote)

This is the best news story EVER!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087293/

“Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint.”...John McCain

"I shall go back. And I shall find that therapist. And I shall whack her upside her head with my blanket full of rocks." ...Louisa May