Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-02-2008, 12:43 PM   #34
Azrael
Elven Warrior

Location: in the one town with that weird name that i can;t seem to think of...*luaghes* but its a funny name!
Cast science out the window?! Why would you do that?!

ever here of the big bang theory? Billions of atoms all exploding at once everywhere at the same time. The bible says that God said "let there be light" and boom the universe was created (i added the boom cause i like that word)
ever hear of fine tuning? like if the stars were any hotter or colder or if we were even a millimeter closer to the sun.....someone was really precise. Theres a million more like these Coffee read "the case for a creator" the author was using reasoning and logic along with science to prove God wrong...hes a believer now.

o and Chap stick (im adding to your nick name bro) you are saying that because God is sinless and people once they get to Heaven lose their sin and become what God made them that Mary must be sinless.....twisting the words in the bible i see young padawan lol jk. The title you speck of "full of Grace" do you even know what grace means it is God's way of forgiving us for our sins....whose to say she didn't sin but always came clean about here sins and asked for God's forgiveness? She was 100% born with sin theres no denning that, but she was a great person in the bible so was Paul. Ane when you said "Gpd sent his mother to Egypt" your forgetting Mary was Jesus's (God) mother on earth so that he could become human but did Mary not refer to Him as God and not son? (except when he was going to the cross but she did have that motherly connection with Him since she was involved in raising Him) When Jesus stained behind and they found Him in the temple and he told them "didn't you think to look for me in my Fathers house" was he talking about Joesph? no he was talking about God the father, so his father was God of course. So now by your theory God and Mary were Jesus parents. How could Mary be Gods mother if God has always been even before He became human He was still Jesus right? The reason I agree with and disagree is you are saying that Mary is the Mother of God but she was just the mother of Jesus so he could become human (yes God) but she knew she was not His mother she says it a few times (if i remember right) Back to elijah is John the Baptist. John was the fore told one of elijah not elijah himself...that would say there was recreation and you should know thats not true once in Heaven your there...why would you want to leave its super sweet up there. The woman in revelations is not a human woman but Israel, when it says the dragon is the Anti-christ and when it says he tries to eat the womans child it means the people fleeing Israel because of the mark of the beast...im pretty good with revelations Gods been helping me but im still shaky on some parts. But brother your still wicked awesome and i can't wait to see you in Heaven and then both of us will know the truth (jesus!)

o and brother stop pressuring coffee hes clear hes not changing so back off a little and be loving...weather he comes around or not thats Gods doing not yours you can throw as much proof as you want at him but Gods the only one that can change him

Do you trust me?

I can show you the world
-Aladdin-

If home is where the heart is, then my home is where you are!
-Relient K, I'm taking you with me-