Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #11
Ingwe
Elven Warrior

Well, we're here now and to where our first trip has taken us. I'm going to try to post something to wrap up at least my end until I'm able to do more. For weeks now, work has been tough and since I'm on vacation, I'll get about a month to get both a vacation and some resting time in. A month sure doesn't seem like enough.

This being our first vacation as husband and wife, it's pretty much a honey moon, or something similar, except with camping and not with going to some resort to needlessly spend excessive amounts of money. I like the quiet nature of where we are now. It really is a change of scenery and seems more familiar. I wish there was the possibility of going back to the times when you could walk from the Orocarni mountains all the way west into Beleriand without seeing anyone else. It's why I like RPGs like this one. We might end up leaving Dol Guldur to find no one else for hundreds of leagues! The territory we might end up in with this RPG may end up being the most remote territory in all the land!