Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2008, 01:24 PM   #11
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärniel View Post
Coffeehouse, it's usually customary to introduce you first before jumping randomly in the game. You're welcome to join, but we're not in Lorien.
Hang on, we are indeed in Lorien of a sort. So forget my last comment. I have bad memory.

Now, to solve the Balrog-sized plothole.

Ingwe, I'm sorry to be a bitch, and I know you've spent a good time writing all that but I'm going to have to ask you to remove the Balrog-scene. Radagast would never leave the balrog roaming free, chasing Entwives is not so urgent as to leave a giant fire-demon on rampage on his people. It doesn't fit. You could keep the post from where Ingwionis is telling his story. I would suggest you do consult Curufin by PM for the dialogue with her character, she should have a say in whether your character knows Abasi and how.

That leaves feawen to edit out that one sentence about the screams. You may also change the part about them having made camp, feawen, apparently they're telling the stories while travelling. And that will fit better with Curufin's post and Coffeehouse's entry. Willow, your illusion post can then go too, maybe you can use the post for Haldis' story is she's inclined to share something of her life. Sasquatch too will have to change the mention of the balrog. You can make it a reply to Coffeehouse if you like, Sasquatch. Mari, good post, but remove it for a little longer. We first have to deal with Coffeehouse's entry and then make camp. You can then repost.

I think that should cover it. Or any other suggestions?