Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #11
sisterandcousinandaunt
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by klatukatt View Post
Okay, so, most everyone is in the upper cave except for Sis and Naughty who are in the lower cave being chased by something and Sane who is dead or gone off with her bandito's. Maybe chasing back the last of the Orcs? Or maybe the other things caught your interest and you are chasing them. Either way, she not here.
Also, Hector is missing. Where did we leave him last?

Will all yall do me a favor and post all of your characters that you are playing? You know, you and your horses/dragons/fell beasts/familiars/random friends?
I'd like that. Ten qu.
The orcs are escaping with stonified hector, and Sane, who is NOT quite dead yet. Understandable, a mis-identification on the battlefield. Happens a lot.

Sas (and I assume Nicro and Eilonwy) are making their way up to the upper cave. This will take a LONG time. I did it, and I can tell you, those horses don't enjoy it. Nestor, my horse, is going to fight you every step, when you try to take him away from me, orders or no orders. Horses make their own decision about whose orders they take. Like cats.

Nautipus and I are in the lower cavern. I'm on a shallow ledge, about 4 feet above water that comes to my thighs. Nautipus is maybe 20 feet from me, just before the shelf drops off. I WILL have to climb back in the water before I get around the edge of the curve and can splash back to the beach.

Mari, just a suggestion, but a sack of gold dust is the sort of thing "wot creates unrest" in groups on quest. I suggest you be cautious about mentioning it.

Cool. I want one.

TMNT

No, I'm not emo. I just have a really poor sense of direction. (Thanks to katya for this quote)

This is the best news story EVER!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087293/

“Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint.”...John McCain

"I shall go back. And I shall find that therapist. And I shall whack her upside her head with my blanket full of rocks." ...Louisa May
sisterandcousinandaunt is offline   Reply With Quote