Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2008, 12:14 AM   #11
sisterandcousinandaunt
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The last sane person View Post
But alas for poor Sane, for as soon as she had conked off atop her horse, she went back into the feverish nightmare realm that is the blackland of Finals. As the Merry Band gathered around their fallen leader, they recognized the symptoms.

"Ah no...She's been stabbed by an wraith of Ex'ams...Sneaky and deadly little boogers they are. Have an unfortunate habbit of sneakin up on you at alarming speed." One of the older, grizzled Bandit veterans said, and as he did so, Sane yelped and tossed in fevered protest and nailed one of her bandits square on the jaw.

The grizzled veteren stroked his as yet unharmed chin and took a pace backwards, "Either that or it could be she was shot by something or one of our over enthusiastic herd members; if that bolt sticking out her back is any indication. Or perhaps a mix of both..."
"I'm going to take that bolt out...you, try to keep her still" About 4 of the MB sat on her patient, Sis shook her head. "Hopefully she'll recognise the voices." She spoke a little louder, "Sane, chica. This is Sis. If you don't get some rest, you can't battle the wraiths. I'm going to take this bolt out and bind it up, then I'm feeding you a sleeping draught. I want you to try to let go until morning."

She glanced at the MB, they knew what they were up against. "Okay kids. Let's try it."

The scene was brief, but lively. Sis stepped back from the neatly wrapped warrior, then stepped back to pull a pillow under her better. "Hey, sweetie. I'll keep watch right here. Sleep tight." She looked back at the MB, some nursing sizable bruises. "Perimeter, please. Keep our nudniks downwind and quiet."

She spoke softly, to herself. "I hope everyone is okay. "

Cool. I want one.

TMNT

No, I'm not emo. I just have a really poor sense of direction. (Thanks to katya for this quote)

This is the best news story EVER!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26087293/

“Often my haste is a mistake, but I live with the consequences without complaint.”...John McCain

"I shall go back. And I shall find that therapist. And I shall whack her upside her head with my blanket full of rocks." ...Louisa May
sisterandcousinandaunt is offline   Reply With Quote