Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-15-2008, 03:00 AM   #10
klatukatt
Entmoot's Drunken Uncle

FOREIGN POLICY
1) Who is the bigger threat to Fangorn/Entmoot: Mirkwood or Mordor?

Both Mirkwood and Mordor are thriving countries with their own valuable contributions to the board. I personally come down on the side of Mordor for their equality laws governing weapons. Mirkwood doesn't produce enough weaponry.
That is our first platform! A weapon in every hand, paw, or talon! Fingers should grasp swords, be they bony fingers, clammy fingers, or female fingers!
Equality for all! Weapons for all!

TAXES
2) Will you raise taxes; how much; what will it do for the ecolog--er, economy of Entmoot? Do you support a diaper tax?

Taxes have never been an issue for Entmoot, and I support the current administration's stance on them. As for diapers, what you do in your own home is your private business, even if it hurts.

LAWS
3) Do you support an amendment to ban all taking of Tolkien's name in vain?

Ladies and gentlemen and other folk of the board, if we are not to swear by the great Lord Tolkien, then what shall we swear by and keep our word? Surely not by our "honor" or our "good name."

DOMESTIC PROBLEMS
4) What will you do for the middle class mooters without Health Care?

Give them a sword and a doctor's address.

ENVIRONMENT
5) Data shows that the Teacup Cafe is the singles biggest contributer to Coffee emissions in Mirkwood. Will you put a cap on emissions?

The Teacup Cafe is a refuge from the trials of the world I would never see it removed. However, it may need readjustment in the world of the board so that it may be more accessible to all inhabitants. I know when I'm flying out of Harad and I need a drink before settling at my roost in Mordor, it takes me ages to fly all the way to Mirkwood and then back south.
I suggest that more branches of the Teacup be opened around Middle Earth. I know that Eärniel of the Sea Elves may like a branch at one of our many ports, and I personally would oversee the construction of a large resort in the Dead Marshes. Of course, the menu would have to be changed a bit if we were to open an establishment farther south.
As for the pollution, everyone knows that the blame lies on the customers who patronize the establishment. For every accident, miles of pollution are the result. I propose we hold whatever perpetrators incurred each individual event to clean up the mess. Swords and axes should do the trick.

Since the Teacup is property of the board itself, then it is up to the administration to make these changes, and this is another of the Tyrannical Party's strong points. MORE CAFES in MORE PLACES!
klatukatt is offline   Reply With Quote