Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2007, 03:42 AM   #6
YayGollum
Enting

Location: A place called Fort Myers. In the evil state of Florida, a part of the United States Of America, of North America, Earth, Sol system.
Ha! Well, that is understandable, Lotesse person. No large deal. I hesitated before making this thread and sticking all of that here at once, but I figured that I might as well, since I was directed here and saw little to dissuade me.

I have a healthy amount of self-confidence as well as evil self-centeredness, sure, but the achingly unique bit was merely a bit of colorful language. As a matter of course, though, tastes inevitably differ. I can offer a shrug of the shoulders as well as an, "oh well."

Also, no efforts were made to convince anyone that I hold any knowledge of the production of cognac, rosewater or otherwise. Within a fact, I pointed out that the stuff was written a while ago, and that I enjoy looking back on past mistakes. But oh well. I am happy to have satisfied your thirst for admonishments for a bumbling new guy, at least.

- Myself
YayGollum is offline   Reply With Quote