Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-13-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
YayGollum
Enting

Location: A place called Fort Myers. In the evil state of Florida, a part of the United States Of America, of North America, Earth, Sol system.
YayGollum's Achingly Original As Well As Mayhaps Entertaining Profiles!

Greetings. Please excuse me if it is achingly evil for me to produce a thread just for my characters, but I see no obvious system for placement of profiles. Besides, I believe that everyone making their own thread just for any characters that they come up with is the best system. Redirect me if this is inexcusable. Anyways, toss any questions, suggestions, or comments about these things at me here. I pretty much always appreciate and seek constructive criticism.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Name: Truor Tupnm

Race/Sex: Beorning/Male

Appearance: short (about five feet), long black hair, green eyes, not the handsomest dude you've ever seen, wears hodge-podge armour and a helmet, he also has a superly cool and large and silver shield with a golden bear embossed on it

Weapons: crossbow, throwing knives, poison dart blower, badly made and clublike sword (for the few times he'd be anywhere near the enemy)

Personality: stubborn, loyal, lover of lost causes, but will do much to be on the side that wins, hates elves, open-minded to pretty much anything else, curious, hates responsibility, thinks of himself first, then the other Beornings, then whoever he's with, he is pretty much me

History: he was superly bored with the Vale of Anduin and left to explore, he learned all kinds of things about all kinds of races (some Dwarves, Lossoth, corsairs of Umbar, and Woses) then he *heroic music in the background* became the king of the Vale of Anduin when he got back home after his dad died. He didn't like the job and gave it to his younger brother Tilit a while ago.

Other: has a best friend of a horse named Anthrax, a sidekick of a raven named Shadowflaps, and an annoying follower of a compulsive liar of a small giant eagle named Knockondor

__________________________________________________ _________

Name: Knockondor

Race/Sex: one of those giant eagle thingys/Male

Appearance: picture a really really big one of those African fish eagles, sometimes his feathers look a little out of order, but that's just because he's trying to hide little trinkets he steals, he's short for a giant eagle (around ten or eleven feet tall). I found a place with a picture of an African fish eagle, but it's only for the people who can't picture him already. Why not? I had
only seen the adult before, but now I picture Knockondor as one of the younger ones. Crazy looking.
http://www.kenyabirds.org.uk/f_eagle_flying.htm

Weapons: Well, since it'd be pretty impractical to be a giant eagle hopping around on one foot and holding a sword or something in the other, I'll just say his talons and beak.

History: born in those big mountains in Valinor, left when that crazy sinking of Numenor thing was going on, 'saved' some random kid, dropped him off at the first place he saw after getting freaked out by the scary giant eagles showing up, finds out way later that he should have been a little more choosy with the scary looking castles he leaves impressionable minds in, couldn't find his way back afterwards, he ended up getting adopted by a family of scout type giant eagles in the Misty Mountains, he was a huge Outcast there, but most accepted him anyways, he was captured by Orcs and was saved by Truor and comes back to stay with Truor a lot, trying to repay him in usually not very helpful ways, also, after finding an Entwife, he thinks that he's doing something noble by uselessly looking for any Ent to set her up with.

Personality: a compulsive and not very successful liar, superly low self esteem, annoying most of the time, but impressive to people who actually believe him, he's a coward, but loves to attack and eat Orcs, very forgetful and not able to tell most races apart, but then, lots of his eccentricities are there just to get attention, he may seem unintelligent and full of unnecessary quirks most of the time, but I found out that he actually knows what he's doing.

__________________________________________________ ____________

Name: Trahald the Tainted

Race/Sex: Southron type human/Male

Appearance: black, roving eyes that don't miss very much, short and black hair, some pretty dark black skin, pantaloons, slashed vest, bandana covering the top of his head and missing left ear, a belt holding his weapons and various potions and poisons, average height and build. Why not?

Personality: smart, tends to think about only himself, if he's nice to anybody, it's only because he thinks he has something to gain from it, he can be very flattering, harsh, condescending, or aloof, I found out that he does have some morals, but he's just too intelligent to let them get in his way most of the time, hates corsairs but will still do business with them, as he will with pretty much anyone, if he can. Very fun to play. Yay for weaselly people!

Weapons: usually uses a bludgeon and cutlass and potions and poisons, but has plenty of other weapons in his wagon

History: kidnapped by corsairs of Umbar at a superly young age, he mostly got to work in the kitchen of some ship with a very talented chef, he learned to be a great chef himself, also how to make potions and poisons, he tried to poison his captain, but that didn't work and got his mentor killed and his left ear chopped off, a while later, he tried again, escaped, and killed the captain with his own cutlass, he ran away, begged, and picked pockets for a while in small towns in Gondor, hung out in bars, became a successful gambler, went north, ran into Boffin and Tolir, after a while, he acquired enough merchandise in games of chance that he started his own traveling business, Trahald's Itinerant Armoury (and apothecary, and toyshop), travels Middle Earth looking for profits
__________________________________________________ ___________

Name: Boffin

Race/Sex: Dwarf/Male

Appearance: defitely more fat than muscle on him, too sickeningly innocent looking to look very smart, blue eyes most often looking off into space, golden hair, long and not very neat beard, colorful clothes that might look good at a formal dinner under a not very well made coat of mail (the clothes are under that, not the dinner), has an outrageous looking helm that was only used by his ancestors in ceremonies

Personality: absent-minded, loyal, friendly to pretty much anyone, sickeningly innocent, admires elves, is embarrassed and self-conscious in front of most Dwarves. He makes me sick most of the time.

Weapons: just a mace and dagger, sorry

History: born to a rich family in the Lonely Mountain, he was given some expensive tutors, but he wasn't a very fast learner and was just embarassing the other Dwarves by being around, so he was eventually cast out of the mountain to learn some common sense, ran into an adventuring group of elves and humans, helped them out, learned to appreciate elf type stuffs, found out that he had a talent for understanding what they had to teach, learned a few of their languages, hung out with them for a while, left to help with adventures with Tolir in the north, ran into Trahald the Tainted and makes toys for him nowadays

Other: gots a white and gold pony named Pooftop that he got from some elves

- Myself
YayGollum is offline   Reply With Quote