Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2007, 01:45 PM   #1
Lady Ravyn
Thief Queen of Entmoot

Deathly Hallows Release Parties

Is anyone having one? Is anyone going to one?

I'm helping host a midnight release party at my library, and OMG i CANNOT WAIT!!!! It's gonna be so much fun!!!

We're having talking portraits (printing out HUGE prints of paintings and cutting out heads so people can take pictures!)
and food (there are some awesome websites with really great recipes- i'll post links later...)
and games (h.p. jeopardy, wheel of fortune, and i'm currently trying to figure out the logistics to a human chess game, but i dunno if that'll work...)

anyone have any really good ideas that they're using for their own parties? i could definetly use some more!

(o, and if anyone lives in north west new jersey and would like more info on my party let me know! it's free, as it's in a public library, and it's going to be really great! and if you know of any other parties in that area, i'd like to know too, cuz i'd love to go to more than just my party! lol )

Proud Member of the Evil Mooters and upstanding citizen of the Planet Bob!

And all you touch and all you see is all your life will ever be...

My Space!

Cynicism is what happens when a person opens their eyes; stops blinking in the sun, and starts wondering "why". Question everything, believe only that which you yourself deem true. Go ahead- Call me cynical.
Lady Ravyn is offline   Reply With Quote