Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entertainment Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-2007, 02:50 PM   #1
Noble Elf Lord
Leaf-Crowned Lord Of Elvenpath

Kingdom Hearts I and II

Has anyone here played Kingdom Hearts or KH2 ( RPGs for PS2)?
I have played both through and I must say they are absolutely fantastic. I`ll try to sum up the idea of the first game here: a 14- year- old boy Sora is living on Destiny Island with his friends. His best friends are Riku, a 15- year- old boy, and Kairi, a girl who is 14. One night a storm of darkness violates the island and everyone is whisked away into other worlds. Sora meets Donald Duck and Goofy, the royal wizard and the captain of the royal knights, who are looking for their king (King Mickey- surprise surprise) and they decide to move on together. Different worlds - mostly Disney, like Tarzan and Agrabah, are plagued by dark beings called the Heartless. Sora received a mysterious weapon called the Keyblade just before he was thrown out of his home island, and the Heartless chase the Keyblade wielder relentlessly. Looking for Riku, Kairi and King Mickey, Sora, Donald and Goofy trtavel through various worlds, helping the Disney characters - even Winnie the Pooh! The game also features guest characters from the Final Fantasy series, for example, the player may challenge Sephiroth himself! Comments and questions are welcome.