Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2007, 04:20 PM   #11
Acalewia
Halfelven Daughter of the Dunedain, President of Entmoot

Eruanna reined in as she saw the trees of Lothloren. She patted the neck of her silvergrey mare.
"Just a little farther, Slivermist." the horse neighed and launched into a gallop.

Once she passed under the eaves of the Golden Wood, Eruanna could sense unease. Something had happened here recently. Very recently. After leaving Silvermist in the care of the stablehands, she was met by Haldir.
"The Lady of Light is expecting you," he said then smiled. "You are the last Elf I expected at this late hour,"
"I'm glad I have been able to keep you surprised," she said with a smile. Haldir motioned for her to follow him.
"What name are you using these days?" the she elf laughed.
"You know by what name I go by among my people and the Northern Dunedain, Haldir"
"I'm glad you decide to go by your given name here, Acalewia. It might be confusing to some if you go by Eruanna here"
"What has happened her," she asked, changing the subject. "I can sense unrest here,"
"Two guards started a riot over a mysterious Elf. They claimed he had brought evil to Lothloren," Haldir chuckled. "I believe they did not like the fellow for some reason. The Lady Galadriel and Lord Celborn had offered him refuge here,"
"They are fools. Evil cannot enter Caras-Galadhon, let alone abide within it"

Haldir left Acalewia with Galadriel and Celeborn. She touched her forehead with respect when the decended the stairs together.
"It has been some time, Acalewia Eruanna Dunedain, since you have set foot within the Golden Wood,"
"Of which I regret, Milady. I am in need of your council,"
"Which you shall receive. I have forseen you will paly a great part in the War that has started. Come," she motioned for Acalewia to follow her.

Don't meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

"Don't be such a sour wolf" Stiles ~ Heart Monitor

http://www.wattpad.com/user/IceQueenofMitera
Acalewia is offline   Reply With Quote