Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2007, 10:58 PM   #11
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

Whether or not the gay leopard decies to pretend to be a giraffe for the rest of his life, and lie to both himself and all the other so-called "well-meaning" giraffes about his change of heart in eating urges, does nothing to the crux of this debate - the fight for gays to be granted the right to legal marriage, when straights have these rights and gays do not in a society that brags hypocritically about "equality."

Back to the topic at hand, babe. It is wrong to deny gays the right to get married under the laws and edicts of the land, because a loving couple who wants to commit to one another and start a family should not be discriminated against by their wrongly-labelled "tolerant" government, merely because they deviate from the biological norm. It is greivous discrimination to do so, and your argument that "people can change their homosexual status because I have evidence and I know this for a fact, because I know people who have" does absolutely nothing.

I know only too painfully well the lengths, the insidious psychological mind-game lengths that christian-based or christian-funded organisations and churches will go to to mind-warp the poor, lost "demon-possessed" little lost leopards who need only to be brought to the Light, and the Truth, and the Way of the giraffe, to discover Heaven which will be awarded to the leopards if they change, rather than the Hell they would surely otherwise be sent to; they may be granted Eternal Salvation (from what?? Being a leopard?? ) and granted access to Heaven if they only deny their Sinful Nature and decide, after all this mental, spiritual and psychological manipulation to be something they are not.

This is unbelieveably wicked. This is so wrong. This is one good example of how come iI have such a problem with the Church and her unbearable hypocrisy. Especially the American Fundamentalist faction, of which Bushi is a member, as are most of the Republicans nowadays, sadly.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote