Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2006, 12:25 PM   #11
Lady Marion Magdalena
Elf Lord

Quote:
Willow Where is Maeve etc? Because once we have finished with the brig I'm going to call everyone on deck. On the way up, me and Eärniel will let you out of Kor's cabin, have a quick word, and then I'm going to give everyone their jobs. Will tell Kor while Xk and Eärniel are down in his cabin.
Maeve is still sailing though no longer on the Sea Flame. She's on board one of Cera's ships accompanied by her son Aodhfin and her granddaughter Lonni among other peoples. Those three are the only witches we'll have to deal with now. I think they are probably headed back to Mithlond at the moment from which point they will start trying to track the Nal in earnest.

Quote:
Would Maeve and her lot be useful to us if I brought the Wraak in now? Do you want them to find us first, or the Wraak? Don't want to ruin yor bit of the story!
Maeve is running a bit behind, so if you bring the Wraack in now she won't be any help, due to being not present or even close by. It doesn't actually matter which one we have to dodge first though because until they spot eachother they're gonna be solely after the Nal.. I'm thinking we'll eventually have a three way sea fight, you?
"Because it is my name! Because I cannot have another in my life! Because I lie and sign myself to lies! Because I am not worth the dust on the feet them that hang! How may I live without my name? I have given you my soul; Leave me my name!"

- The Crucible

"nolite hippopotamum vexare!"
Lady Marion Magdalena is offline   Reply With Quote