Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2006, 03:48 PM   #36
The Gaffer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janny
The BBC hired Italian lip readers to find out what Matarazzi said (Zidane had his back turned to the camera, so they couldn't do his, and one assumes ZiZi speaks Italian...). After wishing a 'an ugly death on you and your family', he suggested Zidane should do something unrepeatable to himself. I think it may lose something in translation. The point is that it was an untimely insult, given his personal situation.
I understand that his mother was taken seriously ill in recent days and that the comment was something that could be interpreted as being to do with that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janny
Stark constrast to the British commentators who say that no provocation merits such a response (at least, not while on the pitch...)
Och, the British commentators are SO full of faeces that one would be fairly safe in believing the opposite of whatever bogus moralilty they are peddling.
The Gaffer is offline   Reply With Quote