Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

The N-word and ghetto sadness/stupidity

For the newer folk here be aware that I am Black.

With that being said you can review some of my thought in the discrimination thread.

I HATE the ghetto mentality. As Chris rock once said there is a civil war going on in American on one side you've got black people the other side niggas and the niggas have got to go.

There was recent uproar about the Boondocks animated show with the following: The premise was what if MLK had not died but was in a coma for 40 years.

Martin Luther King, Jr.:

"Is this it? This is what I got all those ass-whoopings for? I had a dream once. It was that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, freed from the thirst of oppression.

But lo' and behold, some four decades later, what have I found but a bunch of trifling, shiftless, good-for-nothing niggers; and I know you some of you don't want to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the English language.

But that's what I see now--niggers. And you don't want to be a nigger. Because niggers are living contradictions. Niggers are full of unfulfilled ambitions. Niggers wax and wane. Niggers love to complain. Niggers love to hear themselves talk but hate to explain. Niggers love being another man's judge and jury. Niggers procrastinate 'til it's time to worry. Niggers love to be late but hate to hurry.

.. ...Black Entertainment Television is the worst thing I've seen in my life... ...Usher, Michael Jackson is not a genre of music... ...And now I would like to talk about Soul Plane... ...

I've seen what's around the horizon and I promise you, you niggers have nothing to celebrate! And no,I won't get there with you... I'm going to Canada.

other thoughts

When you walk through the hood what do you think and feel?

Do you feel a pride that comes from being part of a community of people known as hard workers, highly educated people, a courteous, respectable people? Do you feel safe in your community when you walk down the street, secure that there are no visible signs of violence, drugs and decay? When you see a group of young Black males do you smile knowing that they will greet you with niceties? When you see a man, woman and child ( a family)do you think isn’t it nice that so many young people today are taking care of their responsibilities? When you enter any kind of service establishment do you think how nice it is to be greeted with pleasant discernable English?

Do you think and feel those things? HELL NO!

When I see things like this I feel anger and shame. I feel anger that I will probably be judged by the worst aspects of the black community. I feel anger that more young blacks die due to Black on Black crime than any reason I feel anger that we have the highest teen birthrate in the country. I feel angry that we have the highest rate of chemical dependency. I feel angry at our appalling educational record. I feel anger that so many people are on welfare.

There are; however, two things that enrage me like no others. One is whiney ass angry black people. The kind of blacks that sit around blaming whitey for keeping the brother man down. It isn’t whitey. YES IT AIN’T WHITEY ( I’ll explain this later) The ills of black community are now self-infected. Yes I said self-infected. We are sole bearers of the responsibility for the perpetuation of the ills that plague the black community. Are we so debased as a people that we victimize ourselves?

The prime rage that burns though me is there seems to be a concept that has saturated the consciousness of a “certain class” of black people that being black is synonymous with the lowest form of inner city life. What I find more appalling is that people defend and glorify this lifestyle. The ghetto is ****ed up. Drugs, gangs, welfare, low education, teenage pregnancy, black on black violence. What kind of sub-human up mind would sing praises to ghetto life. Talkin’ ‘bout ‘I’m jus’ tellin’ it like it is. Dis is me.’ What honor in being a loud mouthed, uneducated, misogynist, absentee father, violent thug? Can you believe there are actually people in praise of Nigga-ism?

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.

Last edited by afro-elf : 06-08-2006 at 07:47 PM.