Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2006, 12:24 AM   #11
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

That's a cool analogy. For some reason, I was instantly reminded of a scene in the movie Bound, from 1996, with Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon. Now usually Tilly irritates me and Gina Gershon straight up annoys, she kind of grosses me out, but in this movie they both worked really well. Oh, sorry, am I getting off track here?

Why does this have to be turned into another thread where gays and bisexuals have to explain themselves and argue the "rights and wrongs" of being gay or bi with right-wing Christian haters and even homophobes? I thought this could be a thread discussing things like Katya and Gaffer talked about the other day, or what Nurvi and Shah and Lady M and Chrys and all the others here on Entmoot who are either gay or bi, or have questions and would like to talk, not convert or condemn or ARGUE ceaselessly about. Is the Teacup Cafe the only General Message thread extant on Entmoot wherein people can talk without arguing points and being negative?

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Lotesse is offline   Reply With Quote