Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2006, 08:54 AM   #21
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Orrodel, Tuesday evening

"What are you scheming now, Lilly" asked Buz, his voice slurred from emotion. "What is this game again?"

Lully's face turned an ugly mask of anger "To Ungoliant with you both! You never loved me, Buz, if you are staying aside while this little scoundrel tries to rape me! And don't you come into my bedroom anymore!" With that, she violently slammed shut the remnants of the door, and made a regal retreat upstairs to her room.

Buz looked helplessly at Tol. The other was still shaking from anger, but soon managed to appear calm again, looking back defiantly. Buzukkumarz disliked Tolvadok, (well, who didn't?), but Buz also knew that Tol was stern and grim and certainly not a woman luster. There was many a salacious joke going around about his and Khamul' chastity...

Buz shook his head and went to the wine cabinet. He produced two large goblets and two bottles of Dorwinion.

"Sit down, man', he said pouring the wine,"and explain to me what you want here in Orrodel and what in Angband you and Lil were doing there on the floor?"