Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2002, 12:36 AM   #21
Michelle The Fair
Enting

Arwen Undomiel The Quest

I was told in the council that I was to go to Rohan. In Rohan, I need to find a small city in Gondor, were I will find Aranon (sp. I think) and he will help me to Hobbition to find Jack, the hobbit who knows Clench (the wizards name is Clach now) personally.
I set of...

"I don't know Elron, Rohan is a long way, and I don't think me alone, just an elf, can get back to Mirkwood."
"Try, you will pass Kyle (Kyle is my name now) I am sure Aranon can help."

As Kyle set out, he looked back only once to the sky of Rivendelle, and walked out of the gates. Kyle looked at the sun and ran as fast as he could ,barely touching the ground, as most elves do. As he looked around again, he wondered if he would make it, he settled in for the night, and fell asleep. when he woke up he looked around and saw he was surrounded by men.
"What's this?" "Shush, we will find use for you little one!"
"Agh....what is going on?" "I am Ivan, lord of Rohan, keeper of the righteousness of Gondor."
"I am Kyle, and I need your help finding a man named Aranon."

A man stepped forward. "I am Aranon, what business does an elf have in Gondor?"
As Aranon told the rest of the riders to leave him with Kyle, He took his Bow, and sword, and Kyle told him his quest.

"I see, Elron always has trusted me. I will help you, if you can help me." "Ok, sure."
"WAIT!" Kyle turned and saw an elf, a female elf. "Drelin!"
"Kyle, I must come with you, the Elven King told me, you may need my bow, and healing powers..."
"Yes, ok." "we must hurry, if we expect to go to Gondor, and get help there."
-They walked together toward the sunset, Kyle with his sword, Aranon with his Broad Ax, and Drelin with his bow. Kyle looked at Drelin, and at Aranon. "What, should we go back to Rivendelle? Gondor seems so far and I am not sure if we can make it."
"Don't worry, Gondor will help us, keep a high head." said Drelin.
Aranon seemed to want to hurry, so he said urgently, "Pack up, we will make it to Gondor, in maybe three days."
"When we get to Gondor, when will we go to Hobbition and meet the hobbit who knows Clench? asked Kyle."Soon Kyle."
As they slowly made it across the country side they weren't sure who knew they were here. "Orcs!" shouted Kyle. "Does Clench know we are on to him?"
Aranon stepped into the morning light with a puzzled look.

"If Clench knew I was here, how could he know we were going to Gondor? Maybe Elron told the hobbit, and he is working for the wizard and he has told him we are going." said Kyle.
"'Tis all puzzling." Drelin managed to say as he looked at Kyle, who was at the time sharpening his sword. Kyle looked at Aranon.
"What is to become of us once the orcs find us, and we are taken back in Mirkwood held captive to be tormented to death?"
Aranon stared into Kyle's eyes. "If the great Elron has sent us to Gondor, then in Gondor's name I will not be here to see the great land of Mirkwood, and Fangorn fall into the hands of a wizard." Aranon looked at Drelin. "I believe only we, two elves, a mortal, and who ever we find in Gondor can defeat him, only we have the power to bring Mirkwood back to the elves!"
"We must hurry, Gondor cant wait." Kyle said putting his sword in the pouch and loading his quiver with arrows.
As the three ran they all were wondering if the orcs would find them. If possibly Clench had been doing something in Mordor, if Gondor would be effected. Kyle merely touching the ground had a determined look on his face. Aranon in the middle of the two looked at them and now ran ahead. Aranon, being a man had great speed, and ran as if he wanted Mirkwood back as much as Kyle. They entered Gondor on the fifth day they set out.
Each one looked at one another as they walked toward the gates of Gondor. When they arrived Drelin walked up to the gate.
One of the guards screamed, "Aranon ! It's Aranon !" and soon almost forty mortal men were running toward the gate wanting to see the man from Gondor. Aranon spoke up. "My men of Gondor. We come here to seek help in Rohan. We need warriors willing to fight, horses that ride like the very wind itself. We need the help of a king."
One of the men grabbed a sword and ran into the biggest tower that the two elves could see. When he returned a man with gold helmets and swords of silver came wandering out looking around. Aranon ran up to him and bowed. "King Kragin, my lord it has been too long." "Perhaps too long my faithful friend."
Kyle looked at Drelin, who was standing in all the Awe of seeing any place with such advance civilizations, the two hadn't been out of Mirkwood, until it was overcome so Kyle too without being too obvious was amazed. A man walked toward the two elves and said, "I am Ivan, I am here to join you, and help you." Just then the gates were blown down and at least fifty-seven Orcs raided the city. They came screaming and in the last of the line was Clench. The Orcs were fighting like no other monster could, and it was all the men could do to hold them back. With Aranon with his sword, Drelin and Kyle with their Bows, they fought for the land of Mirkwood, and the land of Gondor. Soon many men and Orcs had fallen. And Kyle, Drelin, and Aranon weakening the orcs who fled back and Clench still waiting. He raised his arms, and a heavy blast of lightning filled the sky. Clench let out a laugh, and the world went dark. Drelin, Kyle, and Aranon were alive, all wounded, they had strength but they were taken by the enemy.

Original post by ElfOfMirkwood Organized by Michelle the Fair

"PIPPIN LIVES in MY HEART!!!!!!!'

Last edited by Michelle The Fair : 02-01-2002 at 12:44 AM.
Michelle The Fair is offline   Reply With Quote