Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2005, 04:29 PM   #1
Lief Erikson
Elf Lord

Entmoot Christmas Party, 2005!!!!

"Come in as yourselves," Lief cried, "And bring AT LEAST one present for someone! Even if you don't know others, bring them presents!

"This RPG is loose with the rules. You can bring a million dollars as a present, or socks. It's up to you. Tolkien's world also can merge with other worlds or realities, ours or other fantasy realities, in this RPG. We're in Tolkien's world, but other worlds can interlope into it.

"I think it fitting that we should hold the Christmas celebration in . . . Fangorn forest. This is Entmoot's party, or one of them, after all."

Lief was clad in slick green body armor, over a dark gray-almost black-bodysuit and a forest green cloak. A lightsaber hung at his belt.

Lief looked about him at the others present and mounted a Rohirrim steed (the real rider was slain by orcs). His was certainly an excellent horse, as a highly talented horse-trainer named Imarwyn had trained it. Lief then thundered off toward the forest. He slowed his horse, after a little while, to a trot. The dramatic exit was finished, after all. There was no more need to go that hastily.

"I think we should start the party before the 25th." Lief grinned. "Does anyone know of a good spot in the forest for a celebration? A place where we won't have any Huorns stomping on the proceedings?"
If the world has indeed, as I have said, been built of sorrow, it has been built by the hands of love, because in no other way could the soul of man, for whom the world was made, reach the full stature of its perfection.

~Oscar Wilde, written from prison

Oscar Wilde's last words: "Either the wallpaper goes, or I do."

Last edited by Lief Erikson : 12-11-2005 at 04:38 PM.