Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2005, 05:37 PM   #11
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Singing Swan, Monday, around 5:15 PM.

Lilly was thoroughly enjoying herself again. She has managed to make two old Professors feel young again. She suppressed her hearty laugher, watching how Professor Fernik, blushing like a schoolboy, stole surreptitious glances at her ample and well-exposed bosom, while more emboldened (probably by the wine), Bumbledore, licked his lips, and moved his chair steadily towards her own.

Suddenly she felt another nazgul approaching. Worried, she looked towards the door, but it was not Khamul, it was Udu! What a relief!

"Gentlemen," he smiled pleasantly, "I have come back to join you for a few drinks... but I see that you are in the company of a lovely companion."

Lilly gifted Udu with her brightest smile, her eyes filling with tears of joy. Lilly was always in complete control of her facial expressions, so she feigned an amorous look quite easily. She laughed inwardly at the slightly perplexed expression on Udu’s face. He cared so much for his reputation… Now he will pay for abandoning her to Khamul an hour ago!

"We owe you the honour of her company, of course," said Fernik. "She has been waiting this last half-an-hour for you, or didn't you know?"

Udu obviously didn’t. In thought-speech, he warned, "One word out of you, Lilaenwen, and you might be looking for a new tongue. And no dancing!"

Well, he will learn soon enough. "Maethor, my darling", cried Lilly, "I have been waiting for you for an eternity. I was so afraid my brother would find me here. You know full well how he disapproves of our tender friendship!"

In thought-speech she added "You look so cute, when angry, Udu. Watch over YOUR tongue and other body-parts! Khamul will never forget how you nearly killed him last night".

With that, Lilly took out her small, embroidered kerchief and wiped her tears, stiffing a sob. Turning to Fernik, she explained "My brother Galadannun thinks that Professor Maethor is an unsuitable match for me… He is too old, he says! He wants me to marry one of the King’s knights! Oh, I am so unhappy"

Overwhelmed by emotion, she pressed her forehead on Fernik’s shoulder and cried softly. Udu heard her merry laughter in his mind.