Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2005, 06:41 PM   #11
CrazySquirrel
Shape-shifting, men-grabbing NAZGUL

Orrodel, Monday. Early morning - 10.20 AM

After the morning quarrel with a bunch of revolting pointy-eared Elves, Lilly returned to her room shaking from anger. Why hadn’t Khamul killed the buggers? Hearing the Elves’s insults, she fully anticipated to see their stinking blood spilled on the cobblestones of Augon Vin. She even moved aside, to give Khamul more room for his favourite left side swing. But the Easterling’s blade never left its sheath.

Disappointed, Lilly took off her green gauze peignoir, deciding to take a nap again. She giggled, remembering that outside, several passersby stopped to stare at her hardly concealed bosom, before Khamul’s burning gaze sent them moving. What an idea to make her go outside like that!

Lilly hardly had time to stretch on her stomach (her other side still hurt royally) when Khamul appeared, without knocking, as was his habit. Not that Lilly really minded men coming in unannounced, but Khamul was surely not looking for any favours. Lilly hardly had time to scowl, when he barked " Get up and clean the mess in this room. Do it yourself. Burn the remnants of the table while there is no one looking."

Lilly was outraged. "Why me?!!! Why, when it comes to cleaning, it is always me? The mess is not my doing! You did it and Udu! Clean it yourself!"

"Why? You will do it because I have asked you nicely. And I do not wish to have to ask you again."

Lilly was subdued. Over the years, she learned to appreciate being asked nicely by her superiors.

Muttering darkly, she went to ask Penny for help. Together they collected wax, ink and wine spluttered bed-sheets,and sprawled them on the floor. The pitiful remnants of the little table and of the chair were soon packed in a neat bundle. Penny tuckled Lilly’s ruined pink gown in as well.
Lilly descended the stairs first, to see if the way was clear; Buzukkumarz followed on silent feet. Hopefully the hall and the kitchen were empty. Staying well away from the stove and its low-burning fire, Penny sent the large bundle flying. Flames roared, consuming the evidence of the last night’s fight. The two nazgul moved even further from the fire.

When all had been consumed, they returned upstairs to collect the empty bottles and glasses. Penny carried all that down, while Lilly straightened the bed. Satisfied with the result of her labours, she decided to dress and take a morning walk, before going to the University. She called for Zimra, but the maid was nowhere to be seen. Cursing, Lilly asked Penny to help her again. Soon, washed and dressed, Lilly and Penny strolled to the University, where they received their time-tables. Checking the lists, they found out that neither of them had classes on Monday.

Cheerful, they returned to Augon Vin that was now buzzing with activity. The market stalls occupied the East side of the square, customers milling around. Lilly and Penny started to walk across the square, when a dog suddenly barked at them.

"Quiet, Watson! ..heel, boy!" called a big, portly, middle-aged man in a funny deer-stalker hat. The hound obeyed, a low growl in his throat.

"I don’t like this one", Penny sent a thought to Lilly. "He looks like a copper."

Last edited by CrazySquirrel : 11-23-2005 at 10:31 AM.